•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Thomson

2x2 600 watt - fast flowering Kolossus (+/- 60 days)

The timers are quite new actually. Perhaps 3 months old.. I'm worried about the same thing though. Let's see what is going to happen.

The timer that lagged behind is acting perfectly normal now.

Dude, mechanical timers are the bees knees... My new electrical timer has a reset button on the face, so now I get to worry about any unnoticed pressure revegging everyone behind my back.

• Like 1

very nice thomson! :) love the simple efficient way you describe everything in your grow report. very nice garden! beautiful plants :specool

never saw your other grow reports but very nice to encounter you.

very happy plants considering the pest you are fighting

I must agree with the guys if you don't have a mechanical timer I would go with that! never failed me or anyone I know.

cheers looking forward to see the development! :smoke

• Like 2

Day 22

Well, luckily they have pretty much filled up the space. I have not seen any more thrips lately, so that's good as well.

The flowers are building nicely right now, so this might actually go well for once.

I actually use mechanical timers. I have changed the one that lagged behind with a new one. Hopefully it will run smoothly.

@gardenartus: nope, from clone

@oldschoolsg: You have complimented me on something that I like to pay a lot of attention to: my writing. Thank you very much for your kind words.

Anyway, here are some photographs:

gallery_15365_19444_5091097.jpg

gallery_15365_19444_2737354.jpg

This is a different clone than I showed last time, but they do not differ much. The photos I took from the clone that you are used to were of a very low quality.

Greets,

Thomson

• Like 8

looks great Thompson..

can't wait t see them fill out and become majestic ...I believe they will with your know how..

good luck

Day 26

I took some time and tried to shoot some more pictures today. There are definitely some plants that are lagging behind, but I mainly see a lot of healthy plants! It is actually going nicely now!

Here is an overview photo. The vertical growth seems to be coming to a halt, but I'm glad that they are still growing towards each other.

gallery_15365_19444_2274141.jpg

This is the clone that you guys are familiar with (yes, really!). It's hard to get the plant fully photographed, but I believe you will get a nice idea of the progress with this one.

gallery_15365_19444_653355.jpg

On this picture, I have photographed the clone that I showed a couple of days ago. I think it nicely shows the bud structure of this phenotype that I’m growing.

gallery_15365_19444_4697355.jpg

Here I tried to display the plants that are lagging behind in the back. On the 3rd and the 4th day a fallen air-hose laid on top of these plants.

gallery_15365_19444_1489752.jpg

And, finally, a picture that gives an image of foliage from the top. Unfortunately, a bit overexposed in the bottom left corner, but we will just have to deal with it this time!

gallery_15365_19444_346046.jpg

I wish you all a very pleasant weekend!

• Like 3

hello Thomson,

Nice detailed grow.. it remember me to the old Hennepdesk reports.

the plants in ur left row looks they had been topped since 12/12.. they have 4 nice arms

im not familiar about colossus clones, but I have grown for some ages a Chronic cut that yield less if topped and I was very impressed when I found amnesia makes more gramms if topped. will be intersteing to see toped or untopped clones will make u more...

how often do u water the plants?

do u flood by the brown pipe (left front corner)?

will u reuse the soil? or u use always new every grow? (if yes how is ur back? hahha)

thanks for sharing this nice grow!

karma up

Hidro

• Like 1

Hello Thomson.

Nice growing style and DIY bed.

Is that one specific clone of Kolossus? or multiple different genes?

When you did this 60 day grow before, what type of yield do you get from each plant?

Also, you have an auto feed water pump which distribute water equally to all at one time? Did you hear of BluMats?

Thanks for posting your work, I will check back for more :icecream:

Thanks saxo!

Hi hidronesia, thanks for the compliment. The plants are watered 4 times per day via the brown hose. I always reuse the soil, replacing the top 5 cm with new soil and fresh nutrients and microbes.

Thanks Sudden. It is one phenotype. #1 from my previous grows on OpenGrow. The plant is an average yielder. 20 - 60 grams per plant, depending on how big you let it get. Yep, heard of blumats. They suck. The system I made distributes the water evenly underneath the surface of the soil.

• Like 1

karma up for sure!

I look forward to seeing this develop.

A "slightly buried" soaker hose with a bit of compost or straw on top of media could be a consideration but I say dont fix what aint broke!

Day 32 (yesterday). I wanted to upload the pictures yesterday, but opening opengrow.com took me 15 minutes... I shut down the computer after that out of frustration.

gallery_15365_19444_1635666.jpg

The good ol' clone.

gallery_15365_19444_2000646.jpg

gallery_15365_19444_1445354.jpg

gallery_15365_19444_1379414.jpg

Greets,

Thomson

• Like 10

Day 37

I do not have a lot to type today. The plants need another 3 weeks or so to finish blooming.

The photograph below was made in a slightly different angle than I normally make them.

gallery_15365_19444_2519935.jpg

Again an overview

gallery_15365_19444_210565.jpg

And a picture of the well-known clone. No clear pictures were made of this clone today haha. Better to have a fuzzy one than no picture at all.

gallery_15365_19444_2233339.jpg

And a close-up of the bud that is all the way in the front on the overview photos.

gallery_15365_19444_2664860.jpg

• Like 9

Day 43

You are used to pictures I make of one grow room that I use, which is the room on the right. I made a picture of the room on the left for the occasion. Below a picture of the room that you are used to.

gallery_15365_19444_3538216.jpg

And the room on the left:

gallery_15365_19444_87748.jpg

The little pieces of wood on the wall are on the same height in both rooms. As you can see, the plants in the room on the last picture are a lot bigger than the plants in the first photograph. That is because they were kept under weak LED lighting for about 3 weeks more than the other plants.

Below a picture of the well-known clone:

gallery_15365_19444_157205.jpg

We're getting somewhere now!

• Like 8

growin around the stalk like a spiral staircase...double thumbs up

• Like 3

the plants speak well enough!

they sing... "a spoonful of trichomes helps the medicine go down"

• Like 3