•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Fox

A Fox is on the loose

Hello OpenGrowers,

I'm Fox, outdoor/greenhouse grower, an avid Indica fanatic and Hash Lover with mild autism/aspergers from the BeNeLux area.

For some months now, I have been stalking this forum as a ghost and I thought it was time to become an active part of it.

At this point, let me tell you a little about myself:

I have been smoking since 2001 and have seen a lot of bullshit going on in the scene:

Be it exploding prices, synthetic or plain poisonous cuts, lots of betrayal and the usual oppression by the system.

As a free minded individual, I realised early on that these troubles would only get worse. I started to cultivate my first crop in 2003 and have been hooked since.

In the last years I went mostly with autoflower strains for reasons, but I also have some experience with photoperiod plants.

This time around, I have planted Sannies 4 x JackBerry and 1 xHerijuana, Humboldt (HSO) 2x Bubbas Gift and (don't judge these have been given to me for free) 2 x RQS- Critcal.

The general setup consists of Plagron Light Mix, Sannies organic + Perfect Start and Neem Oil.

Besides this introduction I´m probably going to do a Grow Report to show the limited skills I aquired over the years and improve them with knowledge that is present in this nice community.

Well, I think that's it for my first post now :)

Fox

• Like 3

Welcome to the boards, Fox! Looking forward to the grow report!

Also, be careful in England... I read an article a few weeks back about fox hunting. You can never be too careful around thems English folks... ;)

• Like 2

Welcome to opengrow, fox.

When I made a smoke report about Amnesia from RQS that was given to me for free, I was apologizing like you.

smile

Welcome to OpenGrow Fox.

All of those strains should be relatively easy to grow... you have a nice spectrum of flowering times to play with and to learn from and about... way to jump all in on a grow!

These strains will keep you busy, teach you a lot and give you a nice amount of some very sedating and motivating cannabis to medicate with or to just get high.

Looking forward to seeing your grow report... and maybe a grow thread?

If you have any questions, we've got answers... ask away.

Enjoy the community.

DesertGrown

Welcome to the boards. Jackberry and Herijuana should be fun ones. Heri. has a profound heavy stone in my experience. (just a warning) enjoy the forum!

AGP

Welcome to the boards. Jackberry and Herijuana should be fun ones. Heri. has a profound heavy stone in my experience. (just a warning) enjoy the forum!

AGP

Thats actually why I chose her, and ultimately found this forum. I was researching the heaviest, sleep inducing, pain killing Indicas and Herijuana was the one being proposed the most often, besides Black Domina.

So after my short and interrupted time here, I thought I should reintroduce myself.

I‘ve been off Cannabis for 1 year now and have another half to go. I‘m getting treated with school medicine for the time being and and my lifequality is suffering a lot being without my chosen  medicine.

So I went with Autoflower again to have my meds ready for the time when my regular therapy ends. But weather was not on my side and I lost all but one beautiful White Whidow which Im now trying to dry and cure  ( which is hard when you got 80% humidity). 

Ill post a pic later in my old thread. She is quite impressive I might say.

• Like 1

Hi Fox, welcome to the boards, again! I'm only a year or so late... :blush:

Make sure you follow the lady above, Ms. Gardenartus. She is our resident oil guru and like NAW seeds guys, she treats lots of people and may be able to help you tailor something closer to your personal needs. She at least always has good info on making oil and edibles for medication. She has lots of recipes, too! 

Best vibes on your therapy, man. Hope all goes well and you can soon get back to the natural side. Prayers and vibes sent your way. We have lots of people here with all sorts of afflictions... lots of us are getting older, ha.

peace

mrG