•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hay  Baq  awesome  line up , nice and healthy , and damn huge 

hats off to you sir 

I roll one in your honor 

peace 

• Like 1

Whoa !

Nice outdoor grow!:o

makes me wanna lie down between your trees and enjoy a s good smoke in the sun.
Just look at that beautiful soil  for starters,it's perfect !

Nice plant beds,lookin' sharp man.....

Nice grow, mine died

Drought plus it seemed needless risk with a full

House .

Your going to get one nice haul

Quick update, everything is wonderful and kicking into pre flower.

1)79 Maui Wowie X 85 RKS no scale, but shes over 6' now and I've thinned the shit out of her, she might go 8-10 feet and she was topped early on.

2) Black Turk Berry

3) Skywalker OG

4) Skywalker OG (row)

5) Blue Orca Haze

BOH 08_11_2018-1-2.jpg

BOH 08_11_2018-8.jpg

BOH 08_11_2018-7.jpg

BOH 08_11_2018-5.jpg

BOH 08_11_2018-9.jpg

• Like 5

Lovely! Very nice genetics, too. My tree is at the same spot. been flowering a week and still stretching. It's around 6 1/2 feet tall with more to go. I just back in town so I'll put up new pics in my thread. So far, my outdoor growing has been really fun and not much drama.

Can't wait to see yours start loading up. They look very healthy.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Lovely! Very nice genetics, too. My tree is at the same spot. been flowering a week and still stretching. It's around 6 1/2 feet tall with more to go. I just back in town so I'll put up new pics in my thread. So far, my outdoor growing has been really fun and not much drama.

Can't wait to see yours start loading up. They look very healthy.

peace

mrG

Thanks @Mr Goodfellow! Last time I peeked yours were in beast mode, maybe we need to get together and parlay! The 79 Maui X RKS is classic Sativa leaning, I hope it has time to finish, it's just starting to preflower, gonna be close. The Blue Orca Haze (topped early also) is at 8', the fence pole for scale behind it is right at 7', I don't think it will stretch much more. I'll try and get some pics of the Birds Of Paradise this weekend, they're monsters. I'm pre treating like crazy for PM, it's always bad here, Only seen a couple minor spots so far, fingers crossed! FYI the Skywalker phenos love it here and doesn't seem to be bothered by anything, grown it for years indoor, first time outside and I'm impressed, should be baseball bat buds, really strong and hardy plants, I kept 2 phenos out of 6, one was a runt that has exploded now and is more Sativa leaning, had this pheno before and was sick when I lost it, I'll know for sure once it buds out.

Baq

• Like 3

Maui WOWIE indeed Mr. Baq:P

Nice and reallly clean looking,it's an outdoor example of how it should be done........whoa :o

Hey Baq, you are killing it bro. Very impressive and I sending good vibes they finish healthy and before the weather gets to them. Can't wait to see the final results, weights and of course smoke reports. Keep it up.   :dribble::grinning_respect:

• Like 1

Stretch is about done (8 foot) and it's starting to build buds, this baby is the Queen of the garden.

Blue Orca Haze

BOH 08_11_2018-6 - Copy.jpg

• Like 4

Skywalker OG (real deal, not the Mazar Skywalker) is still one of my favorite strains and this is my best crop to date, they have exploded,  baseball bats soon!

BOH 08_11_2018-4 - Copy.jpg

• Like 4

Here's the best Skywalker OG, she's just hitting 8' ending stretch and building buds!

BOH 08_30_2018-4-2.jpg

• Like 5

I love your landscaping! They do make great summer shade and privacy plants. :) 

She's gonna be a bud machine. Looks somewhat similar to my Folsom Prison Blues shrub. It has tall thin limbs. 

@baqualin
Those long limbs will be long buds as i see those nodes that seem to be quite close to another.....:yummy:
I always say yes to buds longer then my fore arm,who doesn't??:lol:

Nice chicken you have there,is it tame?
Knew a chicken once that listened to calling it by the name,just like a dog.:P
Soo cute....

Chickens are great for gardens. They eat bugs and turn them into fertilizer. Oh yeah, are great for dinner too. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Chickens are great for gardens. They eat bugs and turn them into fertilizer. Oh yeah, are great for dinner too

:P yeah and that, too.