•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

long time  no see,!   i hope  lifes  being kind,     ive  got some nice starins , do you know any thing about the  'sativa' phe of 'LSD.'  (not e indica phe .sold @ barneys )  or  M2 . both  were available through  'eliv8  seeds  '?  seem  quite rare,  im  thinkig of o.p.     the 1st   n 2nd  seedling leaves i:execute tested  (5wk were  very  impressive!:wub:! )  thy are cica 1963 :punk:.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Nice plants Beach. Crazy looking buds. Have tried the NYCD/LT before? I'm going to use my LT seeds soon and hope to make some seeds while at it.

Thanks Mr. G, as you probably know I got the NYCD x LT from San awhile back. This one is a clone, her momma gave me 7 oz of dried bud that I really like. It gives a nice combo high that is uplifting but all encompassing, too much and you will not be accomplishing much. Also, it smells like a pot roast when you break it apart, first time I have had that aroma profile. 

• Like 2

stunning Ladies,as always :wub:  that AHxBD is killing it!!  trimming her just takes you minutes :tu  ...sehr fett!!

Thanks a mio,Bruder!! i got to get some frames....excellent fotos!!! the sundown seagulls are gorgeous !!! hope,my card made it in time....Frohe Ostern !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, saxo said:

stunning Ladies,as always :wub:  that AHxBD is killing it!!  trimming her just takes you minutes :tu  ...sehr fett!!

Thanks a mio,Bruder!! i got to get some frames....excellent fotos!!! the sundown seagulls are gorgeous !!! hope,my card made it in time....Frohe Ostern !

Thanks man, you are right about the AHxBD, I got only 3 grams of dry trim from her. She is now drying but I picked off some preflower calyx's to fill my pipe (she has nice fat ones) and really like the high.

Oh good, I was going to Broski next to see it they arrived yet. Glad you like them. I used to be able to track a package all the way but now our new postmaster makes changes and once it leaves the U.S. it is no longer tracked. Somehow this is progress?

I received the card yesterday, thanks my  friend, I hope you and yours have a wonderful Easter as well. Now that we are both vaccinated we get to have Easter at our son's place and see all the grandkids. Grandma is very excited.

• Like 2

Spring has sprung here at the beach and I am struggling to get the ole body in gear for another season of yard care. Gotta mix up a few gallons of weed/grass killer to spray my gravel drive and also sprinkle a few pounds of moss killer around. Fun times.

First though, I will catch you up on the grow room starting with the 4 Phuuu's IPA clones recently up-potted to #5's and a week or so away from going to 12's.

Vegging Phuuus IPA clones.jpg

I'm still waiting to chop the NYCD x LT girl. She is 82 days in now and definitely ready to chop but with the Easter weekend and what not I haven't had a chance. Maybe later today if I get my chores done. I really like this stuff and am hoping to find some seeds on her from the Red IPA (IPA x Nepalma CBD) pollen that I hit her with. Fingers crossed.

NYCD x LT clone -82 days in.jpg

NYCD x LT clone -82 days in - main cola top.jpg

NYCD x LT clone -82 days in - bud shot.jpg

NYCD x LT clone -82 days in - main cola top - up close.jpg

The Amnesia Haze x Black Domina that I chopped a couple weeks ago is impressive in both appearance and potency. She smells of coffee and hash with just a hint of lavender and has a sweet but harsh inhale. I imagine a good cure will mellow the harshness. The effects are immediate and intense starting behind the eyes and expanding to the rest of the body. It is uplifting but also intoxicating and somewhat disabling at first. Once you get past the first few minutes it is a wonderful buzz with good legs. It may however significantly increase the time it takes to do this update. ;) Here's a look at one of her dried buds...

Amnesia Haze x Black Domina - dried bud 1.jpg

Amnesia Haze x Black Domina - dried bud shot 2.jpg

Amnesia Haze x Black Domina - dried bud up close.jpg

:D

The Critical Mass x (G13 x Hashplant) x Citral lady is a bit of an enigma. She has a classic indica structure, is only 2 feet tall, she is 9 weeks in 12's and shows no sign of being ready. 

Critical Mass x (G13 x hasplant) x Citral - 63 days in.jpg

Critical Mass x (G13 x hasplant) x Citral - 63 days in - main cola.jpg

Critical Mass x (G13 x hasplant) x Citral - 63 days in - main cola top.jpg

Critical Mass x (G13 x hasplant) x Citral - 63 days in - bud shot.jpg

That leaves the 2 IPA girls who are 36 days in now. As I mentioned in a previous post, these are the short pheno of IPA which usually pop up about 25% of the time. as they have developed and matured you can now see how they differ. Number 1 IPA is very similar to the #5 pheno that I worked a couple years ago. It has flattened buds that stack up and are maybe 50% more frosty than usual. The #2 has the conical bud structure of most IPA's. You can see the earlier versions in my gallery here.   

IPA #1

IPA #1 - 36 days in.jpg

IPA #1 - 36 days in - main cola.jpg

IPA #1 - 36 days in - main cola top.jpg

IPA #2

IPA #2 - 36 days in.jpg

IPA #2 - 36 days in - main cola.jpg

IPA #2 - 36 days in - main cola top.jpg

There you have it.

Time to get to work around here. Take care and stay safe out there. :bier

• Like 5

Interesting the way the IPA holds its leaves up, hallelujah-fashion.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

Interesting the way the IPA holds its leaves up, hallelujah-fashion.

Yes, it is kinda common with them and they often have a lighter shade of green no matter how much N you give them. The #1 in this batch (and the clones from it) also has a mottled discoloration of her fan leaves which lessens as they mature and is a common trait of the short ones.  What has always been consistent with the IPA's no matter if they are tall or short, extra frosty or not is their aroma and effect.

• Like 2

Quick update to show you pics of the Critical Mass x (G13xHashplant) x Citral just before she was chopped at the 11 week mark. She was not at all what I expected her to be but her dense sticky buds are looking pretty good. She smells of lavender and hash with a little skunk thrown in. She was only 2 feet tall after a decent veg time but looks like she will give a decent yield.

Critical Mass x (G13 x hasplant) x Citral - 76 days in.jpg

Critical Mass x (G13 x hasplant) x Citral - 76 days in - main cola.jpg

Critical Mass x (G13 x hasplant) x Citral - 76 days in - bud shot.jpg

Critical Mass x (G13 x hasplant) x Citral - 76 days in - bud shot 2.jpg

Critical Mass x (G13 x hasplant) x Citral - 76 days in - up close.jpg

All of the IPA clones are in 12's now with 2 of them going in a week before the other 2 to make it easier come harvest time. So, I have 6 IPA's in the flower room now and I started a couple of IPA #2 fems last week that are up and looking good. They should be the larger pheno with one of them equal to almost two of the smaller ones I have going now. I'll take cuts from them when they are ready and hope to build up a years  stockpile of IPA so I can get to a bunch of others.

flower room 4-19-21.jpg

IPA #2 - 49 days in - main cola top.jpg

IPA #1 - 49 days in - main cola top.jpg

IPA fem sprouts.jpg

It was time for maintenance on my 2 LED veg lights so I took them apart and blew them out the other day. Amazing how much crap builds up in there after 6 months or so, now they are all cleaned out and ready to go.

LED cleaning.jpg

We had 10 yards of topsoil dumped in our front yard last week. This weekend we moved a bunch of it to the back yard with the lawn tractor and a little dump trailer. The back yard use to be a cow pasture years ago and there are high and low spots all over. Our current mission it to even it out and plant new grass, gonna be a lot of work but sure gonna be nice when it's done. Here's hoping this old body holds up. ;)

Hope you all are enjoying Spring as much as me. Stay safe out there. :)

• Like 4

It has been awhile so guess I should catch you all up on life at the beach.

You may have heard the west side of the country is experiencing very high temps. We usually escape the hot stuff here but a few weeks ago it came with a vengeance. For 3 days straight we had temps at the coast over 95 degrees topping out at 109 one day all with humidity in the 70-80's. Of course very few here have A/C so we were miserable, especially at night. It took a week for our indoor temp to get below 80 degrees. It was awful. I had to turn my ballast down to 75% to keep it barely under 100 in the grow room.

Happily that has all passed and not so happily we have been stuck in an onshore flow for a couple weeks bringing low clouds and drizzle even as the temps 50 miles inland are still in the 80's and 90's. Such is life at the beach.

I have been very busy this spring and summer filling in and leveling a big piece of our back yard. It took 14 cubic yards of top soil and a whole bunch of elbow grease to get it done. I planted grass about 3 weeks before the record hot spell we had so it was a challenge keeping it watered in 100 degree weather. I planted it in several sections so some has come in very well while some of the more recent areas are still getting there. It turned out to be more of a job than I anticipated and I really glad to have it done. A few more weeks and I can remove the temp fence and the dogs can have at it.

new lawn 1.jpg

new lawn 2.jpg

new lawn 3.jpg

I am have been growing Phuuu's IPA's for a couple of rounds now trying to build up my supply. I have 2 of them in the flower room at 7+ weeks and I had 2 clones from each in the veg area until today when I moved the clones from #2 to the flower room. The clones from #1 will veg awhile longer. I also have another IPA fem sprout and 2 Green Ale fems (green manalishi x phuuu's ipa) sprouts coming up.

Here's a look at the veg space before and after the 2 clones went to 12's.

Veg area - IPA clones, IPA and Green Ale sprouts.jpg

Veg area transformed.jpg

and the flower room...#2 on the left, #1 on the right.

IPA fems @ 7+ weeks.jpg

Phuuu's IPA fem #1 @ 50 days

IPA #1 - 50 days - main cola.jpg

IPA #1 - 50 days - main cola top.jpg

IPA #1 - 50 days - bud shot.jpg

Phuuu's IPS fem #2 @ 53 days

IPA #2 - 53 days - top.jpg

IPA #2 - 53 days - main cola top.jpg

IPA #2 - 53 days - bud shot.jpg

That's about it. Thanks for stopping by and stay safe and sound out there. :spliff:

• Like 8

Tacos anyone? They look like they've been through it.

So far, in our area, climate change means massive amounts of rain with chances of septoria leaf spot.

• Like 1