•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

I was thinking about a shed for my mini mule, went a different route.

MiniMule.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the show.

Always great and I grew 2 gems outside and I do better in side with these ipa's u sent to me..

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

BEEN A LONG YEAR HERE IN VA.

• Like 1

Hey @bigun, good to here from you. Glad you found some nice IPA's.

It has been a long year here as well. Hopefully we will see better times soon but at least we have good bud to get us through eh.

Not sure if I shared that Virginia is my home state. I was born at Norfolk Naval base and lived in Portsmouth until I was 2. Can't say I remember much about it. We did move back to Maryland several years later and I got to see much of Virginia travelling in a converted school bus camper that my Dad made. We would go for weekend trips pretty often when he wasn't out to sea. Beautiful country back there.

Happy Thanksgiving to you also my friend. Take care and stay safe. 

• Like 1

It's been awhile so thought I should catch you up on what's going on around here. I've not been able to get growing medium for several months now. I use Sunshine Mix #4 cause it is normally the only one available around here. I've been reusing it with less than desirable results so I was thrilled when I found 2 bales at a store 50 miles from here.  They were even the 3 cf ones so I should be good for awhile now.

I've had an affliction of males lately so my flower room is emptier than I like. The 3 Red IPA's I started were all males, 2 of three NYCD x LT were also male. The one NYCD x LT female is a beauty. After 2 weeks in 12's she has nearly tripled her height and she has a sleek sativa look. Thanks to @santero for those.

The only other girl in flower is a Green Ale fem that is 7 weeks in 12's. She is short and bushy, not at all what GA's are normally like. She has been grown in used medium and has not been a happy camper but she is filling in nicely and has a wonderful sweet/tart aroma. All the other GA's I've grown looked more like the NYCD x LT except a bit more stout so not sure where this one came from.

I started 3 HammerHead x SSH that I was gifted but forgot to label who they were from and now I cannot recall. If it was you please remind me. Two of the 3 shriveled up shortly after sprouting but the third is looking good. I also started 3 HammerHead v3 (thanks to NAW) and they are all up for about a week now and look good.

I think that about covers it so on to some pics...

Veg area with HH x SSH and a NYCD x LT cut above and the 3 HH sprouts below.

Veg - Clone area.jpg

HammerHead x SSH sprout.jpg

HammerHead v3 sprouts.jpg

Flower room.

Flower room - NYCD x LT left and Green Ale right.jpg

NYCD x LT @ 2 weeks

NYCD x LT top - 2 weeks flower.jpg

NYCD x LT top half - 2 weeks flower.jpg

NYCD x LT bottom half - 2 weeks flower.jpg

Green Ale @ 7 weeks

Green Ale - 7 weeks flower.jpg

Green Ale - 7 weeks flower - main cola top.jpg

Green Ale - 7 weeks flower - bud shot.jpg

Green Ale - 7 weeks flower - bud shot 2.jpg

Green Ale - 7 weeks flower - up close.jpg

:D

Hope you all have a good Thanksgiving tomorrow. Be sure to stay safe and keep up the good fight. :tu

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Looks great bro.

I will have a grow of your beans in a short while away.

Got 4 rooms going now.

Like u my males was 50% .

I had 88 nice seedlings ..44m..44 f.

Since then i.have culled 3..lol

Take care..

• Like 3

Thanks guys. :tu

Time for a quick update. Still only 2 ladies in the flower room, one Green Ale (green manalishi x phuuu's ipa) at 64 days in 12's and one NYCD x Lemon Thai at 28 days.

The GA has a couple weeks left and is looking tasty even if she is the shortest GA I've grown. The NYCD x LT (thanks to @santero) has stretched to the point that I tipped the canopy to one side allowing for more height. I may have to take her off the booster seat if this keeps up. She is looking very good, beautiful sativa structure with buds all over. No sign of nanners thus far, knocking on wood she stays straight.

In the veg area I have a HammerHead x Silverfields (thanks to @oldschoolsg) that I'm waiting to sex. It is a vigorous little bush that I'm hoping turns out female. I also have 3 younger HammerHead v3 sprouts that were just up potted to #2's. Waiting to see what I get female wise from these before I start more.

Here's a look...

Veg area - HammerHead x Silverfields left - HammerHead v3 right.jpg

flower room - Green Ale left - NYCD x LT right.jpg

NYCD x LT @ 28 days

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 28 days flower - side view.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 28 days flower - main cola.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 28 days flower - main cola top.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 28 days flower - buds.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 28 days flower - bud shot.jpg

Green Ale @ 64 days

Green Ale - 64 days flower - side view.jpg

Green Ale - 64 days flower - main cola.jpg

Green Ale - 64 days flower - main cola top.jpg

Green Ale - 64 days flower - main cola up close.jpg

Green Ale - 64 days flower - bud shot.jpg

Green Ale - 64 days flower - bud shot 2.jpg

There you have it. I'm excited to see what becomes of the NYCD x LT and hoping more girls show up in my veg space this round.

Take care and stay safe out there. :spliff:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

Wow how big is that one cola Beach, looks like 2 foot!

Hey gardenartus, she is 54" tall overall. This viewpoint does not show and I forgot to mention that I bent her over about a week ago, it is about 14" from the bend to the top. I'll get a shot of the bend next time. She started 12's at 16" and would be 60" had I not bent her.

hey Bru,they do look gorgeous as always ....gonna be some great yielders :tu

( LT =LemonThai??... ..at least the budstructure looks thai-like )

• Like 2

Is the Lemon Thai in this cross the one Santero used in Lemon Bubba, or is this the Smilestyle Lemon Thai?

I still have a Lemon Bubba female about whose future I've been contemplating.

6 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

Is the Lemon Thai in this cross the one Santero used in Lemon Bubba, or is this the Smilestyle Lemon Thai?

I still have a Lemon Bubba female about whose future I've been contemplating.

@saxo

These seeds came from @santero so I presume it is his Lemon Thai but can't say if it is the same as the LB cross. Perhaps San will enlighten us.

• Like 3

yes, same male ;) it is not smiles f3 and not fusions f2.
it's a male coming form a pack i recieved for repro (derg corra collective).

it was a dutch flowers f1 pack with eight seeds and only four popped, all male.
i used a tall satty one that reeked of lemon candy (even in veg without touch).

i used him on a LOT of clones to have many LT-variants to play with and share out.
(still enough there. anyone wanting to grow some of my LTstuff can just ask via pm.)

• Like 4

On 12/13/2020 at 5:22 PM, santero said:

yes, same male ;) it is not smiles f3 and not fusions f2.
it's a male coming form a pack i recieved for repro (derg corra collective).

it was a dutch flowers f1 pack with eight seeds and only four popped, all male.
i used a tall satty one that reeked of lemon candy (even in veg without touch).

i used him on a LOT of clones to have many LT-variants to play with and share out.
(still enough there. anyone wanting to grow some of my LTstuff can just ask via pm.)

cant send you pms :)

• Thanks 1

On 12/13/2020 at 11:22 AM, santero said:

The word on the street is that santero cannot receive messages.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yeah, its overkill atm. :ph34r:
thank you for telling me.

EDIT:
oki, i cleared some space.
please fire away, people :)

Edited by santero
  • Like 3

Hola from a wet and windy beach. It looks like the first day of Winter out there today, just glad it isn't too cold.

The house is filled with the smell of molasses ginger cookies baking in the oven as I type this. Last night it was magic cookie bars. Sadly they get tucked away into the freezer until Christmas day but I enjoy the smells for now.

Today I chopped the Green Ale after 11 weeks. The better half said she could smell it when she opened the car door in the driveway coming home from work. IPA's are always stinky, even if you cross them it seems.

Of the 4 youngsters I had vegging only one turned out female :( so my male glut continues. The one female was one of the 3 HammerHead v3 I had going. I kept one of those males and the HammerHead x Silverfields that was also male. 

The NYCD x Lemon Thai is the only other girl in the flower room. She is at 40 days in 12's now and building nicely. Can't wait to see how this one finishes.

With my current lack of ladies I popped a fem Amnesia Haze x Black Domina from Oaseeds so I know I have one more girl coming. I also dropped
4 x Critical Mass x (G13 x hashplant) x Citral that I got from SeedHeaven and hope to get a couple ladies from them.

So, cross your fingers for more girls around here to start the new year with. Here's a look at things now...

flower room 12-21-20.jpg

Males - HammerHead x Silverfields left and HammerHead v3 right.

HammerHead x Silverfields (left) and HammerHead v3 males.jpg

HammerHead v3 female

HammerHead v3 female - 2 days flower.jpg

NYCD x LT @ 40 days.

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 40 days flower - main cola.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 40 days flower - main cola top.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 40 days flower - main cola top closer.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 40 days flower - buds.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 40 days flower - branch.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 40 days flower - bud shot.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 40 days flower - bud shot up close.jpg

Green Ale @ 11 weeks and harvest

Green Ale - 76 days flower - side view.jpg

Green Ale - 76 days flower - main cola.jpg

Green Ale - 76 days flower - main cola top.jpg

Green Ale - 76 days flower - bud shot.jpg

Green Ale - 76 days flower - bud shot 3.jpg

I'm happy to soon have some Green Ale again. I'm trying out the scissor hash from it now....mmm...mmm...good.

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas even if it is not a normal one. I'll soon be enjoying hot buttered rums and all manner of good stuff to eat. HoHoHo! :wOOt

• Like 7

It's time to try the ethylene treatment during the first couple of weeks of life. I've had more females than males each time I used it. (Not including my current, all-fem grow, of course.)

• Like 2

Oh happy, happy, happy!

It was either a Christmas miracle or perhaps my eyesight is not as good as it once was. The HammerHead x Silverfields and the HammerHead v.3 that I had pegged as males both turned out to be female after a week in 12's. Woohoo! This makes a world of difference and I am quite pleased if you hadn't noticed. I do now have the potential of having too many girls once the youngsters show but that is a better problem to have I think.

I'm excited about the HammerHead x Silverfields. It had a pretty good stretch in the first week and then I up-potted it once I realized he was a she. Curious to see how long before it takes off again. Thanks again to @oldschoolsg for sharing those. :)

The two HH v.3 girls are a little different in appearance. The #2 is stockier while #3 is more slender and has very upright branches that I may have to spread. It's been a couple years since I've had HammerHead around so really looking forward to these.

The Amnesia fem from Oaseeds (amnesia haze x black domina) is looking good a week after up-potting and will get up-potted again in a few days. Space may get tight in the flower room depending on how many Critical Mass x (G13 x hashplant) x Citral girls I get so I'm gonna veg conservatively for a bit.

Here's a look at the veg space. note the front left plant, a (NYCD x LT) cut that I took 7 weeks ago and put in a paper cup of soil. I took it on a whim and did not really care if it survived. After two weeks it looked the same. After 4 weeks it was still alive and green but had not grown at all. I decided to up-pot it to a #1 with some new medium and after 3 more weeks it is starting to show some growth. I've never had a cut hang on this long before, hope it keeps on going.

Veg area - 12-30-20.jpg

The flower room , now suddenly full of girls...

flower room - 12-30-20.jpg

The HH's

HammerHeads - 12 days flower.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai @ 7 weeks

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 49 days flower - main cola.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 49 days flower - main cola top.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 49 days flower - main cola up close.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 49 days flower - bud shot.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 49 days flower - up close.jpg

I got the Green Ale put into the jar yesterday. She gave 3.5 ounces of bud from her 29" frame so I was pleased. Several of her preflowers had seeds that must have come from the NYCD x LT male I had. I'll have to give those a try down the road.

Nice to be back on track with new grow medium and lots of girls. Here's hoping 2021 brings us closer to normal and closer together. Cheers! 

• Like 6

Hello from the cold, wet and windy beach. 

Things are progressing well in the grow rooms. Over the weekend I up-potted the Amnesia Haze x Black Domina girl to a #5  and put her to 12's. I also up-potted the 4 Critical Mass x (G13 x hasplant) x Citral (that's a mouthful) to #2's and they continue to veg until sexed. Also up-potted the NYCD x Lemon Thai clone to a #2.

The flower room now has 5 girls in it at varying stages. The eldest is the NYCD x LT coming up on 9 weeks in 12's. The two HammerHeads and the HammerHead x Silverfields ladies are all 24 days in 12's. The HH x SF and HH #3 got up-potted about 10 days into 12's and it really impacted their growth as compared to HH#2 who was up-potted before going to 12's. HH #2 is an impressive specimen after 3 weeks. I accidently gave her week 8 flower nutes meant for the NYCD x LT girl the other day. Hoping it won't impact her too badly cause she sure looks good now. I blame the Green Ale bud I was sampling at the time, and the fact that I had just moved the plants around so my stoned brain got confused...lol.

The NYCD x LT girl is nearly 9 weeks in and has bulked up nicely. I'm guessing she still has a couple weeks to go. I've been trying to figure out her smell but am having difficulty. She does not smell of lemons at all or anything citrus. There is some hint of lavendar and maybe melon but I cannot describe the overall smell yet even though it fills the flower room.

In my last Phuuu's IPA grow I came across a very nice pheno that I hit with silver thiosulfate and was successful in producing many male flowers. I let her pollinate herself and after harvest I hung her up in the corner to dry. I finally got around to grinding her up and harvesting what I hoped would be a bounty of feminized seeds. I'm very happy to report that I got 85 good looking seeds so I should be set IPA wise for quite awhile.

I have some 2 year old Huck Kush pollen stashed away so I decided to hit a few buds on the HammerHead ladies. Some Hammered Huck might be pretty good. :)

Alrighty, enough chit chat, on to some pics...

Flower room

flower room - 1-10-21.jpg

Amnesia Haze x Black Domina

Amnesia Haze x Black Domina - 1 day 12's.jpg

HammerHead x Silverfields

HammerHead x Silverfields - 24 days 12s - side view.jpg

HammerHead x Silverfields - 24 days 12s - main cola.jpg

HammerHead x Silverfields - 24 days 12s - bud shot.jpg

HammerHead #3

HammerHead #3 - 24 days flower - side view.jpg

HammerHead #3 - 24 days flower - main cola.jpg

HammerHead #3 - 24 days flower - bud shot.jpg

HammerHead #2

HammerHead #2 - 24 days flower - side view.jpg

HammerHead #2 - 24 days flower - main cola.jpg

HammerHead #2 - 24 days flower - bud shot.jpg

HammerHead #2 - 24 days flower - branches.jpg

NYCD x LT     

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 61 days flower - side view.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 61 days flower - main cola.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 61 days flower - main cola top.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 61 days flower - main cola top up close.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 61 days flower - buds.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 61 days flower - bud shot.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 61 days flower - up close.jpg

I forgot to get pics of the veg area so will catch you up on those in the next update.
'til then, take care and stay safe. :tu

• Like 3

Things are moving right along in this new year. The NYCD x Lemon Thai girl is 10 weeks in now and she looks and smells great, though I still cannot put a name on the smell. It is not fruity, or citrus. There is a tinge of lavender and something that resembles over ripe melon but beyond that I find no comparable. It is a dense aroma that fills the space and over powers anything else.

The two Hammer Head v.3 and the Hammer Head x Silverfields are 34 days in 12's now. The big difference between them is HH #2, she followed the normal up-potting routing and was put to 12's already in her 5 gal. pot. She then stretched X3+ and grew into a big girl. Her sibling and cousin were mistaken for males early on and put to 12's in their 2 gallon pots. After 10 days I see my mistake and promptly up-potted them to #5's but they never did achieve the stretch and overall growth of HH #2. Interesting accidental experiment if nothing else.

When I thought I had two more males than I actually did I popped a recently acquired Amnesia Haze x Black Domina fem seed to fill in. She is 12 days in the flower room now and has a very open structure with rather horizontally oriented branches. I will have to pull those up in the near future so she has a smaller footprint in my soon to be crowded flower room. I'm very interested to see how she develops. 

Also 12 days in is the NYCD x LT clone that I'm glad I decided to take. Thanks again to @santero for sharing them and so many others.

In the veg/sprout area I have 4 Critical Mass x (G13 x hasplant) x Citral in 2 gal. pots on top and 2 newly sprouted Phuuu's IPA fem seeds from a recent harvest down below. I'm impatiently waiting for the Critical Mass x (G13 x hasplant) x Citral to sex themselves so I can up-pot and get them to 12's. When the IPA's are ready I'll take some cuts from them and will have an all IPA grow to replenish my supply.

That about sums it all up. Here's some pics...

Flower room

flower room 1-21-21.jpg

Veg/Sprout zone

Veg/Sprout zone

Amnesia Haze x Black Domina

Amnesia Haze x Black Domina - 12 days in.jpg

NYCD x LT clone

NYCD x LT clone - 12 days in.jpg

Hammer Head x Silverfields @ 34 days. Thanks again to @oldschoolsg :tu

HammerHead x Silverfields - 34 daysflower - side view.jpg

Hammer Head #2 @ 34 days

HammerHead #2- 34 days flower - side view.jpg

HammerHead #2- 34 days flower - main cola.jpg

HammerHead #2- 34 days flower - main cola top.jpg

HammerHead #2- 34 days flower - bud shot.jpg

Hammer Head #3 @ 34 days

HammerHead #3 - 34 days flower - side view.jpg

HammerHead #3 - 34 days flower - main cola.jpg

HammerHead #3 - 34 days flower - bud shot.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai @ 71 days

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 71 days flower - side view.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 71 days flower - main cola.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 71 days flower - main cola top.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 71 days flower - main cola top up close.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 71 days flower - buds.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 71 days flower - bud shot.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 71 days flower - bud shot up close.jpg

I took a sample bud from the NYCD x LT a couple days ago. Very uplifting high but it does need some more time. I'll check again at 11 weeks.

That's all for now. Nice to be back up and running at full steam again. Hopefully the supply chains makes it's way here before I run out of grow medium again. 

Stay safe out there!

• Like 4

I'm back with another update as things move along in the grow room.

The NYCD x LT girl is 11 weeks in and looks to be about done. I'll give her a few more days and chop her this weekend. She is really stinking up the place and her smell has evolved to something more recognizable. The mild lavender aroma it had has grown more intense in the last week as has a sweet epoxy smell. The combination is both pleasing and intense. I have another sample bud drying that should be ready tomorrow.

The Hammer Head's and their cousin Hammer Head x Silverfields are filling in nicely at the 40 day mark. Gonna be nice to have HH to smoke again.

Space is getting tight in the flower room but it will help a bunch when I chop the NYCD x LT girl.

Because of space issues I took the first  Critical Mass x (G13 x hasplant) x Citral to show as female and chopped the rest. I up-potted the keeper and she is vegging along with 2 Phuuu's IPA fem sprouts. I'll put her to 12's in another week or so.

Enough chit chat, here's some pics...

Veg area 1-27-21.jpg

flower room 1-27-21.jpg

NYCD x LT clone @ 13 days in 12's

NYCD x LT clone - 13 days in.jpg

Amnesia Haze x Black Domina @ 18 days

Amnesia Haze x Black Domina - 18 days in.jpg

Hammer Head #3 @ 40 days

HammerHead #3 - 40 days flower - side view.jpg

HammerHead #3 - 40 days flower - main cola.jpg

HammerHead #3 - 40 days flower - main cola top.jpg

HammerHead #3 - 40 days flower - bud shot.jpg

Hammer Head #2 @ 40 days

HammerHead #2- 40 days flower - side view.jpg

HammerHead #2- 40 days flower - main cola.jpg

HammerHead #2- 40 days flower - main cola top.jpg

HammerHead #2- 40 days flower - bud shot.jpg

HammerHead #2- 40 days flower - bud shot 2.jpg

Hammer Head x Silverfields @ 40 days

HammerHead x Silverfields - 40 daysflower - side view.jpg

HammerHead x Silverfields - 40 daysflower -  main cola.jpg

HammerHead x Silverfields - 40 daysflower -  main cola top.jpg

HammerHead x Silverfields - 40 daysflower - bud shot.jpg

NYCD x LT @ 77 days

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 77 days flower - side view.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 77 days flower - main cola with whiskey.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 77 days flower - main cola top up close.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 77 days flower - buds.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 77 days flower - bud shot.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 77 days flower - bud shot 2.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai - 77 days flower - bud shot up close.jpg

Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe out there. 

• Like 4

Looking forward to your update my friend! :tu

:wave:

• Like 1

Happy Friday to all my working friends. :)

Just cranked up a CD I got yesterday, Walter Trout - Go the Distance while I work on an update. He's one of my favorite Blues guitarists going back to Canned Heat and John Mayall. 

All is going well in the grow room. I chopped the big NYCD x LT girl last week at the 80 day mark and she is still drying. I took a few shots of her main cola before I chopped it up to finish drying. I really like this bud. It has a great smell of lavender/coffee/hash/epoxy resin all mixed together and the high is a very nice mixture of head and body with a motivating influence. Thanks again to @santero for sharing this one wherever he may be. It has been a few weeks since he has been around, hope all is well.

Here's a look at the mostly dry main cola before I chopped it up.

NYCD x Lemon Thai  - main cola almost dry.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai  - main cola almost dry - up close 2.jpg

NYCD x Lemon Thai  - main cola almost dry - up close.jpg

In the veg/sprout area I have 2 Phuuu's IPA fems ready to up-pot to #2's. I plan to take a couple clones from each when they are ready so I can build up my medicine supply again.

Phuuus IPA fem sprouts - ready to up-pot.jpg

The flower room is smelling real good these days as the Hammer Head's and HH x Silverfields ladies mature to the 7 week mark. The HH's have a citrusy/hazey smell while the HH x SF is more of a sweet lavender/hashy smell. 

The Amnesia Haze x Black Domina girl is 4 weeks in 12's now and her stretch has opened her up significantly. Her once horizontally inclined branches have now grown upwards and she won't need as much supporting as I thought.

The NYCD x LT clone is 22 days in now and continues to stretch. Good thing is she does not take up too much vertical space and I will need what space is left for the 2 IPA's coming up.

Here's some pics...

Flower room

flower room - 2-5-21.jpg

Amnesia Haze x Black Domina @ 27 days

Amnesia Haze x Black Domina - 27 days in.jpg

Amnesia Haze x Black Domina - 27 days in main cola.jpg

NYCD x LT clone @ 22 days

NYCD x LT clone - 22 days in.jpg

Hammer Head x Silverfields @ 49 days Thanks again to @oldschoolsg for sharing.

HammerHead x Silverfields - 49 daysflower - side view.jpg

HammerHead x Silverfields - 49 daysflower - main cola.jpg

HammerHead x Silverfields - 49 daysflower - main cola top.jpg

Hammer Head #2 @ 49 days

HammerHead #2 - 49 days flower - side view.jpg

HammerHead #2 - 49 days flower - main cola.jpg

HammerHead #2 - 49 days flower - main cola top.jpg

HammerHead #2 - 49 days flower - bud shot.jpg

Hammer Head #3 @ 49 days

HammerHead #3 - 49 days flower - side view.jpg

HammerHead #3 - 49 days flower - main cola.jpg

HammerHead #3 - 49 days flower - main cola top.jpg

That's about it for this week. Go KC Chiefs!

• Like 5