•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

To give you perspective on this plant, there is a person behind that plant lol She pulled really well. Stinky goodness

gallery_14187_5117_184557.jpg

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

Is a pretty one. Great job and good thumbing!

• Like 1

Whoa ! What a monster plant !

Does it transform in a Wheeled Warriors : ) ?

I can smell it from here ! Beautiful !

• Like 1

Snookster she is awesome, almost pure CBD, I use her in tincture, medibles, oils, honey. I don't care to smoke her myself but others enjoy her. Some mix her with high THC, it really knocks the socks off pain when combined with THC. Energy, mind clarity, anti-anxiety. :) Some have used her to stop smoking. I am gonna use Toro for that, works better for me. She loves nutes, and if growing her in soil would recommend a good amount of veg time on her, I think she does best in hydro type.

• Like 3

well, there is no point in growing a little plant if it comes to "medicine"

almost pure CBD, I use her in tincture, medibles, oils, honey. I don't care to smoke her myself but others enjoy her. Some mix her with high THC, it really knocks the socks off pain when combined with THC. Energy, mind clarity, anti-anxiety. :) Some have used her to stop smoking

issent life good, mixing those cannabinoids :D

i can imagine it gives an extra dimention when youre used to THC dominant smokes,

• Like 2

OH yea I love it! I just made a tincture with CBD and added some sativa to it, really nice energy pain reliever. Love this stuff and what all we can do with it.

• Like 2

Isn't it great when you can spend time figuring out what works for you, and then tailor it specifically for your needs. Wonderful looking plant. I need to add more AND cultivars to my quiver... here comes another been bananza

• Like 1

CBD is one that a lot of people do not have experience with. I've introduced it to all my patients, they are really amazed at how much it helps them. I have them all on some sort of CBD a day. I believe it in so much that one can't afford it but I want it in him, so I gift CBD caps to him. I think over time for some it will heal bones, ligaments, etc. some who don't have diseases or disorders, that have pain from accidents, where as their genes are not affected, only eternal causes, I believe will heal the issues.

I know for a fact, without having a Cscan or MRI done, my back has healed, it has to have. I can lift things now, I could not even lift an empty laundry basket. I have Degenerative Disk Disease, had operation on upper, but last 5 prolapsed, and having blood clotting disorder and stroke potential, docs wanted to avoid surgery. I honestly believe it has healed something.

• Like 4

Sounds like I need to get some of those beans. I have been wanting to try out a good CBD strain. My wife is about to have surgery #4 on her back. She freaks out when she's high, so she is very reluctant to try again. A CBD strain would definitely be good for her. I did infuse some coconut oil out of the male silver fields I chopped. I made some brownies for her, they weren't strong, but she loved the way it relaxed her. She didn't feel high, and it didn't really relieve her pain, just made her nice and comfortable. She normally can't stay in any one position for very long without starting to ache. She said it was amazing to not have to move around constantly to find a comfortable position.

• Like 1

I bet she would do really well on CBD Justcozz, it is really amazing for back pain, hands down, better then just THC by itself. It calms you as well, gives you energy, but calms.

• Like 3

still feening for that one mos def. maybe one day ...:)

awesome looking plant. what was the dry weight on that and how big are it's dimensions approx. ?

• Like 1

still feening for that one mos def. maybe one day ... :)

awesome looking plant. what was the dry weight on that and how big are it's dimensions approx. ?

"To give you perspective on this plant, there is a person behind that plant"

About 5 foot 8, and 135 pounds ha ha ha, I think she pulled 9 when dry, and probably about 5 1/2 foot tall, not sure how big around.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2017 at 10:48 AM, gardenartus said:

To give you perspective on this plant, there is a person behind that plant lol She pulled really well. Stinky goodness

gallery_14187_5117_184557.jpg

Sumbitch...I missed this

You can cook for me anytime

Fucking stellar

• Haha 1

Wow Garden, I'm just seeing this, too. What a whopper. Where did the seeds come from? As in do you know a good source for her? I think it would be a great investment to have a pack of those seeds on hand. I love CBD mixed with THC, as it works so well. It's nice to blend it with different strains you have on hand. I'll look around. I remember reading about it recently somewhere. I have some info bookmarked too.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Hey mr G, resin seeds made it for the CBD crew :) I don't think they have Cannatonic 4, I think this is clone only? Someone here had made seeds of her at one point. They have others out though.

Someone very kind shipped me a clone, I am scared to do much ha ha. Not of the Canna but one called API< suppose to have about same numbers on her as canna 4, but with Grape Funeral parlor smell and taste lol. But I think you need a clone of this one, don't think there are seeds, unless some local breeder made them.

Thanks, I remembered it was Resin. And, I didn’t notice the #4. Sure sounds good by Resin’s description.

Do they ship to US or does anybody know a reputable source in the US?

peace

mrG

• Like 1