My little grow.

gallery_22915_6022_673519.jpg

I think

Panicum

Fam.Poaceae

The whole plant pics?

Not sure

it remains a mystery... :P

But that bush is enormous! I can't wait to have a bush of weed like that one day... need a bush to harvest a bushel, right?

Good day OG,

As I said in the intro of this thread I placed still illegal plants at my own risk.

I now paid the price as a police raid which was caused by a noob mistake(odor control).

The neighbours called the police and they got a search and seizure warrant and took all my children.

The blueberry and Hindu plants were harvested and I was left with a total of 70 grams of rock hard buds I so dearly wanted to roll into a little spliff.

They were drying in my closet.

I know that my carelessness is to blame and have made peace with this rather quickly.

I am not angry or upset anymore and I am carrying on with the Electric Durban Passion and the garden plant which broke the 2m30 mark this week.

She is very late to bloom and I think when she does she will excel.

The moral of this story is: be extremely careful and grow your marijuana like its heroin.

I had a total of 4 plants in my greenhouse when the raid took place.

I am sad that my variety for the winter will be limited to 2/3 strains.

This has been the very modest and humble Vasco reporting from a country where growing a certain plant for your own consumption is still illegal.

Have a wonderful day and check yourself (and your carbon filters) before you wreck yourself.

Vasco

• Like 2

I had to sign in to say im sorry to hear this 😳. Your neighbours are cunts to the highest degree and i hope misfortune hits them hard. Some people are just jealous and bad-minded. All they had to do was ask u discreetly to control the smell...

Keep ur head up mate

• Like 1

I understand and I truly feel for you! I know what it is to lose much. My sincerest condolences for your kids.

To brighter days and all my best and positive vibes!

Man that sucks big time! I feel for you!

I do however bow to you, your attitude is admireable, wether it's cats or the police.

Hi OG,

A new little update for you guys.

This is the 707 Truthband after being in the smartpot for about 3 months.

gallery_22915_6022_32569.jpg

She is at her tallest point 2m50 +- 5cm.

She only displayed blooming last week and I hope she catches up to the EDP.

I will be ordering some Guanokalong Powder and Blackstrap Molasses for a weekly tea.

The other watering will be with B.A.C Bloom and the third will be with plain water.(3 waterings per week)

I am also wondering if it it wise to put a net around the plant for support via bamboo sticks---->

gallery_22915_6022_15881.jpg

Or just throw it over the plant like this(photo credits to Bambo)--->

gallery_22915_6022_163.jpg

I also have some PK booster left but that is something for another day.

If anyone has any advice I am always ready to listen.

Peace out and smoke up OG.

Vasco :popcorn:

• Like 2

I have seen nets used too with some stakes in the tent holes to add a bit of support and holding strength. Good problem to have!

On 8/17/2017 at 5:38 PM, Vasco de Gama said:

This has been the very modest and humble Vasco reporting from a country where growing a certain plant for your own consumption is still illegal.

The crazy thing for me is, that you can buy weed etc. in a coffeeshop in your country but you´re not allowed to grow it yourself.

Ridiculous!

All the best and good luck for the other baby´s!

• Like 1

......in case we´ll have legal weed here too (in 20yrs),it will be a similar scenario: we´re allowed to buy it ,but it´s not allowed to grow your own..at least not without many,many rules and restrictions

• Like 2

Hi OG, I might as well finish off this grow.

The Plant was harvested during a heavy period of rainfall(October 7) and most of the buds were lost to rot.

I kept 281 grams dry which I gave away and the rest I turned into edibles(brownies mostly).

This year I planted a few bag seeds again as I did not want/could not invest much money.

The plants sprouted begin June and have been flowering since the second week of August.'

3 have been harvested and another two are still coming along.

After last year a lot of the soil was relocated to flower beds so I am growing in about 150L of soil now in the 100gal pot.

First the photos from last year

A bud on the lower branches.

IMG_19700102_193022.thumb.jpg.9308323d5b334f325a48c70622be7779.jpg

A bud a little higher from the side

IMG_19700102_193029.thumb.jpg.436c30ba715df5b5c868a706e841ff80.jpg

The canopy

The worms really got to the top buds.

IMG_19700102_195845.thumb.jpg.ce1d7b1adf7a1c87fc9df16cbdd77e7f.jpg

A view from the side

IMG_19700102_195854.thumb.jpg.d07ae24a7d76d4d8fa0e4225f4dc48a3.jpg

One more view from afar.

IMG_19700102_204742.thumb.jpg.38f0a6cf8de508bfefeae3086aa65de7.jpg

This plant was harvested by a few friends while I was in Thailand(bad planning I know) and was left to dry with sugar leaves attached which gave me a horrible week long job when I got back to hand manicure all the dried buds before leaving for New Zealand two weeks later.

When I got back to NL after 6 months I was itching to grow again and popped a shitload of beans without any idea of where to put them and so they had to be thinned out and I was left with 8 nice plants to look after for the rest of the summer.

3 were autoflowers:

A lemon haze, a thai super-auto from outdoorkingseeds and a Diesel OG also from OKS.

The bag seeds were probably a mix of Orange Bud, Citral and Sjoerd(an OG kush with purple haze traits).

In saying this I actually have no idea what the bag seeds are exactly(disclaimer).

Lemon Haze auto(dried, cant seem to find growing photos)seeded by pollinating itself

IMG_1478.thumb.JPG.97c4318c2b6984c880f2def00c660d8f.JPG

The Asian Super auto(not really super,got about 3 grams) started flower after 4 nodes.

RHDI0641.thumb.jpg.1d4881e863988fc673166745660b5718.jpg

And now for one of my favorite colorations I have seen first hand(Diesel OG)DiselryderxRaskals Kush

IMG_1548.thumb.JPG.e10a637c26c9a9911b858045511b7bd4.JPG

into this

KTPT1504.thumb.jpg.54aa3ca56f6e956193f6cf85147f18c0.jpg

This was a very sweet smoke and not harsh at all. Might get these again next year.

And finally the bag seed plants without further commentary:

DATC5868.thumb.jpg.8bcb2a47e5b61c5101dd9248debb6afb.jpg

More photo's to follow as they stopped uploading.

• Like 1

And now for the rest:

The size and potency might disappoint but I have not been as attentive to these plants as I would have liked.

I have moved to a new city in another province and therefore I cant be home as often.

a little group photo with a grey-ish fall sky.

IMG_5062.thumb.JPG.14bb4253d2de9fe4cc8c9037431fc1e2.JPG

a photo of the different plants in the pot

IMG_5057.thumb.JPG.03238fccf1c90f0833bfcfff4c036e01.JPGIMG_5058.thumb.JPG.f122c0e7b3b9678c0803e0985a327e85.JPGIMG_5060.thumb.JPG.7360d545d60aa8bf8991cc32672ac152.JPGIMG_5061.thumb.JPG.8456de428992535b8a264aacf7a32adc.JPGIMG_5059.thumb.JPG.c431e76a51ce5f06adc22b390faf0da1.JPG

And after a few clipping sessions these two are left for another week and two respectively

IMG_5053.thumb.JPG.528444f80ee7db5499d759d3a92e467e.JPGIMG_5054.thumb.JPG.565a3b885021ebd34a0bdf3807f78f26.JPG

IMG_5052.thumb.JPG.fc06e29cde669734a6bbd74bf5c605b7.JPGIMG_5055.thumb.JPG.89915f9564c5a8a8b78016e6b04b6ec5.JPG

As you can see they are not very big but they are pretty.

Hopefully all of these will yield at least 100gr dry as I want to have a go at making hash or rosin.

My plans for next year are as follow:

5 Smartpots 15gal each(mixture of 2/3 light mix and 1/3 coco and bacto, mycorrhiza, supermix and a few products off the guanokalong line to enrich the soil.

For the roots I will be using bionova roots and during veg and bloom organic feedings I will use B.A.C with bionova pk13/14 for fat buds.

Watering will be done by drip hoses if the summer looks to be as hot again in NL.

For this I will connect a 150L tank to a pump and place 3 drippers in each pot.

The LST techniques being used will be SCROG on 1m2 mesh and mainlining like the 707 Truthband with green mesh on the sides to encourage a very tall and bushy plant.

Strains have not been decided but I am leaning towards some Humboldt strains and maybe a few OG user strains if I can find them(I have seen quite a few interesting ones by outdoor growers)

I  have not yet decided if I will invest in a pH and EC meter as I have not encountered many problems in the past relating to feeding and nutrients.

Tips/questions and comments are very welcome.

Thank you for reading and until the next time,

Vasco de Gama:wave:

• Like 4

Thanks for your reply saxo.

I honestly could not tell you what the strain is.

I will check all the buds when trimming tomorrow to see if any seeds were formed.

On another note I have decided on the strains for next year and will be ordering seeds in about a month or two to start mothers.

As I mentioned earlier I will be growing five plants only(legal max).

Strains/cultivars:

Apollo 11 and Cinderella 99 by Brothers Grimm 

Strawbanana Glue by The Plug Seedbank 

I have read a few topics on the Dutch site and am interested in using blumat maxi automatic watering system to give water to my girls on summer days.

Does anyone have any experience on here with these?

I will update again when the mothers are up and running.

Peace out and good vibes.

Vasco:P

On 10/26/2018 at 10:34 PM, Vasco de Gama said:

Thanks for your reply saxo.

I honestly could not tell you what the strain is.

I will check all the buds when trimming tomorrow to see if any seeds were formed.

On another note I have decided on the strains for next year and will be ordering seeds in about a month or two to start mothers.

As I mentioned earlier I will be growing five plants only(legal max).

Strains/cultivars:

Apollo 11 and Cinderella 99 by Brothers Grimm 

Strawbanana Glue by The Plug Seedbank 

I have read a few topics on the Dutch site and am interested in using blumat maxi automatic watering system to give water to my girls on summer days.

Does anyone have any experience on here with these?

I will update again when the mothers are up and running.

Peace out and good vibes.

Vasco:P

Blumat are really nice, easy to get thrue the summer with it. I use the small one since years and the plants like them, never dried but not to wet. But you need to keep an eye on it on first setup or you have all the water in your tent or they aren't getting enough.

On my first try I flew into holidays, come back a week later and the tent was full with around 100 liter water. Fortunatly there where a inlaid floor inside that keeps the water in the tent. You need a few days to adjust them then it runs and runs and runs.

best vibes

:spliff: