•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

.: V :.

V's Attic Attack! part 1: "It aint alf hot mam"

Greetings peeps, so ive been hovering fer a while now, looking at grow reports, patting on the back and sometimes sayin theodd stupid thing(soz).

so i thought i wud do something useful and start trying to document my grows.

i currently run 1 metre veg tent with an led(its cooled things down in there a fair bit) its replaced a very hot MH.

currently in the veg tent:

2 lemon cake

2 green crack

1 sugarpunch

2 chocmint o.g.

1 707 headband

1 gg#4 x viper city o.g.(snake venom)

1 soliloqueen

1 madberry

1 power africa

1 jackberry x herebei

Cuttings:

2 choc cheese

2 soliloqueen

1 power africa

1 g39

1 tutankhamon

1 cc x drizella

1 purple madberry

I think thats the veg tent

gallery_15891_5312_301921.jpg

Then theres the flower tent, just over a square metre, 600w cooled hood with dimmable ballast, material pots an 2 octopots which im tryin t get the knack of

Currently 3 weeks into flower are:

1 g-39 in octo

1 choc cheese in octo

1 choc cheese in 12ltr smart pot

1 cc x drizella -

2 soliloqueen -

1 tutankhamon. -

2 stunted w.o.s.l. afghan in 5 litre plastic pots( sad plants).

gallery_15891_5312_191346.jpg

Okay i was going to stop popping for a bit and get a couple of clear organised runs under me belt, but as fate would have it, I have been chatting to Ifish about heat issues and solutions, as he used t grow attic too and had to takle similar issues, anyways i digress, Because ive been askin about for the maury povich, Ifish said he would send me some.....he also sent me some other little gems....ive popped them all lol, im gonna have a chaotic late summer early autum. Cheers Ifish wicked slection, hope i can hold it down! :o

Heres the new seed line up:

3 uk blues x heri. Indy

3 psychosis x heri. Indy

5 strawberry blues. NAW

5 durganchitral. USC

5 maury povich. ;) (boudica x silverfields) Islayhearts

3 strawberry cream. pie canabella

3 sour lemon haze. cannabella

gallery_15891_5312_317487.jpg

nice!

gallery_15891_5312_357969.jpg

gallery_15891_5312_246973.jpg

popped and put away in the warm dark cupboard.

ill keep ya posted, cheers O.G. cheers Ifish :)

V ;)

• Like 17

ive got my werks cut out, but we are about t hit the good season, so if it gets to much i can 'window sill' a few just t hold em off till they show me theyre bits n bobs! ;)

An yeah i really do love it! its my life! :o

still cant sort me photos upright though lol. :)

there will be current plants going, and harsh selection process is imminent! theres just so many, ill be forever known as 'V the Executioner!' i can hear their screams already, i find it very difficult to let a plant go. :( but i have to be tough on it! :P

• Like 2

Superbe line up in every stage !!

I will follow all those girls with attention !

Best

Le rat

• Like 2

Oh yeh, the MH will B back in the winter with mats and air pulled in from a heated house ;) But still in attic though.

its always goin to be attic, so i gots t get me ead right round it.

I will say, im growin an startin a lot now, and it makes me nervous, So fer any porky sniffers out there, im gonna narrow it down to 9 final plants, so u better get me before u can only slap my wrist....lol, Bacon sandwich time, which reminds me, i must become vegetarian. :)

goodbye meat, :(

but goodbye a shitload of guilt! :)

happy smokin'

• Like 3

i shall get better pics over the weekend as im seeing my friend on saturday and he is quite the 'techy' (is that the right terminoligy? i dunno, he just knows shitlads about computers an photography (something i wish to study as a vocation). ;)

so any camera info, exposure and techniques will b appreitiated, just usin tablet atm so dont take the piss, lol, hmmmmm :/

much love V :)

• Like 2

hey look at the insane stretch on the g-39 lol ;) it must b the heat a week ago! feck! ;) oh well at least ill get better light penetration ;) but also lots of snipping :( still worth it :)

oh yah the power africa is the old not the new, its going to my friend, who likes to eat it lol, hes gonna stick it in his green house :o lol i think imma have to make him a scrog net! ;) hell he will be paranoid when it flowers right out lol.

big stinky skunk buds, but they taste of haze an durban, very narcotic in the sativa lean!

also the jackberry x herebei goes....OUTSIDE LOL,cant let it go its too creamy! so its last run will be outside in the woooooods! oooooh! spooky! :o

• Like 1

i think im gonna try n cross a solilo male to the cc x drizz, i want a bigger yield out the solilos, but i want the pinapple/punch flavour, but they may have to go :(

tutankhamon, i like but ive smoked and kept it for a couple of years now, strong, but time fer a change. :(

I gots t say i spoke of U.K. blues with IFish and he sent me U.K.Blues x Heri and Psychosis x Heri....very heri considerate an thoughtful, Cheerz :)

• Like 1

Haha watch them sinister girls , they're not bath time smoke unless you've got help gettin out lol

• Like 3

my probz aint gettin out the bath bruv, its makin sure i dont overun it while i space out!!! serious, i cant even mention it to my missus with a smile on my face, cus she just FREEZE looks me...GULP! :o

i overan it three times last year...or was it this year? i aint sure, but she still mad aboot it.

oh yeah we live above some very wet bloke! :o soz mate! ill mop it up for yah maannnn! Gah!

• Like 5

i can hear your voice in my head, i love it lmao (baby woke me up and i can't get back to sleep...)

• Like 2

Dang! babies! always wakin u up in the middle of the night....glad the boy is 7 now lol, the new probz is tryin t get the little fekka t bed now lol ;)

• Like 1

Not much happenin atm, a couple of seeds have cracked but imma leave em a bit.

the stretchy g-39 is making its bud sites bigger, and stopped strechin now.

Some say it dont smell that nice but this one is very nice smellin...like sweet but dangerous, lol.

choc cheese and the other flowers are starting to build thick white pistils now so im happy.

i always get the feeling they goin to slow....an then they kick in an im like, " @hhh yehh" :P

• Like 4

looks goood so far,great line up :yummy: .....gonna get me a chair for this,V

Edited by saxo
  • Like 3

yah, Dude! im fooked! the sanman visited me in tha night..bought really sweet dreams, imma never ferget em! Hot crosses me u.k. brain lovez it!

The roof is on fire! thanks santero fer th awesome beanage..im crackin em now! holy fekkin feck!

i got 80 odd plants on th go! i am the executioner! strict choosey process, B prepared t die if y dont stand to attention!!! thats me :P

• Like 2

Smokin madberry purple....an i waNt t give u a Nurple! lol get prepared fer a 'TITTY ATTACK'

u can all see im obvs loosin tha plot! but im english an we keep it stiff in the chin of course, so ill keep the madness t meself.

much luv to san fer the drop, cheered me up t no endz ona shit mornin. ;)

also love to allu lads an lasses on open grow. ;)

• Like 2

Hey v any probs with germination of them beans , just curious lol I like a nice turnout , meens alls well in the fridge etc

Got my head under my t shirt cringing for the answer haha

• Like 1

100% germination mate! yer fridge is all good ;)

probs was i had t get up early yesterday and didnt get back till late, some had quite long sprouts on em, but they should b ok.

gallery_15891_5312_559697.jpg

they all potted up and in veg room now.

gallery_15891_5312_32336.jpg

That the 4 sets of 3..uk blue x heri

psych x heri

strawb cream pie

sour lemon haze

I just done the other 3 sets of 5...durganchitral

strawb blues

maury povich

Happy smokin ;) V

• Like 3