•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Gardener

A Continuous Evolutionary Grow

Best lemon strains I've experienced are Lemon Tree and Lemon G from Ohio, The Lemon Tree is sick in all ways, but good luck on finding this one, The Lemon G is a Lemon bomb, but the high is not impressive. I think Bodhi is using it in a few crosses and I might try it and see if he juiced the high up some. Intense Lemon is a flavor I'm searching for and if I find it all will benefit. I would love to find a Lemon strain / pheno that is as dank as the pineapple scent and flavor in Pineapple fields from Dynasty, now that would be sick.

Baq

• Like 3

There were some Lemon Tree clones available last year. I tried to get some, but being 4 hours away from the grower, it was difficult to schedule a pick up time. Now cant seem to find them anywhere. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gardener said:

Sannie's Jack is among the strains I would like to order next.  

If you could only grow one strain, for the rest of your life, Sannies Jack would never bore you.    It’s the Skunk #1 of high end weed.   Just the stability of the F8 is rare in today’s strains, my last few grows there was very little variation, just rock solid, spicy sweet skunky goodness.   Stupid good bag appeal, but why in the hell would you ever share something this good with the commoners?   Lol   

Sensi’s version is great, Sannies perfected it, it really is the champagne of marijuana.  

• Like 1

I tried Lemon Skunk in Colorado that was pretty nice.   Sweet Island Skunk is simply delish (I really didn’t just say that) and kind of lemon skunky, probsbly  my favorite tasting strain on my Co pot tasting expedition.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, dieseldog381 said:

If you could only grow one strain, for the rest of your life, Sannies Jack would never bore you.    It’s the Skunk #1 of high end weed.   Just the stability of the F8 is rare in today’s strains, my last few grows there was very little variation, just rock solid, spicy sweet skunky goodness.   Stupid good bag appeal, but why in the hell would you ever share something this good with the commoners?   Lol   

Sensi’s version is great, Sannies perfected it, it really is the champagne of marijuana.  

I have read other rave reviews.  The sheer number of raving fans leads me to believe there is something worth checking out.  Does it have a good body high?

1 hour ago, Gardener said:

I have read other rave reviews.  The sheer number of raving fans leads me to believe there is something worth checking out.  Does it have a good body high?

Body high, um, no, more of a seeing unicorns that shoot lasers kind of high.

First time I smoked a bowl, I went for a drive, and had to pull over after about 15 minutes (it creeps), for a Gatorade, some come down time, and to lose the three DEA helicopters I just know were chasing me.  

To me, It's old school, rushing, laughing gas, paranoia inducing, colorful, trippy, fun pot.  But I wouldn't say there's much body to it at all, it gets you higher than Cheech and Chong on two for one tequila night.  I like it! 

• Like 4

On 12/23/2018 at 12:58 PM, Gardener said:

I am not the only defoliator in the house.  

No, you are not!!   lol   I had handcuffed myself to the Ed Rosenthal "leaves are you're little sugar factories" idea, which, of course they are, and that works great OUTSIDE, but inside, de-foliation works magic, no more popcorn buds.  Plus it's just kind of fun!  I stripped my last Chucky's bride to the bone three weeks into flower, worked really well, the lower buds, even if tiny, turn into little hash balls.  

I think I may even write a book about how "high risk" defoliation isn't for the average grower, call it "revolutionary", make up a stupid name for it, like "schwazzing", tell people it's not for amateurs, you "really have to know what you're doing",  call it "Three A Light", sell the book for $500, and tell people you must buy my brand of nutrients, or all your plants will die.   

Oh, wait...........    

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I agree.  It's a lot of fun.  I become kind of obsessive about it.  Once i start on a plant, i find myself looking for leaves i might have missed.  Leaves that must come off.

Three A Light is probably for dispensary growers only.  When a lot is already invested, a $500 book of best trade practices might make sense.   Still. That's a lot of money for a book.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gardener said:

I agree.  It's a lot of fun.  I become kind of obsessive about it.  Once i start on a plant, i find myself looking for leaves i might have missed.  Leaves that must come off.

Three A Light is probably for dispensary growers only.  When a lot is already invested, a $500 book of best trade practices might make sense.   Still. That's a lot of money for a book.

I started reading and watching his stuff, and concluded, he's kind of a dick.   Rather than share his "knowledge" freely with the community, he turned  something many before him have been doing, into a scam for money, AND, a lot his stuff is total bullshit, like calling defoliation "high risk", or only for "advanced growers".  Total bullshit.  Any newbie can do it, and do it with great results.  Then, he also insists you need his brand of nutrients with his "secret" micro nutrients formula, or you'll really hurt your yield, which, again, is total bullshit.  He's a scammer.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, dieseldog381 said:

I started reading and watching his stuff, and concluded, he's kind of a dick.   Rather than share his "knowledge" freely with the community, he turned  something many before him have been doing, into a scam for money, AND, a lot his stuff is total bullshit, like calling defoliation "high risk", or only for "advanced growers".  Total bullshit.  Any newbie can do it, and do it with great results.  Then, he also insists you need his brand of nutrients with his "secret" micro nutrients formula, or you'll really hurt your yield, which, again, is total bullshit.  He's a scammer.  

Wow, what an ass

18 hours ago, dieseldog381 said:

This is what capitalism does to people.

• Like 1

Ice.  Day 42 of flowering.  This is the first plant i defoliated prior to flowering.  I love what it did to her.  

I want to harvest fairly late.  She's 7 - 9 week variety.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1c9a.thumb.jpg.67f1753cb0e0a477485690f3a6302fd7.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1c9b.thumb.jpg.9c2e34ebd7b53d3a087d69aa7303f8c0.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1c9d.thumb.jpg.675d99d17d1db1d018c499d06addb9aa.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1c9e.thumb.jpg.81c7c558fe6ce7804657f93746912ee7.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1ca0.thumb.jpg.45419bc518b30f457ef1d1718c52e4aa.jpg

• Like 7

On 1/11/2019 at 11:35 AM, Gardener said:

This is what capitalism does to people.

Nahhh, capitalism feeds the world, and created The 5000 Year Leap (check it out, great read), capitalism is a good thing.   It punishes those who break it's rules, which are in its simplest form, "a good deal is one that's good for all parties involved".  This guy is breaking the rules.   IMO.  :)  

To be fair, I will say, he's a marketing guy, and he's very good at it.  He's selling the Starbucks experience, the Ritz Carlton, the iPhone, he's branding a method of growing as "elite", I taught this stuff for decades.  It's why McDonald's charges a buck for coffee, and Starbucks charges $5.   His book production is super top shelf, and he packaged the idea of defoliating as a "premier" strategy that HE, Johua Haupt, perfected, and he's made millions on it.  He does get exceptional results, too, but so do tons of others major grow ops, doing the same thing.  My beef, was when he begins claiming it's "new", or implying that he invented it, which he absolutely does, he even named it "schwazzing", is dishonest.  

If you come up with an new idea for growing pot, I guarandamnteeya someone else has already done it.  

5 hours ago, dieseldog381 said:

Nahhh, capitalism feeds the world, and created The 5000 Year Leap (check it out, great read), capitalism is a good thing.   It punishes those who break it's rules, which are in its simplest form, "a good deal is one that's good for all parties involved".  This guy is breaking the rules.   IMO.  :)  

To be fair, I will say, he's a marketing guy, and he's very good at it.  He's selling the Starbucks experience, the Ritz Carlton, the iPhone, he's branding a method of growing as "elite", I taught this stuff for decades.  It's why McDonald's charges a buck for coffee, and Starbucks charges $5.   His book production is super top shelf, and he packaged the idea of defoliating as a "premier" strategy that HE, Johua Haupt, perfected, and he's made millions on it.  He does get exceptional results, too, but so do tons of others major grow ops, doing the same thing.  My beef, was when he begins claiming it's "new", or implying that he invented it, which he absolutely does, he even named it "schwazzing", is dishonest.  

If you come up with an new idea for growing pot, I guarandamnteeya someone else has already done it.  

Nailed it, capitalism is great and yes because of it we live in the greatest time ever experienced on the planet, but crony capitalism does suck and does break the rules and gives true capitalism a bad name with the masses.

Baq

• Like 2

Ice Ice Baby! Those girls are beautiful, if you need someone to harvest and store for you I volunteer!:smoke

Baq

• Like 3

Strawberry Kush x Mystery sativa.  Day 14 of flowering.  Stripping leaves forces buds to grow.  In order to grow new leaves, the plant must lose its old leaves.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1ca3.thumb.jpg.57e0745c5ff749c344df4111eb49ad16.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1ca4.thumb.jpg.caa33c4a0a094e5e9819456eb7e30bb8.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1ca5.thumb.jpg.44c4f328fafdcb78edbe503e90082018.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1ca6.thumb.jpg.c67446e974b6bf86344b1942a5be6f5d.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1ca7.thumb.jpg.49f147c40e37840d8a542f9fbfe37191.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1ca9.thumb.jpg.ec71da161fb9bc62b581dc696b3d8d61.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1c99.thumb.jpg.3f72c24aa763292610f7ce0c95e3613c.jpg

• Like 2

Awesome plant, Gardner, I see you gave her a haircut!   

I'm always amazed at how much cannabis responds to cutting, bending, leaf stripping, etc.    It's a lot of fun to watch a plant you've defoliated pump out huge buds AND the best thing, no more popcorn buds!

Happy growing, great pics!  

• Like 1

Don't be afraid to defoliate auto flowers.

Lemon OG Haze Auto.  40 days since sprouting.  Day 6 of flower.

The leaves from the main stem were removed weeks ago.  Today i removed mature leaves from the lower branches.  The object is to expose all of the flowers to light and air. 

The pictures are all after-photos.  

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1cbf.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1cc1.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1cc3.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1cc4.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1cc5.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1cc6.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1cc7.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1cc8.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1cc9.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1ccb.jpg

• Like 1