•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Looking great beach! I like what I see in the SP. I have a cross with SP growing and they smell nice. I think I may pop at least one for some smoke since they are fems. 

I hope your pollen takes. I have some year old myself, I want to try.

• Like 2

SP plus GA .....sounds pretty intresting :wOOt ...fingers Xed for some SweetAle lol

those BM´s look promizing ,i´d say :tu

• Like 3

Sunshine!

Finally we see some Sun at the beach. It has been a gray, drizzly May and June here but now the Sun has returned for several days it looks like.

After 7 weeks of vegging the 2 Blue Magoo girls finally reached 12" tall. They are nice little bushes with many internodes under all that leaf. I put them to 12's today and hope for a good stretch. I put the BM male to 12's two weeks ago and moved him out today as he is about ready to pop.  I also have a little mutant BM that went to 12's last week but hasn't shown sex yet. It is an odd looking thing with crinkly deformed leaves. I will keep it if it turns out female but won't if it is male.

The two Sugar Punch ladies are 46 and 40 days in 12's now. They are both bulking up nicely the last week and they have lost a lot of green in their leaves. Some crosses react more to the increased P/K for some reason. 

I dropped 3 IPA #2 x #5 fems last week. They are all potted and above ground now. More medicine on the way.

IPA sprouts.jpg

Here's a look at the 2 Blue Magoo girls.

Blue Magoo - side view - first day flower.jpg

Blue Magoo -top down - first day flower.jpg

And here is the mutant.

BM#2 mutant - 5 days flower - side view.jpg

BM#2 mutant - 5 days flower - top down.jpg

BM#2 mutant - 5 days flower - up close.jpg

A look at the flower room, not as empty as it was.

flower room - 6-11-19.jpg

Before I get to the frosty girls here's a pic that is kinda interesting I think. I used up all 100 of my plastic name sticks with names on both sides. Being the cheapskate I am after taking the picture I gave these a good soak and cleaned off the dirt. Now I'll spread them out again and spray paint over the names with flat white paint so I can reuse them. Can you figure out any of the abbreviations?

name sticks.jpg

OK, back to the frost girls...

Sugar Punch #2 @ 40 days

Sugar Punch #2 - 40 days flower - side view.jpg

Sugar Punch #2 - 46 days flower - main cola.jpg

Sugar Punch #2 - 46 days flower - buds.jpg

Sugar Punch #2 - 46 days flower - bud shot.jpg

Sugar Punch #1 @ 46 days.

Sugar Punch #1 - 46 days flower - side view.jpg

Sugar Punch #1 - 46 days flower - main cola.jpg

Sugar Punch #1 - 46 days flower - bud shot.jpg

Sugar Punch #1 - 46 days flower - bud shot. 2.jpg

Sugar Punch #1 - 46 days flower - up close.jpg

:D

There you have it, all caught up again. Now I have to go out and take advantage of the Sunshine and get some chores done.

Cya's :wave:

• Like 9

Cheeseberry, huckleberrykush, Ipa of course ;) , green manalishi, chuckys bride,  sugarpunch, chocolate rain, g39 lol, miss universe, chocolate cheese and many many more 

looking great my friend! Happy growing happy to read you :verrygood

take it easy!!!:smoke

• Like 3

SP are beautiful man. Nice job. The mutant look a whole lot like my Onyx Fire clones when I put them in the tent with the LEDs. A lot of single leaves and ridiculous tight nodes. I thought it was my lights, maybe Shiska is right. 

• Like 2

....mine are made of plastic and i´m reuseing em too after pulling off the name-tags :tu

frosty SP buds in da BeachHouse...i bed,it smells delishiss in your Flower room :icecream:

• Like 3

Hey thanks everyone. :)

@shiskaberry savior the mutant got the same medium as the others and I have yet to give them ferts. It also had 3 cotyledons that were wrapped around each other to start. I had to pull them apart so it would start growing. 

@saxo yes, I hate to throw plastic away so I will reuse them as long as I can. It does smell really nice, kinda like sweet tart candies.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1