•           ai.php.gif

Gardener

A Continuous Evolutionary Grow

That's crazy! I've never grown a solid purple strain out before.That's really cool. I bet it smells nice!

Enjoy!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Those are truly bad ass. One of the two KF I grew got a little bit of color to it, but nothing like that. I'm going to have to get me some more KF beans and find me a really purple pheno.  I wonder if a male would show any purp to maybe cross with a purple like you got.  That might increase the odds of getting a batch of seeds that will produce purple plants. 

Anyways, great job on growing that beautiful girl.

• Like 1

Nice killing fields gardener. I have fond memories of her, good to see she is still producing the goods. Well done.

Such purple phenos are common i had 2/2 both deep purple colour as yours are, i think sannie said you can expect 3/5 to show colours.

• Like 2

Strawberry Kush, day 26 from seed.  No cutting this one.  Just some LST.  She'll veg for five or six weeks total before flowering.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_18e8.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_18eb.jpg

• Like 2

On 6/9/2018 at 8:11 PM, Mr Goodfellow said:

That's crazy! I've never grown a solid purple strain out before.That's really cool. I bet it smells nice!

Enjoy!

peace

mrG

It doesn't have much of a smell.  

• Like 1

On 6/7/2018 at 5:37 PM, Gardener said:

Yesterday i took down Cannatonic.  Not the best photos.  But i like some of the hues she took on near the end of flowering.  I'll have to wait at least a few days before i can give her a try.  

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_18b6.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_18b5.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_18b4.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_18b3.jpg

This is the second night i am giving Cannatonic a try.  I didn't get much from the first grow.  My mistakes.  But what I got is good.  I am trying this for its CBD.  My benchmark has been Harlequin.  I am vaping Cannatonic onto (or into?) an older high from this afternoon. Afghan X Shack (Which i absolutely love.  I'll rave about her some other time.).  Much like Harlequin, Cannatonic can brighten an already nice high.  Pleasant and sativa-ish.  She has some incredible flavors.  Mostly variations on herbs.  A salad of wild greens.  Something that tastes almost like dill.

Great song title about Cannatonic:  Smells like berries.  Tastes like dill.

Every other Thursday I start a seed.    I have a nice continuous harvest going.  I am trying to decide whether to plant another Cannatonic, because i am going to run out of her fast -- this i can tell.  Or, do i plant a Harlequin?  Both are excellent CBD varieties.  Please weigh in.  Try to influence my decision. 

• Like 2

Sorry, I haven't had either one yet. I do like the colors, lots of them. Lots of CBD don't have much taste at all. The one I have is pretty good. Mostly earthy and a tad lemon and spices like pepper. 

Definitely got some nice looking buds on her.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

I make medibles, honey, etc out of her, I cant' stand to smoke CBD, it is horrid to me lol I Like that plant, because I can do combo of THC/CBD mixes, My fav is a 50mg/50mg mix, perfect :) Stuff gives nice energy, mind clarity, major pain relief, love CBD for that.

I Have to get this API going, suppose to be similiar in numbers to the Canna 4, but with a grape taste, nummy!

• Like 2

Either lol it is the taste on it. IT smells so good, but taste like dog poo lol Kind of hard to cook with too, you pick up that taste in them. That is one funny plant for me, when dry does not bother me at all, before dry, she makes me throw up. Can't smoke or vape her, but I sure can eat the heck out of it.

• Like 1

That sounds nummy, the Toro is not bad, I can smoke her. Think it is the canna line I have issues with. That is one I always wanted to grow out Harlequin, I Have heard really good reports on the AC/DC

• Like 1

I certainly like Harlequin.  I have decided to plant her.  One minute until midnight.

Her pain relieving properties are special.