•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
ifish

Bio Flores question

Hi guys , soooo I'm am trying organics for the first time , I always avoided it as it seamed complicated .

I have been a mineral guy mostly up till now and I bit the bullet and bought some of sannies tabs n stuff : )

Wow veg is great with just plan tap , easy , love it : )

Im in flower and got a bottle of canna bio Flores , and being a mineral guy I could not help myself and I mixed some up and dipped it , the ec was ok but the ph was 4.3 wtf ?

Should it be this low ?

I am afraid to give them it , and they need feeding /watered : )

Cheers ifish

• Like 2

It takes a bit of time for the buffertabs and soil to bring itself in.

regarding the e.c. of canna....i never took an e.c. reading in my life :o

but keeping an eye on these things will get u a top grow (with wat i know you know it couldnt be anythin else) but dont be to complex about it, after all its organic...dont panic!

the smoke is sooooo much better! :)

buffertabs rock!

• Like 2

I think I am too much of a control freak , my brain can't accept organics , I can't bring myself to hit them with 4.3ph and if I adjust it , I might aswell be back on minerals as the work is the same , I don't feel confident haha

It's like organics and I have avoided each other for so long now ...... it has become like a thing lol

• Like 1

if the soil is alive, with buffers in it, should turn the p.h. to its requirements....Right?

ummm feel free t chime in guys, sannie? :)

i see wat u mean though, i just never considered it, i just give the plants a couple o days to show me they have processed the feed (flowers puff up) then give em a little water to drink, then more feed a couple of days later.

one of the biggest understated quotes on this site is......less is more, funny it never sounds it but its right when your searchin for a sweet spot. :)

mind you, ive never been a big feeder, my plants are yellow and ripe as hell at finish.....taste supreme! ;)

smoke is clean as a whistle!

• Like 2

Yep the buffertabs will control your PH very well, i used allot of nutrients after some years i return back to Buffertabs and the rest of Sannie`s stuff, just use all of it and it will pay back :yummy: BIG Time i use the blumat irrigation system along with it and i will never go back,big yield,BIG taste.....once in 2 weeks they get Bacto by hand the Blumat dont like any bio products :excl:

• Like 3

: ) thanks V and thanks barrie84 , I blanked it out and fed today , thanks for the push , appreciated : )

Put away the meters and just trust in the soil life to work with the plants roots. They work together to thrive and grow healthy!

• Like 3

I'm with the guys above, If u mixed everything right then let the soil life do the rest. put away the meters as u won't need them and keep it moist but not wet.

@barrie

I have blumats lying around for over a Year now but I still don't find the motivation to set'em up...lazy mofo haha

Greetz

• Like 3

I'm with the guys above, If u mixed everything right then let the soil life do the rest. put away the meters as u won't need them and keep it moist but not wet.

@barrie

I have blumats lying around for over a Year now but I still don't find the motivation to set'em up...lazy mofo haha

Greetz

my blumats are sitting right next to my grow closet. I've decided to wait until this grow is over to set them up, since I don't wanna mess up a good thing now that i'm in flowering. Besides, it will be a lot easier to do it without huge buds smacking me in the face :D

• Like 3

go on damar.....u know u like a good heavy 'Bud $lap!' ;) lol

just dont give that 'welcome' €uro kiss to anyone...u will have to go to E.R. to get unstuck! :o

• Like 2

Lol, i'm out of likes....

You're right... I most definitely want a bouquet of buds in and or around my mouth lmao

• Like 2

One chocolate cheese pheno I had had such an appealing smell that I kept a small Baggie just to sniff on it now and then, I'd stick it in my nose and run around all day with it like the people in Thailand use these menthol sticks :D

• Like 2

Soil has what is known as buffer capacity. That's what makes life easy for soil growers. That's how we can leave our grows for up to a week at a time.

• Like 2

Dude! im with u on that....not the highest or strongest, but if u get the bright green one it smeeeeells sooo goood, an then u can get the slightly more dank sour rasperry pheno which made my uncle go to work at the local school, an accidently set all the alarms off!! needless to say, the place was swarming with police, ambulance and firemen...who were all eager to have an ind7vidual chat with him.....fuk that i wud be runnin up the back fields screamin " i aint goin back to fuckin prison" but he just hung out an enjoi the buzz with a tobbacco tin o choc cheese in his pocket...he sed it stank while he talked wit em, they musta smelt it cos its soò strong stench! but he an oldet guy, an i guess they thought fuck it! he also has a lot of silent charisma, so that can go a long way, right? lol u fukkin druggos! ;)

no mr D it dont make it easy, it makes it right 'n' real tastin bro!

soz.....attic growin =hard this time of year ;)

got my back beaver rubbed up the wrong way :o

• Like 1

V, it's like you're speaking a different language, i love it haha... damn brits

• Like 1

shit! i think i got the wrong thread D, lol soz if it dont make sense, it related to choc cheez ;)

oh yeh it is the right thread! Damar u threw me off lol :o

where u from bro....u speak that refined english that us brits can only dream of, lol ;)

• Like 1