•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hey og'ers,

I will start here my first little report on og. Hope you can handle my noob mistakes.

My current setup:

1 Darkroom 240

2 dimmable Lumatek 600 W

1 Can Fan/Filter

2 clip fans

2 hortiline reflectoren

Bio Bizz Light

With Sannies organics

Root Pouches 8,16 l

I vegged the plants for 2 1/2 weeks, i fimmed some of them, they are now 3 weeks into flower.

I will post the pics after this.

1 pic.: left side of the tent. With Headcandy and durganchitral in the back, strawberry cough xspacequeen in the middle, and durganchitral x blue hammer, killaqueen x blue chocolate in the front.

2.pic.: right side. Sugar punch and honey badger haze in the back, whiteberry in the middle, and slh with one honey badger in front

• Like 8

Please mods delete this, i will make a new one until i find out how to post pictures with my handy, or get a laptop.

Thank you

• Like 1

-- edited: i'm not always a a$$hole, but I was in this post... thanks a lot, oilfield career. :P

Edited by Damar

Thank you. I know the pics are ugly ,but wanted to get things started ,will make tomorrow new pics and upload myself.

• Like 3

Welcome To Og Leo, there's a tutorial for posting pics in my sig, not sure if it'll help if you don't have a PC though.

Stay Safe

BalzOut

• Like 1

Thank you saxo and papalag :)

At balza:

I read your tutorial as i came to og, maybe i should read it again, was a little bit nervous today.

Leo

• Like 1

Nice tent and selection of plants, Leo! Sorry for being a bit of an a$$ this morning.. if you need any more helps with pics just let me know.

• Like 2

:hug: Thanks. I've been kinda stressing about this all day.

So, how about a little backstory.. You've been lurkin' around for a year, how long have you been growing?

If started about the same time i was lurking here, as i was reading up on allot of strains i decided that sanniesshop and og seems the best place for me at the moment.

This is my 3rd indoorgrow right now, i started with my friends outdoors as i was younger.

:) have a good day, i will be updating today or tomorrow.

• Like 4

Can someone upload the new pictures from my album? They are from end of week 4. The purple plant is durganchitral x blue hammer. The tall plants are both durganchitrals. Sorry still have no laptop.

...but you just got em thumbnail-size in your gallery. so how to fck can they be shown in "original" size on this page???? thats wierd

your plants looking great & promising ,leo :tu good job so far!!!

• Like 1