•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

.: V :.

V's Attic Attack! part 1: "It aint alf hot mam"

good stuff mate, doing good! :)

be careful not to get carried away. Safety first always ;)

enjoy the fruit of your work looks delicious! :icecream:

• Like 1

Hi Oldschool, cheers, just need to keep cullin the weaker ones till they whittled down to a few strong uns, should fall into place an relax a little in a couple of weeks.

Flowers to come down, veg to go into flower and pot up seedlings, chaos averted ;)

Also need to get a camera and learn how to use it :o

Peace V

O.k. 5 selected for culling,

2 durgan

1 m.p.

1 strawb cream pie

1 strawb blues

Reason being 3 didnt make the top of their solo cups and the other 2 were just not as good as their bros an sisters

gallery_15891_5312_603992.jpg

Chop! Crush! Only 28 left lol, more to come soon.

gallery_15891_5312_462716.jpg

Safe V :o

• Like 1

lol no fekkin about, gotta love Brucie bonus!

I used to train with Rice Flails....when u make a mistake, and hit yerself on the nape of yer skull, uggggggh...makes u feel sick :P bleeeargh!

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DqsEZ2lpM0Yw&ved=0ahUKEwix5r612eLUAhXHa1AKHZExDXEQyCkIHjAA&usg=AFQjCNGig18RCIkh1A3K4rqlEVlsJxN1-w

Hey V. You outta grow the GG#4 X Chocolate Diesel. They will make you very stoned and happy. :) click the watch button lol. Will do everything but make you're willy hard. You'll have to figuire that last part out on you're own buddy.

Got some good possibilities. Love Soliliqueen is a pretty decent cross. Though I revoke what I said a year or two ago. I saw way more Ms. Universe expressions 8/10 vs space queen traits in the last pack. But still the selection by prof. P was really good and seemed open. I found no negative sexual tendencies seen in the Soliliqueen, Bluniverse or Huckleberry Destar lines. Woohoo

Did you see a 76 day finishing over gooey Vanilla-Orange Tea lady with purple striped leaves in the Soliliqueen V? That one was crippling potent. The other, I liked slightly better was done in 56 days. Very Pine and citrus. Taste and smell matched. Very Space Queen dominant. Wish I had kept that. Hehe

Thanks

• Like 1

Cheers peeps, IFish, im always high when i practice lol, ouch!!!

AGP, the solilos are very different, i ended up with 3, one with the shell type stacking calyx with real small fine trichs(quick-ish, 55-65, depending on preference), one with big buds and huge sugar trichs,(a bit like a drizz x cc i have), and a longer flowering one that is not so tight buds, but big Buds though!, totally covered with crystals, and, even though i dont do it, would be exellent for extraction....has an awesome hybrid stone, 65-75.

Needless to say they were hard to select between.

the first and third are still knocking about in cutting pots, but on the back burner. ;) just gotta love the pineapple taste :P

yep i got 2 choc fudge in fer testers along with sanfune x cheesus and silver diesel, i will pop the rest when my current numbers go down, they came in later...but were very much liked :)

did u have any 'Swirly' early leaves on the Gg#4 crosses? :o

also on a promise of some pretty sick genetics soon so its a must to make room for those a priority! ;)

• Like 2

No mutants amoung the GG#4 X CD. Seemed 2 phenos. I preferred the Chocolate Diesel leaner surprisingly. Is great smoke. Had wayy looking leaves before in Blueberry lines especially. Called crinkle leaf mutation. As found in DJ Short's BB lines. Really would like to grow the Azure haze. Even though it would likely make a mess of me.

Oh, the shorter GG#4 X C.D. has no P.M. resistance. FYI. Getting any smells yet. NO difficulty with mold even with high RH. :) The Chocolate D pheno has long tails and big hand size braided buds that weigh up. The other is shorter and less branchy with a fuel and choco flavor. I love the other best though. A taste almost like candied Ginger but a fuel Diesel dry flavor at first. A little harsh bit so potent you forget it is harsh as you choke on another hit as you're eyes unfocus and walking becomes impossible. Is a fun toke if yoi want to show off potent weed. ROFL. Puts a big ole smile on my face.

Yeah the pineapple taste is nice. Is more piney than sweet citrus in some. Gives a divine aftertaste. :) sweet vanilla pine taste lingers.

• Like 1

Nice report APG, i only show off weed to me my mate cousin an sis, oh, an maybe o.g. soon ;)

so the curly leaves are a dj short trait? :o

mmmm i love ginger! :)

• Like 1

Hi peeps, been away fer a few days sortin my ead out :o

but back in the saddle. ;) seedlings have grown up a bit and will be up-potted by friday..i hope.

gallery_15891_5312_184115.jpg

veg plants crammed into tent next to the seedlings need potting up a week before they go into flower too! not enough room :o lol

gallery_15891_5312_31885.jpg

thats all fer the minute, more updates soon :)

oh yeah! Also really cool news- The vanilla sky x Nevilles haze seeds, from Hillcrest's seed giveaway, arrived this mornin..Exellent! cheers bruv ;)

peace V

• Like 4

Looks great, also, sounds like you are going to be dropping a few more beans soon, congrats

• Like 1

cheers justcozz, cant pop just yet...but soon, these are special beans, and i have to plan them well for small selection :) cant wait! :o

I agree, plan ahead for those special babies!

• Like 1

Damn likes!!! i aint been on since last friday an only get a couple? WTF! :(

• Like 1

After a nice big wake n bake, postman knocks with a package from a friend...kool, thats quick service!

gallery_15891_5312_314127.jpg

unwrapped it looks like a cool container with a couple of cuts in it, its taken a whack en route!

gallery_15891_5312_527537.jpg

opened, two cuts that look o.k. but like they slept in ;)

gallery_15891_5312_26340.jpg

potted up and about to go in led veg tent.....Hypro core cut YAY! :)

gallery_15891_5312_507984.jpg

Thank you Ifish, Very kind :)

Peace V

• Like 10

No probs my man , pleasure was mine : ) postage was rough on them but with your love they shall pull through : )))

Yeh they got bed heads haha

It will be cool to compare how they perform in veg under led compared to my cdm : )

Edit ..... I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the guy that sent these to me and also to the guy that sent them to him also , without these kind unknowns on here , none of this would have been possible .........respect to all envolved ....... Love you guys : )))

Looks like the postman hit them with a bat lol

• Like 4

I was imagining a postman like Ace Ventura style:

Was an interesting way to do it. Nice of you. :)

• Like 5

Jeez, you got alot of seeds there, don't you sometimes forget which is which before you label them? Had that happened a few too many times.

Good to see your from Engerland matey!

• Like 1

labelling is pretty much the only thing i keep track of ;) all the dates of flowering n veg are in my head........somewhere :o

U.K. GO! :)

• Like 1

@ .:V:. only problem with the core cut.. (If u learnt how to grow her...) it will be very difficult to kick her ass out from ur life hahah

she is a real bitch...she will seduce u :)

• Like 4

It's skitz damar ....... Get it right lol

@hidronesia , I have not smoked her yet but I have never smelt a more beautiful flower , amazing , can you tell us more about her please ???

• Like 2