•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

I think I need a vacation to recover from my vacation. ;) We had a great time and decent weather for our trip down the coast but it is definitely going to take a couple days for this guy to recover.

I was a bit worried leaving the girls for 4 days as they are on a 3 day water schedule but I watered them a little extra and though they were thirsty when I got back they were in fine shape. I also turned the de-humidifier up 5% hoping it wouldn't fill up so quickly and it was about 7/8's full when I returned. Perfect.

I moved the 2 Phuuu's IPA girls out yesterday and rearranged the flower room to take advantage of the new space. It was pretty crowded before and now the remaining 4 girls are happy. Here's a shot of the flower room.

gallery_7905_6032_123627.jpg

The Sour Mango x Golden Diesel girls are looking good after they stretched a bit. They have branches that grow straight up parallel with the main stalk so they tend to be hidden under the big fan leaves. A combination of spreaders to force the branches outward and judicious pruning of fans has payed off though there are still too many branches snuggled together around the main stalk.

Here they are at 19 days in 12's and 31 inches tall.

SMxGD #2

gallery_7905_6032_132926.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_57664.jpg

SMxGD #3

gallery_7905_6032_115626.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_77748.jpg

The young buds on the Head Candy girl really started filling in while I was gone and she is looking really nice after 24 days in 12's. It looks like she has stopped her stretch and now it is time to build buds. Can't wait for this one to achieve full flower mode.

gallery_7905_6032_86447.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_28590.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_181368.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_193830.jpg

The Green Ale girl is just killing it at 33 days in 12's. It is hard not to be impressed by her stature and the size of her young frosty buds. I am very happy to report that the 3 branches I pollinated look to be well seeded. If this girl turns out as good as she looks and if I am lucky enough to get a bunch of seeds from her I think they may be worthy of submission as a Sannie's freebee. We shall see.

gallery_7905_6032_52677.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_22854.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_105339.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_55062.jpg

and one of the pregnant buds...

gallery_7905_6032_111449.jpg

:D

Now I have to decide what to get started on the veg side. I'm going to go with some Black Afghani for sure but am still deciding what will join them. Stay tuned...

• Like 9

impressive plants there...as usual !! the GAs killin it for sure :verrygood

can´t wait seeing some Black Affies in your tent....maybe you throw some "Tulaberries" in the ring :innocent: as well

impressive plants there...as usual !! the GAs killin it for sure :verrygood

can´t wait seeing some Black Affies in your tent....maybe you throw some "Tulaberries" in the ring :innocent: as well

HaHa...check your PM, we have the same idea my friend.

Hello Beach Bud,

your room is beautiful, the SMxGD #3 look very healthy and strong ! i love it !

• Like 1

Hiya Le rat and thanks for the kind words. :)

• Like 1

I was in the grow room this morning taking pictures for this update when the mrs. who had been out walking the dog comes in all bloody holding a tissue to her mouth. What the #%*@% I asked, then she lifted the tissue to reveal a badly mangled lower lip. Seems she and the dog got tangled up somehow and down she went, face first on the asphalt. Ouch!

Of course it is the weekend so off to the emergency room we go for the next 3 hours. Three stitches in her lip, a fractured wrist, a broken tooth or two (can't see a dentist until Monday) and a banged up knee. Walking a dog, geez, I give her a hard time but then I get the stink eye...lol.

So, I am a bit late getting my update posted. We've had some heat and humidity lately, been cranking the exhaust fan up to 3 on a regular basis to keep it under 90 in the grow room. The dehumidifier really cranks out the heat not helping matters.

All is going well in the flower room even with the heat. The Sour Mango x Golden Diesel girls are filling in nicely and worth a closeup or two. The Green Ale continues to impress as her sparkly buds grow larger and the Head Candy is smelling like sweet tarts.

Here's a look at the flower room.

gallery_7905_6032_238266.jpg

SMxGD #2 @ 27 days

gallery_7905_6032_21780.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_52702.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_207807.jpg

SMxGD #3 @ 27 days

gallery_7905_6032_140040.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_175711.jpg

The SMxGD girls have branches that grow vertically, hugging the main stem. I used spreaders to push out the lower branches but as you can see in the pic below the middle branches go straight up.

gallery_7905_6032_129204.jpg

The Head Candy F2 girl has such delicate looking buds. She is 32 days in 12's and her many branches are filing in with sweet tart smelling buds. I think I'm gonna like this girl a lot.

gallery_7905_6032_144032.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_296394.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_97404.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_114691.jpg

Last but certainly not least is the Green Ale girl. She is 41 days in 12's and looking better every day. She is in the back and I can't get a good read on her smell yet but her resin profile is rockin'. She has Green Manalishi bud structure but Phuuu's IPA bud shape. I can't wait to try this one.

Green Ale @ 41 days

gallery_7905_6032_66616.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_96012.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_206654.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_197664.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_309528.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_35359.jpg

I dropped 3 Black Afghani beans last week which all sprouted in 2 days and got potted. I also dropped 3 TulaBerry (choco rain x turkish landrace) from saxo but after 4 days they stare back at me so I potted them yesterday and we shall see if they sprout. Fingers crossed.

OK, update done, better late than never I suppose. Thanks for stopping by. :wave:

• Like 13

I hope your wife heals fast and well!

Jah Bless!

• Like 1

I hope that too beach!

Nice looking ladies you have, i like that you grow them so big, i think the plants enjoy it more to get bigger like this, like they should.

:) green ale looks amazing

• Like 1

What a story... Hope the best for your lady !!

the flower room is beautiful, full of strong and beauty girls !! all this with only one light ? 600w ?

big vibes for your sunday !!

Best wishes to Mrs.Beach !!!

hmmm,the Seeds get harvested a month ago...maybe they just too "fresh" ? but a month should be enuff ,i guess

my fingers crossed as well !!

your flowerroom looks bomb and the GA is killin it :tu

Hahaha, Beach getting the stink eye... unfortunately us guys we can't always voice our thoughts to the "boss." But of course, sending over healing vibes! It's never fun to be injured :(

I am loving seeing the bud close-ups of something other than the Phuuu's IPA! And when the Black Affie pics start coming down the pipeline, Whoooo-weeee, can't wait! :D

Looks good man, looking forward to the smoke report for the SMxGD!

• Like 1

Thanks guys, Mrs. Beach appreciates the well wishes as do I. She's off riding horses with our grand daughter this morning, no keeping grandma down.

@Le rat - yes, 600 watt it is.

• Like 2

Good news, one of the TulaBerry's sprouted today, I got a feeling the other two will be popping up before long. :)

• Like 2

More good news, another TulaBerry sprouted overnight :jump: one more to go.

The TulaBerry seeds are big, maybe 3 times the size of the Black Afghani so I think they take longer to soften and crack.

• Like 3

Hey thanks Darth, good to see you around again. :)

Thanks Stanky, really liking the looks of the sour mango x golden diesel, thanks again for passing that on. :tu

Looking good BB !! Your photos are great.

I hear you about posting a big post when the site is slow. Way to hang in there.

I am cracking three Green Ale beans, one up so far. Thanks again.

• Like 2

Thanks Barny. :tu interested to see how the GA's turn out.

I need to remember to take some pics of the great pipes that Barny made for me. Beautifully crafted and very effective. :verrygood

• Like 2

Thanks Barny. :tu interested to see how the GA's turn out.

I need to remember to take some pics of the great pipes that Barny made for me. Beautifully crafted and very effective. :verrygood

Look forward to that. I remember his thread from a while ago about pipes, it made me want to learn to carve. Thats still on the "to-do list" though, lol

Im gonna look up that thread :)

DB

Arghh! Stoner that I am I took pics for an update today and once again I forget Barny's pipes. :head_hurts_kr:

Good news is I can still do the update so here goes.

I've been emptying the dehumidifier twice daily lately, it holds a gallon so 2 gallons a day comes out of my little space. That dumps a lot of heat into the room so the fan has been working hard too. Summer at the beach.

The plants don't seem to care about any of that, they are all coming along nicely. Here's a look at the flower room.

gallery_7905_6032_76532.jpg

and the veg area.

gallery_7905_6032_56135.jpg

Adjust the color correction for a better look. Black Afghani in the back and TulaBerry up front.

gallery_7905_6032_169786.jpg

The Sour Mango x Golden Diesel girls put on some bud weight this last week or so and are looking pretty nice at 37 days. Hard to judge the smell on them yet but they are getting real frosty.

SMxGD #3

gallery_7905_6032_207734.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_150404.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_15301.jpg

SMxGD #2

gallery_7905_6032_17960.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_17874.jpg

Next up is the Head Candy girl. She has such a different bud structure than either of the other two thanks to her sativa influence. She is smelling of sweet tarts and melon and starting to form some nice sticky buds at the 6 week mark.

gallery_7905_6032_103911.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_111813.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_128450.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_149562.jpg

Now comes the Green Ale girl who continues to bulk up at 51 days. She has large sticky buds and I had to add another stake so I could support her better. Prepare your drool towel in advance...

gallery_7905_6032_14477.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_105958.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_30234.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_168222.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_270059.jpg

Alrighty, another painfully slow update done. I'm waiting for the sun to pass a bit more west so I can scrub the east side deck this afternoon. I got the west deck scrubbed and oiled a couple weeks ago and hope to get this one finished up in the next week. So much to do in preparation for winter around here it is sometimes hard to enjoy the summer.

• Like 8