•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

:popcorn: nice vid !! looks goood as always,Beach!! you got that clawing leafes on the CR too...so it´s not on me,as it looks

if you bake some cookies for the Boxer Group,better don´t use the NAW - recipe lol

• Like 3

all is beautiful BB..i love the video posts..like seeing it live..lol

thanks for all the trouble to show us your work.. :showoff: :showoff:

• Like 1

Great video Beach. I finally have a different computer that is current with the times so I can watch from my desktop, hooray. Can't figure out how the hell to manage photos though. I got one on but have to study up. Going from a PC back to a Mac and seem to have forgotten some things or they changed the way some things work.

Your plants always look spot on bro. Very nice. I forget how you fertilize yours. I know I must have asked way back sometime.

Hey the Chocolate Rain looks really cool and I like the little bushy clone, too. I been thinking about that strain, and have a question for you or anyone. Do the feminized seeds still produce phenos, or is it limited to the pheno that was femmed? Not sure if I ever knew or read about it. Probably, but I could have been smoking pot....

I'll be back to posting to my old thread again pretty quick as I have a new run coming up. Thanks for sharing yours. It's always a treat coming here!

peAce

mrG

• Like 3

.....I been thinking about that strain, and have a question for you or anyone. Do the feminized seeds still produce phenos, or is it limited to the pheno that was femmed?

peAce

mrG

the fem CR´s i grew ,came out simliar all...in structure,aroma ,taste & effects :icecream: don´t know about the reg vesion, it´s still in fridge....should give it a try too finally

• Like 1

Thanks Saxo. Seems like someone was talking about the fem version being made with a raspberry pheno, which made me think the seeds would produce more along that raspberry line.

• Like 1

Thanks guys!

@Mr G - this is my first CR so not much help with your question but I would not be surprised to see some pheno variation.

I'm using Kelp4Less organic nutes specifically their Grow Pack, Bloom Pack, Extreme Blend (foliar spray) and Ripe Blend for late bloom. I've been very pleased with them, good consistent results. You have to play their game though if you want the best price. Sign up for email deals and with some patience I get this all at 40-50% less than regular price.

Good luck figuring out the Mac. I've always been a pc guy but used to work on Mac's back in the day and they are a different critter for sure.

• Like 1

Thanks Saxo. Seems like someone was talking about the fem version being made with a raspberry pheno, which made me think the seeds would produce more along that raspberry line.

that´s right. all the plants i ran,had a intensiv raspberry aroma and taste (i should have mentioned this bevor) ,the choco-kush aroma is less pronounced,imho ...so the name CR does not realy fit to the fem version

Thanks Stanky, I'm excited to give it a try. It seems to be an early finishing pheno, looks like it will be ready at 10 weeks which is good cause I really need the space.

Very good news to report in the veg area. All 4 of the IPA fem's are indeed girls. :D The bad news is now I have to make space for them all in the flower room. I will probably split them up and put the 2 tallest to flower before the other 2 and try to get at least a week between them. They will all get up-potted to #5's in the next day or so. Really happy to not see any males but it makes the Green Ale fem's having males all the more perplexing since the same pollen was used on both.

Today I will work on electrifying our back yard fence in an attempt to keep the bears from climbing over it. There is a momma and a couple of cubs who have been exploring the area and flattening my fence to make their escape. Bugger's!

• Like 3

Good luck with the fence Beach. As you know it's hard to keep a bear out if she wants in.

I recently changed houses so I won't be dealing with daily bears and deer in the yard, I hope. I'm farther out of town but not right on the creek.

Even though I had a bear daily, he was younger and pretty safe and funny, but my next door neighbor had a different experience.

Just before I moved, a mama and a cub came into the next door neighbors yard around midnight and set off all the dogs inside. He came out and saw the huge mama and cub and went to get his camera.

It happens that he was storing bags of house garbage in his garage/shop behind the house, with plans on taking it all to the dump at once. Well, when he came back the bear was tearing the plywood siding off the side of the building to get at the garbage. It made three attempts, and made holes but, not until the last try did she get in. She ripped 1/3 of the sheet of plywood off the wall and climbed in between the wall studs. She pulled every bag outside next to my yard and turned every table inside, upside down.

Then, later, she went to his main house and tore the aluminum screen door off the hinges trying to get into the back porch of his house. She didn't make it. This was all about 30 feet from where my head was laying asleep...

I'm kinda glad to be over dealing with all that.

Worst thing I've seen here at the new place is 3 deer up the hill and 6 Tom turkeys prowling around until hunting season began.

peAce

mrG

• Like 2

I guess my bear trouble isn't so bad compared to your old neighbor Mr. G but I'll sure zap the bugger's if they come climbing on my fence again. :D

Quick update time.

I pulled the Sannies Jack today and will likely chop it on Sunday. It will spend a couple days in my dark spare room until then. That freed up space in the flower room so I up-potted two of the taller Phuuu's IPA's and put them to 12's.

Here's the flower room before I pulled the SJ.

gallery_3643_308_4108446.jpg

And here is the Sannies Jack @ 68 days...

gallery_3643_308_4274506.jpg

gallery_3643_308_2426296.jpg

gallery_3643_308_2818406.jpg

gallery_3643_308_575979.jpg

gallery_3643_308_2347301.jpg

gallery_3643_308_2238387.jpg

Next up is the Chocolate Rain girl. She is 53 days in an lookin fine. Now that the Sannies Jack is out the CR fills the room with a sweet berries aroma.

gallery_3643_308_3330056.jpg

gallery_3643_308_1620713.jpg

gallery_3643_308_947740.jpg

gallery_3643_308_180253.jpg

The Shackzilla girls is 40 days in 12's and bulking up nicely. There are buds all over on this girl.

gallery_3643_308_530967.jpg

gallery_3643_308_573916.jpg

gallery_3643_308_1659766.jpg

Gonna get crowded in the flower room again pretty quick but once the Chocolate Rain girl is ready in about 2 weeks there will be more room to share.

That's all for now...cya next time.

• Like 9

Very nice Beach! Fat and juicy looking. I think I may try that Shackzilla next time. What a yielder.

Who is the tall skinny girl on the right in the first pic?

peAce

mG

• Like 1

Very nice Beach! Fat and juicy looking. I think I may try that Shackzilla next time. What a yielder.

Who is the tall skinny girl on the right in the first pic?

peAce

mG

The tall girl is a clone from the Shackzilla. I did not bend her or veg her for as long as the donor. Just goes to show how training can have a dramatic influence on some crosses. I like to try them both ways and see how they respond, some like the SZ respond very well to bending.

• Like 1

very nice as usual

always beautiful plants..

I have a compaction problem..didn't get me mix right..lol

• Like 1

Been a bit occupied with the holidays but found some time to work up some pictures so now I can do a little update.

I pulled the Chocolate Rain girl on Monday and chopped her today. With her gone I was able to move the last 2 Phuuu's IPA's into the flower room. I forgot to take some pic's of the CR before I pulled her so I took some flash shots that turned out ok.

gallery_7905_6032_95611.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_141254.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_256521.jpg

Here's a look at the flower room after adding the 2 IPA's

gallery_7905_6032_84894.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_164887.jpg

The Shackzilla girl is 8 weeks in and looking good.

gallery_7905_6032_16388.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_278154.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_237665.jpg

gallery_7905_6032_218575.jpg

I put the Sannie's Jack into a jar yesterday. I got 2.5 ounces from her with numerous big fat buds that remind me of war clubs with calyx fingers popping out all over. She was less that 2 feet tall so I was impressed with the yield. I kept a nice bud out to smoke on and really like the high. Can't wait for a proper cure.

Kinda hard to believe another year is almost in the books. My veg area is currently empty so I am trying to decide how to start the new year. I have accumulated some very good crosses and now I must formulate a plan of attack for 2018.

Best wishes to you all in the coming year. Hopefully Open Grow will get fixed and grow into the site it should be.

• Like 6

Damn brother, the grow is looking Beach'n

• Like 1

Hey thanks guys. :tu

The Choco Rain was a challenge to remove from the flower room. Her big heavy buds were too much for her wimpy branches so I had her trussed up with wire on every branch. Her lower branches were about 3 feet long with decent buds even towards the bottom.

She was in the back of the flower room so I had to remove 3 other plants just to get to her. Then I had to lasso her with a small rope about halfway up to squeeze her in and hold all those branches in place. The door out is only 2 feet wide and she was a good 3.5 feet wide before the lasso. Then came the hard part,at least for me and my bum leg. I had to pick her up but not too high so she cleared the light and doorways, so I am bent over holding her up and walking backwards all the way out. Ouch!

As you can see in the pic above the CR branches all bent over after the trip out of the flower room but the lasso held her together.

It took 3 plus hours to chop her up. Lotsa leaves and lotsa bud and some killer scissor hash. :yummy:

• Like 3

That's hilarious after I go back and look at it. Those look like the size of big fan leaf stems. That must have been a pain to work with.

Was that from the fem seeds in the shop? Looks like she really yielded a lot. If all goes well I'll have a few regular CR seeds to use to make seeds to try and keep the strain going. I've still never smoked her yet. But, I've read great stuff about her from years back.

Let us know how she smells and smokes!

Best vibes bro, and Happy New Year. I'm finally getting a temporary room set up till I get the downstairs in order. I sprung for a roll of Panda film and I'm hanging it now. It's last thing I need to do before I can move them in.. I'll be adding pics to my old thread or starting a new one. My 2 Sweet Spot and Sour Goo Phuuu are looking really nice.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Happy new year Beach :wave:

I did an indoor run recently (unusual for me) and my Choc rain looked v similar. Took over with its vigorous wimpy branches (had to snap the main stem and tie 90 degrees twice) and yielded nicely!

It's got a super pleasant high that I find satisfying even though it doesn't hit me like most strains do, so it's good for working or "stealth situations" with canna-disapproving relatives and such :P

Everything looks superb as always! :dribble:

• Like 1

@Mr. G - yes, that is the fem CR. Good luck with the new room, looking forward to pics when you can. HNY back at ya.

@Roodni - nice to see you and Happy New Year as well. I find the CR smoke super pleasant as well. Reminds me taste wise of Choco Cheese but the high is more headdy with a different body buzz. I put it in the jar today but kept a little out to smoke on until it's ready.

I know what you mean about relatives though there aren't as many disapproving one as there used to be. Best to you in 2018.

• Like 1

I've been going through threads, looking for something to pick me up. The photos on this page did it. Those buds have a beautiful lemony appearance. I have no idea what they taste like. But they remind me of lemon. Enough to make my mouth water.

• Like 2