•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hey Stanky, I got one Charm City flowering back home. Should be done when I get back in the end of next week. It sure looks nice!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

On 10/18/2018 at 9:33 AM, Mr Goodfellow said:

Hey Stanky, I got one Charm City flowering back home. Should be done when I get back in the end of next week. It sure looks nice!

peace

mrG

Real happy to hear that brother. Is she outside? How does she smell and yield? I ran a few plants threw a small closet test grow but havent ran them in a good enviorment yet. She is some extreamly aromatic flowers even without a cure. Send some pics when you can 

• Like 1

Hey Stanky, good to see you again. Really likin' the Ms. U bud, tasty stuff with a very nice combo high. Thanks again for sharing. :verrygood

Been darn busy around here lately getting things buttoned up for winter and I think I'm just about ready. I got a new storm door installed the other day, hopefully mowed the grass for the last time this year over the weekend and ran the generator for a bit and topped of its tank yesterday.

In grow room news I chopped the Ms. U and IPA #1 last Monday. Both yielded very well and my house smelled wonderful for about a week as it dried. I really like the Ms. U. It has it all, smell, taste and a great combo high. 

It was good to get more space in the flower room after chopping the Ms. U and IPA, things were pretty tight and the Ms. U and IPA clones were fighting for light. Now they have plenty of room to finish up. There was even enough room to move the Huck Kush girl to flower finally. She has been vegging for about 3 months after a slow start. After I chopped her top she finally started going vertical and was at 20 inches tall when I put her to 12's. She has formed a nice looking bush and I'm excited to flower her. It's been a couple years since I had Huck Kush to smoke and I miss it dearly.

The 2 Huckleberry DesTar girls are looking and smelling good approaching the 8 week mark. The #1 HDT has somewhat larger buds but otherwise the 2 are very similar. They both have a wonderful sweet lavender smell mixed with berries and a nice layer of frost. I made seeds with the #1 so I will have more of this wonderful weed to play with down the road.

Enough chit chat, on to the pics...

Flower room

flower room 10-23-18.jpg

Ms. Universe (left) and Phuuu's IPA clones.

Ms Universe 41 days and IPA 34 days clones.jpg

Ms. U bud and sparkly stem

Ms Universe bud shot.jpg

Ms Universe stem.jpg

Huckleberry DesTar #1 @ 52 days

Huckleberry DesTar #1 - 52 days flower.jpg

Huckleberry DesTar #1 - 52 days flower - main cola.jpg

Huckleberry DesTar #1 - 52 days flower - main cola top.jpg

Huckleberry DesTar #1 - 52 days flower - bud shot 2.jpg

Huckleberry DesTar #1 - 52 days flower - bud shot.jpg

Huckleberry DesTar #2 @ 52 days

Huckleberry DesTar #2 - 52 days flower.jpg

Huckleberry DesTar #2 - 52 days flower - main cola top.jpg

Huckleberry DesTar #2 - 52 days flower - bud shot.jpg

Huckleberry DesTar #2 - 52 days flower - up close.jpg

:D

Huck Kush @ 1 week 12's

Huck Kush - 7 days flower.jpg

In the veg area I have two IPA #1 clones ready to up-pot to #5 pots and two Huck Kush clones 1 of which is ready to up-pot to a #2 pot. Down below I have 2 Huck Kush seedlings about a week up. Hoping for a nice male.

Veg area - 10-23-18.jpg

That's about it folks, you're all caught up for another week or so. Thanks for stopping by. :wave:

• Like 8

That's for sure the MsU #3 pheno ( I ran MsU every crop before I was busted )and my favorite daytime get shit done smoke, my 2nd wife loves MsU, she has a cleaning business and it's was her go to when I was growing it, she's been bitching at me to start growing it again and I do need to get it back in my garden. I've never gotten anything but fire from Prof P's beans, I'm a fanboy. I did keep one of my Birds of Paradise and will run it along with Supersilver Blue Magoo and Cherry Vanilla Cookies next season, you don't want empty jars of Dynasty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dieseldog381 said:

Nice looking plants all, thanks for sharing.   

Ive had an eye for Ms Universe, are seeds available?  She’s very sativa looking.  

Yes,   https://www.jamesbeancompany.com/breeders/dynasty-genetics

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When seeing your Miss Universe I regret having missed her...Everything looks marvellous:popcorn:

• Like 1

Hey thanks guys! :tu

Wow, how did it get to be November already. :unsure: Our weather looks like November lately, lot of rain and a little wind but the temps are still pretty mild.

I pulled the two huck DesTar girls after 64 days and will let them sit in my spare room for a couple more days before I chop them. That freed up space to move the 2 IPA clones into the flower room just as they were outgrowing the veg area.

In the veg area I have 2 Huck Kush clones and 2 Huck Kush sprouts. Hoping to find a male from the sprouts. Down below I have the bubble cloner going with 2 ea. IPA and Huck Kush cuts.

Here's some pics of the Huck DesTar girls before I pulled them.

HDT #1 @ 64 days.

Huckleberry DesTar #1 - 64 days flower.jpg

Huckleberry DesTar #1 - 64 days flower - main cola.jpg

Huckleberry DesTar #1 - 64 days flower - main cola top.jpg

Huckleberry DesTar #1 - 64 days flower - buds.jpg

Huckleberry DesTar #1 - 64 days flower - bud shot.jpg

HDT #2 @ 64 days

Huckleberry DesTar #2 - 64 days flower.jpg

Huckleberry DesTar #2 - 64 days flower - main cola.jpg

Huckleberry DesTar #2 - 64 days flower - main cola top.jpg

Huckleberry DesTar #2 - 64 days flower - bud shot.jpg

Huckleberry DesTar #2 - 64 days flower - bud shot 2.jpg

:D

The Ms Universe Clone is looking pretty good too @ 8 weeks...

Ms Universe clone - 52 days flower - bud shot.jpg

Ms Universe clone - 52 days flower - bud shot 2.jpg

Here's a lok at the flower room after pulling the HDT's and adding the IPA's.

Flower room - 11-4-18.jpg

And, here's the veg area top half first with huck Kush clones and sprouts.

Veg area - Huck Kush clones and sprouts.jpg

Down below to the bubble cloner...

bubble cloner with IPA and Huck Kush cuts.jpg

I've tried a sample bud from the Huck DesTar and it is very good. Sweet kushy taste and a killer body stone that keeps on coming. I'm gonna enjoy this stuff and it will be a good primer for the Huck Kush coming up. This is gonna be a good winter. :)

So that's about it. Thanks for stopping by :wave:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Yep, they look to pass all of my criteria. Awesome bro. The HDK sounds wonderful. So does the Huck Kush. Is the huck kush from your earlier work? I know that Chuckle Cheese has it as a parent, right? It smelled from across the patio. Looking forward to doing it again. I never even got it to go to full maturity. 

I'm just home for a short break, maybe a week or more. Life is good at the moment.

Thanks for sharing!

peace

mrG

.... I meant HDT.. Ms U is kickin it too.

• Like 2

As always, nice show you put up there bro! I see that the Dynasty gear does you well. I also have some gear from them, powerful stuff :D

• Like 3

That'll be my next breeder to get seeds from. Him and Bohdi. They both have so many interesting strains that it gives me anxiety just browsing either's list of seeds. lol.

peace

mrG

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Yep, they look to pass all of my criteria. Awesome bro. The HDK sounds wonderful. So does the Huck Kush. Is the huck kush from your earlier work? I know that Chuckle Cheese has it as a parent, right? It smelled from across the patio. Looking forward to doing it again. I never even got it to go to full maturity. 

I'm just home for a short break, maybe a week or more. Life is good at the moment.

Thanks for sharing!

peace

mrG

.... I meant HDT.. Ms U is kickin it too.

Hey Mr. G, yes I did grow HK before and made several crosses with it. That's why I am growing it again, it is a great one for crossing with and I really like the smoke as well.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, BeachBud said:

HDT #1

Did you put some sugar on her? Come on, you did... didn't you? Man I envy you for those flowers:wub:

enjoy!!

By the way, how much light do you use for your space? how much watts per sqm?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

....i got nicely coloration on my HDT, yours look all green

and i have to agree with Luma: HDT 1 looks sticky as hell :wub:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, lumatekfan said:

Did you put some sugar on her? Come on, you did... didn't you? Man I envy you for those flowers:wub:

enjoy!!

By the way, how much light do you use for your space? how much watts per sqm?

Hey Luma, thanks man. I am using 600 watt hps in 5.5' x 4' space which is 27 watts per sq. foot. You can convert to meters :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BeachBud said:

Hey Luma, thanks man.

Thank you for the nice pictures!!! However, unfortunately they come to late! I would not have missed them....

• Like 1

On 11/6/2018 at 8:25 AM, saxo said:

....i got nicely coloration on my HDT, yours look all green

and i have to agree with Luma: HDT 1 looks sticky as hell :wub:

Maybe the cold mountain nights make yours colorful? We have had rather warm nights here this fall.

• Like 1