•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

HillCrest

Seed giveaway. Come look.

Americans are drunk and hypnotized by slick TV marketing. When a new chain restaurant opens you'll see the parking lot covered up for the first two weeks as people flock like flies to shit. Doesn't even matter that it's a slack chain, if it's new people will over run it.

The US has wonderful secrets, but finding them is the problem. Like me going to Europe..

Just ask local people where thy go, or where the best local food is. Many times people will say McDonalds, I swear to God (do not listen to anything they say after that), but keep asking. Sometimes a kind person can point you in the direction of the best food you've ever had. Unfortunately, the US is such a big place.

Where you are, southern seafood is big. Also, old style southern dishes are interesting and tasty, but fattening.. ha.

have fun you guys!

pEaCe

MrG

• Like 2

if you like Thai food the purple orchid is pretty awesome. at least it used to be, it's been nearly a decade since i've been there. it was my favorite place to go when i was keeping a vegan diet. a little pricey but worth it imho.

I'm back, please give me a few days to adjust as I'm knackered, I'll speak to a few folks and announce who gets what In say 4-5 days. Thanks

Happy growing.

Regards Hillcrest.

P.S. I found some amazing places to eat. Even my veggie mrs was happy. Can't knock wagu beef even if you do pay through the nose ....... supprisingly it was a Disney place 'tiffins' can't recommend it highly enough. We moved from near Kissimmee to davenport (won't bore you as to why but was far better as away from tourist shite.)

p.p.s. trumps a dick but I would happily move to davenport/Florida from the UK.

• Like 3

Hi,

this is a nice offering. I'ld like to participate, I'm very interested in the Blu Chocolate, since I allready have most of the other genetics in the fridge or allready inbreed. I'ld share the report and I'ld inbreed (open pollination with minimal selection if needed) as well.

Thanks 8)

Forgive my late entry -- I have trouble speaking up, and even more trouble with deadlines. :lol: If I am not too late for the games, my bet would be for Kronocaine by a longshot.

• Like 1

Glad you made it home safe and found a few comforts! Time to smoke your favorite indica and sleep in for two days.

PeAce

MrG

• Like 1

I'm not playing (even though Vanilla Sky is 2 extra Grande special), just wanted to say how cool this is and mad props to your kindness and generosity.

Would be really cool if the recipients made F2's (F3's for the NH) or other outcrosses to share around.

Some very special genes here.

• Like 2

Id hit those kronocaine B) im actually experimenting with the strain myself atm!

• Like 2

Blue Chocolate Chocolate Rain×Nevils Haze

Right.

Here goes.

Those I didnt select.... Not sorry but who knows...I get sent seeds all the time and you may get selected next time.

I will not ask for mailing addreses on the messages system but I woukd like all selected members to message me an email address.... Ill message you and can send me your chosen postal address that way.

Happy growing....

Blu chocolate .....DreamOfGreen.

Vanilla Sky ...... (Hard choice) beachbud.

Kronocaine ...... Pedro Bann.

Vanilla x Neville Haze ...... V.

Chocolate rain x Neville haze ....... (I have way more than I said each of these get 10 beans) Scone Or Ark and Haze Cloud.

Kronocaine x Neville haze...... elchupacabra.

Kronocaine x chocolate rain ...... Mr goodfellow.

To me the real prize is......

Neville haze F2 .... (Again I Have alot) ten to ifish and ten to haze cloud.

Thats ya lot.

I may post more beans in the future but only with Sannies go ahead (but with no purchase from sannie .... You get fuck all...only fair to sannie.

Some of you really did deserve seeds but as you stated you already had seeds of this strain...... Well didnt seem fair.

Some of you joined AFTER I POSTED THIS GIVEAWAY ......HazE cloud..... Your fucking lucky you got 2 lots. If you dont post a grow report watch out im coming for ya.

Please.... Everyone that got freebies.....

1) thank Sannie...... He had nothing to gain from this.....but lose shit like sales.

2) thank the breeders (not saying who they were as most have left the site for what ever reason)

3) please post a grow report doesnt have to be indepth... Even just 1 pic at maturity or a smoke report with even just 1 bud pic is nice.

4) im generous... Many folks here are .... Ive recieved not just canna seeds but veg seeds, lights ......and allsorts. Respect the forum.... Repect other users even if you dont agree with them ....respect the mods...most of all respect the breeders or your fucked.

Happy growing

Emails for postal address please

HILLCREST

• Like 8

Hol-e-shit! WOOT! Thank you bro. I just happen to be taking a smoke break at work and you posted. Nice timing. I'll touch base when I get home. No problem giving a grow/smoke report and hopefully I could make some seed. I'll post again this evening. Phones suck.

Congrats everyone!

PeAce

MrG

• Like 4

Thanks sannie

I appreciate this hillcrest : )

Respect to all the unknowns out there

CHEERS opengrow : )

Haven't won anything in ages : )

Gotta do the lottery to-nite !

• Like 4

Just to clarity ...

Blu chocolate..... Came directly from fusion as a gift.

Vanilla sky .....came from Directly from eskobar as a gift.

Kronocaine came directly from whazzup as a gift.

Non of the above are a collection iof shop freebies or purchased seeds.

All other seeds were produced by opengrow members I respect as growers and breeders....amd ive been about abit ...not just on this site...... Even if they are no longer active members.

• Like 3

Many thanks, appreciate the chance to score one of eskobar's jewels. :verrygood

• Like 4

Hol-e-shit! WOOT! Thank you bro. I just happen to be taking a smoke break at work and you posted. Nice timing. I'll touch base when I get home. No problem giving a grow/smoke report and hopefully I could make some seed. I'll post again this evening. Phones suck.

Congrats everyone!

PeAce

MrG

Your welcone

Thanks sannie

I appreciate this hillcrest : )

Respect to all the unknowns out there

CHEERS opengrow : )

Haven't won anything in ages : )

Gotta do the lottery to-nite !

;) respect and thanks

Many thanks, appreciate the chance to score one of eskobar's jewels. :verrygood

Not a problem ...your welcome.

Regards hillcrest

cheers bro these sound awesome ;) thank you

Just hope your ready for the time needed to be put in for neville. Very easy to screw this bitch up due to flowering period. It needs more than your standard strains

Regards

Hillcrest

Congrats to the winners :) May you do these gifts justice, and hopefully you all have the room to continue the lines :)

• Like 5