•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

I'll watch the vid in an hour. hey Garden, Beach should get a job with NPR. He has the voice, lol! I look forward to watching it beach. gotta run atm.

peace

mrG

• Like 2

:popcorn: WOW.....:popcorn:......damn.....:popcorn: best show that I've seen in quite awhile  :punk:

• Like 1

Nepalma = HUGE ASS COLAS!

:D

Very cool Beach. Thanks for sharing. You really have your room dialed in as your plants always look to be at peak performance. Much respect!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Will you be getting the Nepalma tested? I am really impressed with that, some of the CBD does not pull well unless you baby them.

Thanks to all :tu

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

Will you be getting the Nepalma tested? I am really impressed with that, some of the CBD does not pull well unless you baby them.

I'm hoping to get it tested if I don't have to travel too far. When Washington St. enacted legal pot they decimated the medical pot industry that had thrived here for years. Now we can't buy/sell clones, can't have oil made for us and the testing labs that used to be everywhere are now consolidated to a few because no one cares about the medical community anymore. My state really pisses me off sometimes. 
I have to make some calls and see if any of the local dispensaries have access to testing or I'll have to drive and hour or so inland to the nearest drop point.

I'll keep you posted. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, BeachBud said:

Thanks to all :tu

I'm hoping to get it tested if I don't have to travel too far. When Washington St. enacted legal pot they decimated the medical pot industry that had thrived here for years. Now we can't buy/sell clones, can't have oil made for us and the testing labs that used to be everywhere are now consolidated to a few because no one cares about the medical community anymore. My state really pisses me off sometimes. 
I have to make some calls and see if any of the local dispensaries have access to testing or I'll have to drive and hour or so inland to the nearest drop point.

I'll keep you posted. 

That is my fear for here, exactly what is going to happen, the writing is on the wall. Folks don't understand what "legal" actually means. It is disgusting, the money is too big, the medical is getting left to the way side. And here it is medical that made it legal in so many states.

• Like 3

..... difficulties finding a test lab ?? that´s true luxery problems in our eyes LOL ......that´s how the priorities chanching,when finally legal :D

your vid was great,much better than the prime time movie tonight :tu

• Like 2

It is like they are trying to stuff the Genie back in the bottle. Once you have the taste, it is gawd awful when they take the feast away and leave you the bones. Bad part is, most places you must register as a grower, they give us all these rights, then take them away, and we are no longer in hiding, because we lived under false hood of protection. Stop growing on the books, but still grow, you are not hidden any longer, you are on a list. Rec scares me.

• Like 3

Medical seems to be very big here. States should understand, medical customers pay taxes, too. And, they may actually purchase more $$$/per visit than rec customers, I don't know. Lots of older people will try the medical part but have no desire to enter the smoking and THC part of it. That's the beauty of the plant. It's effective in many ways.

peace

mrG

• Like 3

Hey BeachBud, very nice plants and video.

It seems we are both caught up the hell of refinishing floors. I spent last week sanding the floors, in the bedroom, painting the walls and ceiling. Then stained the floors, then late last night got the last polycoat laid down. We really hate sleeping on our camping cot in the living room also. 

Lovely grow!!

• Like 2

Happy Friday!

I am spending this week nursing a sore lower back that is making life difficult. I live with pain everyday but that is a pain I'm familiar with and one I know how to battle. This back pain is another story, I hope it heals soon.

I chopped the Nepalma CBD girls on Tuesday and took a few pics before and after. It took 7 hours to chop the 3 girls and they filled up my dry ice box.  The bud is ready to snip off of the branches this morning and this evening it will be ready to jar.

Here's a look at the flower room after the chop with Nepalma CBD #1 and clones from #1 and #4. The clones each have seeds as does the #2 that I already chopped.

flower room 7-11-18.jpg

Tuesday morning when I opened the door to the flower room I found the big main cola of #4 laying on top of #3 even though it was tied up from 2 sides. It just twisted on the stem and over it went. Good timing I thought.

I chopped them on day 68 and they seemed ready but may have gone a few more days if we didn't have company coming this weekend. Here's a look...

Nepalma CBD colas.jpg

Nepalma CBD - 68 days flower -  bud shot 3.jpg

Nepalma CBD - 68 days flower -  bud shot.jpg

Nepalma CBD - 68 days flower -  bud shot 2.jpg

Nepalma CBD - 68 days flower -  upclose.jpg

Nepalma CBD - 68 days flower -  upclose 3.jpg

Nepalma CBD - 68 days flower -  upclose 4.jpg

:D

Last weekend we went to an outdoor concert of Giants in the Trees a local group with Krist Novoselic on bass and accordion. Novoselic was the bass player from Nirvana, another band from the region. They put on a great show and the weather was nice attracting a large crowd to watch.

Giants in the Trees concert 7-8-18.jpg

KristNovaselic - Giants in the Trees concert 7-8-18.jpg

:punk:

• Like 10

I've never seen a plant foxtail like that.

Well perfect timing to be growing CBD, it is perfect for back pain! I think it has actually healed up some of the degeneration in my back. :) Hear ya on the pain, I live with it 24/7,but this shoulder pain is new and hard to deal with.

That plant is really nice and big for CBD, very nice.

• Like 1

Sounds like it was an awesome day. And some awesome buds! Very nice. You always get every last drop out of a plant.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Man, I only could wish of going to see & listen to a 'local' band with Krist Novaselic on bass.
Cool that you, despite of your pain, went to the concert. 
I'll check that band, cause I wasn't familiar with them. Many thanks :verrygood

The Nepalma's are looking stellar btw;
although I'm not really a sativa-smoking-guy I'm in love with the 'complexity' of these varieties. 

• Like 2

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the kind words. :tu

The Nepalma CBD is dry and ready to jar. I've sampled a bit of it and can report mine have a pure sativa high with a spicy/citrus smell. It is also maybe good for my back pain, last night and so far today my back pain is much lower. I have been using a cannabis balm also and eating ibuprofen like candy, whatever makes me feel better I am grateful, it has been a long painful week or so.

I will have much catching up to do both in the grow room and my outdoor chores. Still not 100% so don't want to push it but if i don't mow the grass soon I'm gonna have to call in a herd of goats. I have several pots of used soil to empty and spread in the outdoor gardens, and there are sprouts that need to be up-potted. I need an apprentice perhaps. ;)

Also, some fun news to pass along. We got another kitten from the shelter yesterday to go with the one we got about a month ago. So now we have a 12 week old Norwegian forest cat and a 10 week old Siamese. The first one we have named Magnus after a king of Norway, the second we are still working on a name for. Great fun having kittens around. :D

• Like 5

Hope you heal up soon, back issues are not fun, but little kitties sure are :) That sounds nice, the CBD I have are indica dom. That will make great day meds, I add in sativa to my tinctures for more umph, wouldn't need to with a sativa dom.

• Like 2

Hi BB,

I'm sorry to hear about your pain, that's never easy to live with. I hope Nepalma CBD helps a little...

Really cool to see Novoselic in 'the town', wish we could have that here, but that's all a fantasy haha.

• Like 1

so nice my friend! :)

I hear you about the nepalma when it power stretches and takes over!!! the boudica you made looks soo tasty mate!:verrygood

really nice to check in always a pleasure ;)

• Like 1

Beach, you are the rock here for me at OG. So freakin' consistent. Those huge buds are yet another example of your years of experience and the dedication you put into your craft. Hope your back pain is manageable, playing with kittens takes some effort! Also, watch for the claws, they don't know their own strength :P I'm sure I don't need to tell you that.

I'm starting to think I need to make a back-up of all your threads just in case society collapses and the internet shuts down. Honestly, the knowledge of most you folks here I wouldn't mind having stored somewhere safe, for when I finally have the time to join your ranks.

• Like 2

Thanks everyone! I'm happy to report my back is all good, well as good as it gets anyway.

@Damar - ah shucks :blush: , I am lucky to have great genetics to work with and since changing over to premix (Sunshine Mix #4) and Kelp 4 Less nutes growing has become much more consistent. 

In new business, I chopped Nepalma CBD #1 on Tuesday after 11 weeks in 12's. It went a week longer than the 3 before it and looked like it could go another week but it's time had come. The Ms. Universe and IPA fem youngsters will be ready to put to flower this coming week.

I must say, it is a challenge to do an update with a playful kitten in my lap but I will persevere. 

Time for you to meet our new additions. Magnus and Minnie have become best of friends in the short time we've had them. They are about 11 and 9 weeks old respectively and they are very active. Racing from one room to another and back again and climbing on everything climbable. They keeps one on his toes for sure.

Magnus is a Norwegian forest cat mix and Minnie is Siamese.

IMG_20180729_150344.jpg

IMG_20180801_134535.jpg

While we're on the subject of cute little critters I get to see a Momma and her 2 fawns most mornings as they pass through our yard. Most times they get through before I get the camera ready but on this day I was lucky the little ones paused to check out the fence. These are Columbia Blacktail deer and they and their ancestors have been following the same trail for many decades.

Backyard deer.jpg

OK, on to the business at hand. I almost forgot to take pics before I chopped Nepalma CBD #1. I had a couple branches off before it dawned on me...

Nepalma CBD #1 - 78 days flower - side view.jpg

Nepalma CBD #1 - 78 days flower - cola shot.jpg

Nepalma CBD #1 - 78 days flower - cola shot 2.jpg

Nepalma CBD #1 - 78 days flower - bud shot.jpg

Nepalma CBD #1 - 78 days flower - bud shot 2.jpg

She was the best yielding on the 4 and she offers more body influence than the others. She also has very little aroma.

The clones from #1 (on the left) and #4 were 67 days when these pics were taken on Tuesday. Both of them bear seeds so I will have seed from 3 of the 4 that I grew.

Nepalma CBD clones - #1 left #4 right - 67 days flower.jpg

Clone from #1

Nepalma CBD clones  #1 - 67 days flower - cola shot.jpg

Nepalma CBD clones  #1 - 67 days flower - cola shot 2.jpg

Clone from #4

Nepalma CBD clones  #4 - 67 days flower - cola shot.jpg

Nepalma CBD clones  #4 - 67 days flower - bud shot.jpg

I'll get back with some pics in the veg area. Along with the Ms. U and IPA fems I also have some Huckleberry Destar and Huck Kush sprouts just up. Stay tuned...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

pretty cute siam kittin :wub:  magnus´ear hairs killin me  :verrygood

those buds look great as well !!

• Like 1

Your kitties look very healthy and happy. I've got deer here, that I think are the same bunch, they always take the same path in my backyard, and eat my plums in the front lol I see their tracks more then them.

I can not get over Foxtail lady lol Huckleberry Destar sounds nummy

Glad to hear your back is doing better, ever use turmeric with black pepper? Really helps inflammation and even more if you heat it and eat with coconut oil.

Here are a couple a few winters back, that was when my professional camera was working. :)

deer.jpg

• Like 3

WoW love the pets. Got two kittens addopted myself. 8 weeks old. Realy enjoy have those around me. 

Your green is also looking very good:D

• Like 1