•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Justcozz

First ever grow, not a journal just want to share a bit

This is my first grow. I ordered and received the sativa mix in January with Kinky Blaze for the freebie. I started one of each in shot glasses of water and all sprouted roots within 36 hours. Kinky Blaze first under 24 hours then SIlver Fields and Sannie Jack at about 30, Killing Fields came in last right at 36 hours. All 4 went into coco. Kept temps at between 75-80 and moist with a spray bottle. Within 5 days they all broke soil. The Killing Fields died 3 days after breaking soil, stem turned black and it dried up. Probably my mistake.

They all broke soil on March 11, I started out with a bunch of CFLs , about 250 watts worth. They were all slow growing and I soon learned they needed and I wanted better light. I ordered 1000 watt Mh/Hps and they were under it on March 29.

Transplanted into organic home soil mix. That's when the fun started. I let them veg until May 28, 80 days total. Today is day 21 of flower.

As soon as I figure out how to post picks I'll get them up here....threads are always boring without pics.

• Like 13

upload to your gallery.

select a pic

hit the bbc code and copy

go to your thread and paste.

that is it

hell if I can do it..anyone can..lol

Very curious how they look :)

Kinky Blaze x SilverFields sounds delicious B)

Im thinking about KC#3 x KinkyBlaze at the moment...this will be made in future :wub:

• Like 3

Here goes nothing, let's see if this works. I'm having problems with my iPad copying the whole code. [url=https://www.opengrow.com/gallery

That's all it's picking up. Will have to jump on the computer.

Feel free to jump into my gallery. I just put several pics in there. Within the screen, sannie jack on the left with Kinky Blaze on the right. The tall, not cropped or lst'd is the silver fields. Took a clone of it 10 days before flower, so big daddy is gone and the clone is outside.

Thank you all for the interest and I'll try and get some pics in here for you

thanks, that was taken on the 14th . she is about 4'x5'

gallery_19022_6012_1133265.jpggallery_19022_6012_1133265.jpg[/img]
  • Like 8

this is the Kinky Blaze, it is putting on bulk faster than the SJ, but the SJ has more triches

gallery_19022_6012_596342.jpg

gallery_19022_6012_596342.jpg[/img]

• Like 8

the gallery wont let me rotate the pics, but here is the Sannie Jack all frosty

gallery_19022_6012_844724.jpg

Wowsie!! :dribble:

gallery_19022_6012_1144278.jpg

yeah, the bottom right is your creation

The silver fields, the small tree there on the left, was right at 5' 6" tall from soil when he got chopped. The clone is in the red cup over there on the far right. The stalk was almost 2" thick. I hated to cut it down.

• Like 6

love your large area..

man can pt some shit through the door with that set up..lol

everything looks healthy as hell..

thanks for showing,

thanks for the compliments. the room is 12x12 but I put up the mylar as a 8x6 area. When I got down to just the 2 plants....screw it, giant scrog. I have been very lucky. Other than a really slow start I have had zero issue or problems. I read and read some more. I didn't want to be one of those guys that ask simple questions every day when a few days of research would have prevented a lot of issues.

I am very pleased, with my first ever grow, I owe it all to the great seeds.

• Like 2

Wow, that one plant is so big! lol Gorgeous, love the sea of green

Thank you. I am rather proud of my lil garden.

• Like 1

this is what happens when you tell the wife the new grow light isn't just for weed, I ended up with over 100 garden veggies in there with my real crop. Which is why I had to veg for 80 days until after the last freeze.

gallery_19022_6012_3273396.jpg

• Like 7

Hey man, what a nice and clean setup, your plants look happy as can be, u will have a nice haul of good bud. I'm looking forward to the end of the flowering time, they will be giants with this long veg. Must be great pictures :)

Ur statement with your wife I totally agree with, I put my peppers, garlic and some other stuff into my cab too :)

Greetz

• Like 1

The girls are looking especially nice today

gallery_19022_6012_1927210.jpg

gallery_19022_6012_1975277.jpg

• Like 5

I have decided to do a weekly update on here. Not really a journal but I think everyone enjoys pics of them growing. So I think Sundays sounds good. And also it doesn't appear anyone else has a SCROG with the Sannie Jack and KInky Blaze. I probably seem a little too excited, but this is my first time.....lol

• Like 1

love your net..

I made one like that last year for my tomatoes(4).

looks great in the GR..keep it coming

• Like 1

Nice, thanks!! I've got a Silverfields that desperately needs a second net for support, stretched like a beatch. Opengrow has the coolest genetics on he planet, thanks for sharing, and best of luck to you. Peace.

Nice, thanks!! I've got a Silverfields that desperately needs a second net for support, stretched like a beatch. Opengrow has the coolest genetics on he planet, thanks for sharing, and best of luck to you. Peace.

My silver fields grew massively, When flipped it it stretched about 6" the first 3 days. I sure was pretty. Too bad it had balls. I'll start a couple more SF beans towards the end of the year. I want to grow a lady and see what it can do.

I think your excitement is quite moderate for a first time grower, but what a first time it is! Lotsa bud, and pictures to boot. Nice thread man, no complaints here :D

• Like 1

ive found, some people dont show it...but they brimmin with emotion inside, my favz :)

• Like 1