•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Vaddel

Vaddel's Vegetables

Looks like you got a good yield from the holy grail which can be pretty low yielding. Awesome job!

indeed! stunning ladies :wub: that WhiteBerry looks sweeet...Paradise?

Happy Harvest, Vaddel

They were free seeds from zamnesia. Ive got three flowering but this is the only one that looks and smells good.

6 february

gallery_22621_6013_856201.jpg

• Like 3

Clockwise starting from top left: sannies jack, zombie haze, amnesia ganja haze, killing fields

gallery_22621_6013_3018604.jpg

I have topped all 4 a few days ago. Im going to tie the branches down and put a screen on it today. Im not sure if i should switch to flower already or wait some more time, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Amnesia haze

gallery_22621_6013_4474080.jpg

These were also topped a few days ago

• Like 6

Are you doing a scrog. If so, hold off on flipping the lights. I would suggest adjusting the lights to cause them girls to stretch a little bit before putting on the screen. They look great, but it will be extremely difficult to work with them under the screen being that short. I would push for 6-12" or so between the pot and screen. Also let them fill in the screen before the flip while you are bending and tucking them under the screen. Once the screen is mostly filled and all growth level under the screen, then flip the lights.

• Like 1

@Justcozz: yes, i'm doing a scrog. In the first picture the light distance has been about 100 cm since i put them in this tent. They are starting to stretch a bit last few days but im waiting some more time to flip the lights.

gallery_22621_6013_2660328.jpg

Amnesia haze

Light distance is about 60 cm and can go 15 cm higher. I think i will flip when the screen is about 75% full because they will continue to grow for a few weeks

gallery_22621_6013_3661851.jpg

• Like 3

The only reason I say to give extra space under the screen room to work and feed. Anything less than 8 inches will be difficult to reach in and remove undergrowth that doesn't get light. Your area is smaller in diameter, than mine was on my scrog. I had raised 10 & 15 gal pots and 12" between the pots and screen. Getting in there gets pretty difficult, a lot of branches to squeeze around.

Here is a pic. Before clearing out undergrowth.

med_gallery_19022_6012_749645.jpg

• Like 4

Nice!

Is the light playing tricks on me, or does the tent grow plant in the bottom right of the picture have some deficiency showing in the leaves?

I think I recall in the first few weeks of flowering, the plant has a higher need for Cal/Mag. Can I get a second opinion?

Nice!

Is the light playing tricks on me, or does the tent grow plant in the bottom right of the picture have some deficiency showing in the leaves?

I think I recall in the first few weeks of flowering, the plant has a higher need for Cal/Mag. Can I get a second opinion?

I think what you are seeing is a couple of leaves that look like the may have gotten wet during feeding. Otherwise they look pretty healthy to me.

Nice!

I spilled some water a few weeks back and it has been this way since then. Its the only leave. I always have had cal/mag deficiencies in previous grows in about week 5-6 of flower. So this grow im feeding extra cal and mag.

• Like 1

Looking really good

Great lush color no deficiencies great job

I love the line up

Peac

• Like 1

Oh yeah, those tents are going to be crowded quick. Nice job bro.

• Like 1

Beautiful screen work!! I love the screens!!

Many years ago, I used to follow eugene, he was an early on screen master, IMHO.

He built some very cool screen systems, I do have some in my gallery somewhere, if your interested.

They are in my larger random file.

• Like 1

18 days

gallery_22621_6013_1539508.jpg

28 days

Temperature with lights off is about 17-18°. A bit to low but nothing i can do about it then just wait for spring and higher temperatures.

gallery_22621_6013_1556270.jpg

• Like 5