•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

HillCrest

Seed giveaway. Come look.

Fuck it .....

Leo.Z deserves something for his offer but he didnt get offered anything As Imo he had enough seeds to do an open polleniantion imo ...ok cant have enough lol.

Anyway Leo you clocked the BlimBurn seeds "Girl scout Cookie" single fem seeds (which was a freebie from a seed bank) its yours if you want it ?

Regards

Hillcrest

• Like 4

Leo empty your fucking inbox

Vanilla Sky was in the shop as freebie 1 year ago, i got 5 of them at this time, i would make an f2 of vanilla sky as i have 17 seeds if i would get them. But i think it's also good if others get the chance to grow it, and select for their own.

Purely did this to tell you to empty your inbox dude...do you not a understand security ?

Just to say i appreciate folks may only access site now and then .... And ive been slack on what i stated... My choice lol.

If i dont receive an email within 2 weeks frrom today the seeds offered to you go elsewhere given every stain had 3+ requests.

:(

Blue Chocolate Chocolate Rain×Nevils Haze

Yeah tou obviously didnt really read it did you ?

• Like 1

This is cool as shit.

Hillcrest, you Sannie and the unknown guys rock.

Kicking out seeds like it's Christmas morning.

I didn't jump in for the giveaway, cuz I'm too new to do them justice. Maybe next time?.....after I get a bit more experience

• Like 3

Hillcrest

Good karma goes a long way

Congratulations to all Winners

Peace

• Like 1

Hey hillcrest,

Sorry i've been also busy. I have cleared my inbox, but she was also nut full before that don't know why you can't send me messages.

I'm ok then i get nothing, you are right that i have enough vanilla haze. Thank you for the opportunity, don't need the gsc, just found it funny that it's so tiny labeled. Please stop beeing aggressive with me, don't have good nerves.

Cobgratulations to the winners.

Peace

• Like 1

Oh wow, Thank you HillCrest this is amazing, I will try to do the Kronocaine justice and will also do a grow log and make a batch of beans in the process.

Thank you to Sannie for giving HillCrest the go-ahead to do this that's really fucking cool of him.

:mobile: I will contact you momentarily... I'm cheering heaps, thanks man.

Well done to all the other winners ...grow well and prosper.

• Like 2

awesome! pedro, krono is a beast.....see you when u come back to earth bro ;)

thanks to O.G. an the mystery breeder of v. sky an nevilles cross....i would love for you to reveal yourself in a p.m.? wat is sed to V goes to the grave with V, ;)

• Like 2

Hey hillcrest,

Sorry i've been also busy. I have cleared my inbox, but she was also nut full before that don't know why you can't send me messages.

I'm ok then i get nothing, you are right that i have enough vanilla haze. Thank you for the opportunity, don't need the gsc, just found it funny that it's so tiny labeled. Please stop beeing aggressive with me, don't have good nerves.

Cobgratulations to the winners.

Peace

Hold up dude i wasnt being aggressive it was just a jibe

• Like 2

Well, turns out I can hardly get to the computer all of the sudden so I'll just say thanks again and I'm really looking forward to growing this awesome gift! I sure appreciate it. Hillcrest, this is awful kind of you and helps keep the great vibe alive around here. I may get closer to end of summer before I plant but that is tentative.

Sannie, you're the Boss, man. I love this community, and you have just the right mix of everything. You foster a community of giving and caring people. And, that ain't no shit. The site works very well and a heavy hand by moderators has rarely ever been needed.

I swear, when I get back to work, if I ever do again, I'm gonna raid your shop, Sannie, lol. I've been twitching to get your beans ever since I got here but just can't get back on my feet yet. Ironically, and thankfully, and through the kindness of a few OG'ers, I'm already growing your genetics. Every strain I had going on this last run had your genetics in them, except for two. Superb, I might add, too. B) :smoke

And to all of the mystery breeders, thank you for all of us. All of the strains sound wonderful and I'm sure I'll enjoy watching others grow them as much as I'll love to show everyone my grow, and if blessed, I'll have seed to keep her going and share with other OG'ers to boot!

I dig this place and I know I'm sure having fun having just hanging out here, having just found my way back to growing.

Best vibes to everyone on their new babies! Grow em dank!

PeAce

MrG

Edit.. PM sent bro

Edited by Mr Goodfellow
  • Like 5

Oh yea our messenger thing blows cosmic chunks.

How can there be no reply button?

Anyhow, I already made my own version of (Neveles Haze / Chocolate Rain), that's why I know how good it is.

I used the orangy frosty var of chocolate rain in that.

In fact I use that almost exclusively.

• Like 6

LOL, Cosmic chunks, ive spat a lot of those on the scrumpy, n weed!! ;)

mmmm Scrumpy! im feeling like grabbin a couple gallons. :)

like ...like!!!

we are kinda back at it, you all :)

soon mo info....but since the veteran a5 entered my collection....we had 2 start up again

• Like 7

Just waiting on 1 more address before I bust you all "cough" .......

Sorry meant to say before I post everyones beans.

Ok not so funny but I like my humour

Regards

Hillcrest.

Edit.... Really dont wanna say goodbye to some of these but its not like im giving away my seed collection.....just the ones i received for free on opengrow.

• Like 3

I am keeping some back of the opengrow donations, not many...but enough

1) who knows when the law will change in my country.

2) who knows when I dont give a fuck if the laws changed in my country and work, family are not a major factor involved to any legal issues that may arrise in the future.

3) if im retired and that old and laws havent changed... I may think fuck the man .....im growing everything and if i succeed safely .........well..... Thats a different story as im no cash croper .... Purely personal.....not a story id disscuss here as opengrow isnt for those cash croppers imho.

Regards

Hillcrest

• Like 2

Just waiting on 1 more address before I bust you all "cough" .......

Sorry meant to say before I post everyones beans.

Ok not so funny but I like my humour

Regards

Hillcrest.

Edit.... Really dont wanna say goodbye to some of these but its not like im giving away my seed collection.....just the ones i received for free on opengrow.

JUST COZZ you may need it, I have an address for you.....cough, cough.....just let me know...cough, cough

• Like 1

Heres how I think I got respect and received many things for free from seeds to lighting to filters etc.

1)I never use the same user name on different forums. Sounds odd yes I know. It can work using same username but you can get burnt.

2) never post the same grow report on different forums. If using same username its ok .....I dont recommend it.

3) dont buy from seeds banks... Buy direct from breeder.

4) try buyimg equipement direct........ Most of you have got no chance and have to purchase from a retailer...but make that contact with the manufacturer and ask your questions to the manufacturer...not the retailer.. Before buying...its about them knowing who you are and what your doing.

5) always give feed back whether it be to seed companies.. Or equipement manufactures... But you must give INDEPTH FEED BACK WITH COMPARISONS TO WHAT YOUVE USED BEFORE. With detailed explanationsbas to why you think their products fails or excel. If you know the fail is on your side ...do NOT try it on.

6) be generous yourself. Ive donated ..given away many things on forums. DONT go down the I'll TRADE route or allow others to offer trades to get what your giving away.

Just be aware if you do happen to land on some pre realeased seeds from a major company..... You may have to sign a contract stating you will NOT post the results/photos etc on a public forum unless authorised. Breach can mean youll get screwed legally . Eg. Sensi send you a pre realease seed, all results and photos go to sensi and you are not legally able to share pubically unless able in the contract.

7) it's amazing what you get from general forums for free. Its about what you put in. Eg. Grow reports ....smoke reports. Equipment reviews etc etc

Regards

Hillcrest

Edit. Negativity can destroy you ......even if you hate something.... Give a fair REVIEW. Dont bash it. Your review should be balanced sopleas give some positives even if you feel its all negatives.

• Like 6

Hey Hilcrest, I know it must be hard to let your seeds go, so I, for one, will send you my phone number so you can call them anytime. I also have FaceTime for video calls if that would help. If you would like them to phone home when they've made it here safe and sound,

I'll make sure they do.

Your surrogate Nannie, MrG

PeAce

• Like 5

Top info :)

pls let me know if its my addy bro ;) cheers

Nope

Hey Hilcrest, I know it must be hard to let your seeds go, so I, for one, will send you my phone number so you can call them anytime. I also have FaceTime for video calls if that would help. If you would like them to phone home when they've made it here safe and sound,

I'll make sure they do.

You're surrogate Nannie, MrG

PeAce

Are you insane... Jesus! I pray my kids NEVER phone home or its only means they want something. Lol

• Like 7