•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

HillCrest

Seed giveaway. Come look.

Very cool, I'd love some of Esko's Vanilla Sky :yummy: or the Vanilla sky x Neville haze reg.

Thanks man.

• Like 4

Hi HillCrest, any of the following would be interesting to me.

Kronocaine x Choc Rain

Choc Rain x Nevil's Haze

Vanilla Sky

Vanilla Sky x Nevil's Haze

Thanks for the chance! and, have a safe trip

PeAce

MrG

• Like 1

yeh im a house husband lol. :)

Me too : ) The best hideout! And children have big creativity and a very good nose ; )

• Like 1

I really thought I'd see more interest in the strains/crosses offered by Hillcrest... I suppose most must not know the rarity of some of the strains offered in this thread. I thought this thread would explode with requests.

For all the Anesthesia fanatics out there... you should seriously give Kronocaine a try. Kronocaine is a good, strong, medicinal strain and is made from Amnesia Haze x Herijuana... now tell me that doesn't sound good to you?!

Kronocaine x Chocolate Rain sounds like a great cross with a lot of flavor.

For those that like big plants, haze is your friend.

Neville Haze, Vanilla Sky x Neville Haze, even Vanilla Sky by itself will all grow into really big plants so give them room to spread out.

Come on OpenGrowers... pick your poison... these special crosses won't come around again.

• Like 4

I really thought I'd see more interest in the strains/crosses offered by Hillcrest...

Can't like anymore today, bute I agree with you, and at first, I was afraid by this so cool opportunity because i though there were so many ppl asking for it. And days by days I think... hmmmm maybe I have a chance, we are less than the crosses : )

And for me is sure ! Vanilla Sky or Krono || Choco ! I'm not very hazy boy. And krono || Choco seems to be a good star(t) for a breeding program !! :dribble: :icecream: :jump:

i understand D.G. deep down i would love some, but im very reserve when it comes to asking for things, (its probably an english thing) i dont like to appear rude or reckless lol, i guess its because deep down im battling both of these negative aspects.

Wow! huge madberry wake n bake ;)

For those that like big plants, haze is your friend.

Neville Haze, Vanilla Sky x Neville Haze, even Vanilla Sky by itself will all grow into really big plants so give them room to spread out.

Come on OpenGrowers... pick your poison... these special crosses won't come around again.

always wanted a chance to grow a haze outdoors in my country. Now I have the facilities. Just need to get my hands on the right beans, because (and i'll say it shamelessly) there's no way I can pay 100 pounds for 15 regular seeds of Neville's Haze from MNS. Just can't fathom that kind of price tag for 15 regular beans. Anything on this list, I'll take it. The longer flowering, the better ;) let them turn into some massive monsters outdoors!

i understand D.G. deep down i would love some, but im very reserve when it comes to asking for things, (its probably an english thing) i dont like to appear rude or reckless lol, i guess its because deep down im battling both of these negative aspects.

Wow! huge madberry wake n bake ;)

I'm also reserved in asking... H.C. said he wants grow reports. I don't want to ask for anything if I can't do it justice. If the seeds are going to sit in my fridge for a over year I don't feel right about asking. But if someone wants to send me any good genetics I will never say no...

• Like 1

I'm also reserved in asking... H.C. said he wants grow reports. I don't want to ask for anything if I can't do it justice. If the seeds are going to sit in my fridge for a over year I don't feel right about asking. But if someone wants to send me any good genetics I will never say no...

I'd like to see grow reports....its not a must but i'm sure many ogers would love to see some of these crosses in a report and would be ashame if I give these away and NO ONE posts a growreport.

Anyway.......

Can forum members pls stop messenging me about their choices or trying to sway me into picking them via messaging. If your interested then post what youd like in this thread. Trying to bribe me or sway me in anyway via the message facility is not playing fair in my mind and youll just get ignored.

Everyone gets the same shot and I'll pick those I think deserve them by looking at users previous posts and growreports etc, if youve not done any grow reports it doesnt mean I wont choose you .....but users that actively bring stuff/info to the forum will get a better shot.

Peace

Hillcrest

• Like 1

@ Desert, maybe others just don't know of the thread. I didn't until last night, I've been so busy with my own grow atm.

I'm shy about asking as well. I'm so damn poor atm I can't stand it but I try and hold back. I'm growing nothing but donated seeds now, cause of my circumstances, and I'm extremely grateful. OG peeps are the BEST!

I definitely been wanting to try the Kronocaine for a while. I didn't ask for the straight line cause I saw someone else did. I also been dying to get a hold of the Choc Rain, and that's why I listed it.

I'm like others, I'd be honored to try anything on that list. I put a wish list on, but you could easily add the Neville's f2 also. I could easily finish it here outdoors if vegged indoors for a month or two. That might not be able to happen this year now, as I would need to be planting outdoors this week or next where I live.. That's the only reason I went with the Haze crosses, thinking it might lessen the flower time.

I thought the Neville's would be fought over... Didn't list it cause I'm not sure if I'm worthy, first, but thought others would be all over it. It would be a dream to have some Neville's but They are all worthy looking beans!!! You're right, great looking line-up you have!!

Super nice gesture for the people here, and like you Desert, I'm surprised it hasn't been flooded in here with peeps.

Peace all!

MrG

• Like 3

I'ld like to see a good BlueChocolate report,too.

so, iam out :D

2x BlueChocolate for looky looky

who don't know her

gallery_10532_4676_213206.jpg

gallery_10532_4676_218325.jpg

• Like 8

It was the obvious first choice for me, too, but everyone wants her!, lol

Beautiful results @Builder. How does it taste?

PeAce

MrG

puuuuh, long time ago

san written this

" blu chocos:

grinded = blueberry goodness, smoooth foist tokes and nice taste too (chocolate is

prevalent), gooood potency, balanced effect with a slightly inhibiting mental effect,"

• Like 1

I understand that some people have a hard time asking others for anything... I get that, I really do, I'm the same way... however, this is one time where you need to speak up if there's a strain/cross listed that you want to try.

I'm seriously shocked at the strains/crosses offered by Hillcrest... seeds collectors don't do what Hillcrest is doing... they don't give away unavailable or discontinued strains or crosses to anyone.

I say, if you see something listed that you would like to grow, then make a post and tell the man what you are interested in. There are going to be many of you that may pick the same selection, so be it... one of you will get it. Hillcrest has the hardest decisions to make and, if asked, I will help in any way I can.

I would love to be able to pick one, for me to grow, but as a moderator, I'm sitting this one out... this is for you guys to grow & show.

I strongly urge all who may be interested to make a selection and post it on this thread. Besides, I would love to see a grow/smoke report on any of these crosses... that makes it all worthwhile to me.

Vanilla Sky seems to be one of the more popular choices, as it should be... when was the last time any of you remember this strain being offered in the shop?... maybe 5 or 6 years ago or longer.

I know it sounds like I have something at stake here, but I don't... I'm probably more excited about this giveaway than most that read the first post.

This is a very cool cannabis seed lottery that shouldn't be missed... you can't win if you don't play!

I pinned this thread... maybe now people will see it.

• Like 5

Vanilla Sky was in the shop as freebie 1 year ago, i got 5 of them at this time, i would make an f2 of vanilla sky as i have 17 seeds if i would get them. But i think it's also good if others get the chance to grow it, and select for their own.

• Like 4

ok, Im inspired.

hillcrest i would very much like to try and select a keeper from the Nevilles haze.

Cheers v

• Like 2