•           ai.php.gif

Welcome to my new thread. :wave:

After 18 months of concentrating mainly on Phuuu's IPA it is time to move on to other adventures. I have been accumulating seeds much faster than I have been growing them so my goal for the foreseeable future is to grow an many of them as I can. Something special may come along and I'll get sidetracked for a bit but the plan is to make use of the space I have to explore my seed stash starting with the following.

I've been jonesin' for some more NAW stuff so I have 3 Head Candy (Killaqueen x Blue Hammer) as well as 2 Green Ale (Green Manalishi x Phuuu's IPA) Fem's.

Along with those I have 3 Sour Mango x Golden Diesel sprouts, thanks to StankDank30 :tu

Here'a a look at the youngsters last week.

gallery_7905_6032_13553.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_42336.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_74350.jpg

And, here they are today

gallery_7905_6032_59708.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_73284.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_132124.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_20944.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_22912.jpg

They just got up-potted to #2 pots yesterday. The SM x GD really droop when watered, they have really wide leaf blades as well.

The Head Candy and SM x GD sprouts are all pretty consistent in appearance. The 2 Green Ale sprouts showed some difference early but are looking more alike now. I'm hoping for 3 females out of these two crosses to go along with the 2 Green Ale fem's. If I am not so fortunate I'm gonna start some Black Afghani to fill in.

Looking forward to exploring all the wonderful genetics I've been able to gather. Hope you'll come along and see what we find...

• Like 25

looking forward to seeing that my friend! :wave:

• Like 1

Hi BB

Nice line up Let the show begin

Peace

Papalag

• Like 1

Great start Beach!

All looking healthy and happy, psyched to see you grow these out.

• Like 2

Interesting line up and the little ones look great! I'm looking forward what they gonna do with the magic of your green thumbs :)

Greetz

• Like 2

yep,gonna be interesting! looking forward to the GA´s grown beach-style :wOOt .....SMxGD sounds promizing too

• Like 2

imma pull up some turf an sit in on this un.

Nice lookin genes, lovin the sound of 'Green Ale' keepin an eye on that un.

cheers V ;)

• Like 1

ahhhh saxo, you wind up! lol, that looks Very appealing :P

mmmm does it smell hoppy?

ive not had bud with beery ale notes, very interesting :o

• Like 2

Rise and Shine! Looking great, what for lightning ur using?

Hey KaYa, I have a small setup. LED in veg area about 180 watt actual and a 600 watt hps in the flower room.

@saxo - the green ale is filling in nicely, thanks for sharing :tu

• Like 3

i have similar light power and type as u bro, imma watch n learn. :)

• Like 1

Let the summer fun begin!

• Like 1

eeek! hot, hot, hot! :o

Times like these I appreciate living on the coast. Those to the south and inland from here are enduring more heat that I could stand I'm sure.

• Like 1

Times like these I appreciate living on the coast. Those to the south and inland from here are enduring more heat that I could stand I'm sure.

Yep, the heat is on alright. Looking at 97+ for r the next 10 days or so, then high 80s for at least a week after. Can't believe it snowed here a little over 2 weeks ago.

• Like 1

Well darn, the heat has found its way to the coast, 81 degrees @noon and climbing. :(

• Like 1

have a nice summertime by the sea,my friend

luckily we got a thunderstorm yesterday and the temps droped a bit....33°C is quite hot this early in the season

some colors,if you don´t mind.....

gallery_1237_692_293776.jpg

...this is GreenAle #1,the shortest & fastest i´m running (the one shown above is #2.....i got 3 going)

gallery_1237_692_445.jpg

...are you sure,there´s no HuckKush in it LOL.....she´s the only one (untill now),showing this bluish hues :yummy:

• Like 10

I'll be darned, that must be the Blue Ale pheno ;)

This time of year I don't guess it is from cold temps so some recessive gene from somewhere. Kinda cool though.

I see she grows calyx fingers out the top like the IPA's in their last couple of weeks. Excited to get a smoke report when those are ready my friend, they do look tasty. :yummy:

• Like 2

Thankfully yesterdays 93 degrees has tempered to 71 today. Struggled sleeping last night as it was over 80 in the house. We only get 4 or 5 days a year of 80 and up temps so hard to justify an air conditioner but sure woulda like one last night.

Managed to keep grow room temps in the low 90's, love the new fan, crank it up to 3 and it really moves some air.

The last Phuuu's IPA I chopped gave nearly an ounce better yield than those before using Sunshine Mix #4. I'm really liking this stuff now that I've figured out how to supplement it.

The 2 BeachBerry Kush girls are 59 days in and falling all over themselves. I have many feet of tie wire on each attempting to hold them up but it is a losing battle.

gallery_7905_6032_187601.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_201951.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_189794.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_306417.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_311351.jpg

:D

• Like 11

The Veg area was getting maxed out so I am up-potting the 2 Green Ale Fem's (green manalishi x phuuu's ipa) and putting them to 12's a week or so before I'd rather. That left 3 each of Head Candy and Sour Mango x Golden Diesel in the veg space.

All are looking well. The Head Candy youngsters have little variation, all well branched with close internode spacing. The SM x GD little ones show some variation in stature but they all share big fat fan leaves that tend to droop especially after watering. The Green Ale girls are going to 12's at only 10" tall but they have 6 internodes and really nice branching so far. Curious to see if they favor the IPA or the GM in stretch.

Here's the veg area before moving out the Green Ale's.

gallery_7905_6032_165307.jpg

Green Ale

gallery_7905_6032_57760.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_82810.jpg

Head Candy

gallery_7905_6032_74406.jpg

SM x GD

gallery_7905_6032_77459.jpg

Head Candy in front, SM x GD in back

gallery_7905_6032_147685.jpg

I'll be pulling the BBK girls out of the flower room tomorrow and will chop a few days later. Hopefully those in the veg area will start showing sex in the next week or so otherwise it's going to get crowded in there.

That's it for now, thanks for stopping by. :wave:

• Like 6