•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hello Opengrowers

Most would know me on here from growing in Mapito as this has been my style of growing for the past 5-6 years, I have enjoyed growing in mapito and have had excellent results but it was due a change need something to get me thinking again and something that im not used to.

So after doing abit of homework i decided coco drain to waste on multiple feeds per day was the way to go.

One thing i like about this is not having to deal with the itchy maptio anymore i do not miss that :P

So il go through my set up.

1000w Gavita

1.2m Roof Qube Tent

2 x 4" Outake fans with filters

12" Floor fan

HM Digital Ec Pen

HM Digital pH Pen

Canna Professional Plus Coco

Canna Aqua Vega + Flores

Canna PK 13/14

Metrop Calgreen

Superthrive

House & Garden Root Stimulator

PH Down

For the drip irrigation i used a MJ1000 pump connected a valve to control pressure then to a manifold where my drip lines run off and i have 2 x blue arrow stakes per each pot.

Any questions please ask

Thanks Snydgrow.

• Like 2

nice man..they sure look healthy

Thanks they are two weeks into flower il get more pics up tomorrow they are look really nice now.

Cheers

Snydgrow

Welcome to the main stage :wave: Everything looks great!

You should def get more traffic here vs. the hydro sub-forum ;)

• Like 1

Looks great Snydgrow :)

The beneficials will love the coco.

I dont mean to embarrass you.. but it looks that the media you are using in the pics is actually clay balls, not coco coir :P *giggles jk

P.s. what cut are you running? Looks like a Critical Mass?

• Like 1

Could be the clay balls are only a surface cover? The last pic shows some sort of coir mix in there. Or maybe the back 3 are coco coir?

• Like 1

Welcome to the main stage :wave: Everything looks great!

You should def get more traffic here vs. the hydro sub-forum ;)

Thanks Damar yea noticed there are far more posts in the grow report section then hydro, looks like I made the right choice :)

Looks great Snydgrow :)

The beneficials will love the coco.

I dont mean to embarrass you.. but it looks that the media you are using in the pics is actually clay balls, not coco coir :P *giggles jk

P.s. what cut are you running? Looks like a Critical Mass?

Yea I have a worm bin on the go so on next run il add abit in when potting up :)

Really the staff in the hydro store told me this was the best coco about :P lol no I add a small layer of clay pebbles to the top of pot to hold in the moisture straight below it roots are everywhere never seen this using any other growing media :)

And strain is Blazing Blues (Blues x Casey Jones).

Il bring yous all up to date later with more pics.

Thanks

Snydgrow

Nice one mate

A couple of things, make sure the drip lines from the manifold to the arrows are the same length to give equal feedings and if your using hard water maybe use drip clean to keep the lines clear, plus it helps with flushing. I use RO water, (what a luxury for years) and use the drip clean between changes of feeds and flushing.

You've probably got this all sorted but thought I'd say anyway

Good luck

• Like 2

Nice setup snyd! I take a seat and look what happens in ur cab, I guess magic with this start :)

Greetz

• Like 1

Nice one mate

A couple of things, make sure the drip lines from the manifold to the arrows are the same length to give equal feedings and if your using hard water maybe use drip clean to keep the lines clear, plus it helps with flushing. I use RO water, (what a luxury for years) and use the drip clean between changes of feeds and flushing.

You've probably got this all sorted but thought I'd say anyway

Good luck

Hi Cloneman

Thanks for stopping by and the advice is taken on board i dont have drip clean atm will get some in few days i no this is needed my water not hard where i live but was told it works wonders on removing salts so why not :) Do you flush the coco through the grow i heard this can cause problems? nice to no your views on it.

Nice setup snyd! I take a seat and look what happens in ur cab, I guess magic with this start :)

Greetz

Thanks for stopping by mindless, ha i hope so my friend all is going good so far but im sure my problems will arise being new to coco but aye thats the only way we learn i suppose.

Some more pics of the girls at 2weeks flower.

Tapwater 0.4ec

Calgreen 0.5ec

Aqua Flores a&b 1.4ec

Superthrive few drops

Total ec 1.4 pH6.0

gallery_7489_6026_1440528.jpg

gallery_7489_6026_1609859.jpg

gallery_7489_6026_39942.jpg

gallery_7489_6026_325857.jpg

gallery_7489_6026_734145.jpg

gallery_7489_6026_38617.jpg

gallery_7489_6026_1443012.jpg

The Rhizosystem has made my life much easier really happy this collects all the run off, i will get a group shot tomorrow any questions please ask.

Thanks

Snydgrow

• Like 2