•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
gingerb

USC Cheestral

I'm reporting on the x2 different phenos that have been curing for a month now.

The purple pheno cheestral is much more berry smelling but also gives off a sweetness type odor.

I'd say the smoke is very smooth and you get hints of berry on the exhale, the high is to my standard very heavy but special in the way it lasts for sometime. Its does give some headyness but then much more of a body stone.

The normal green cheestral has a much more fruity/candy smell to it, but once put in grinder I sort of get hints of a cheesy smell. I think the high is stronger then the purple pheno, but gives a much more fruityness on exhale.

Overall I'm impressed by both of these cheestral's and will in due course grow out the rest of the seeds i have left.

Am sure when growing again I can get abit more out of them.

• Like 10

Great report. Can't wait to crack mine. Any cures pics?

• Like 1

More anecdotal evidence for green phenos always being more potent than their purple/red counterparts.

• Like 3

I'll sort you some cured bud pics in a few days wisecalyx

Thanks a ton, gingerb! Very excited, not a whole lot out there on this one even though it is always a hot ticket (I waited 2 years to nab my packs :))

You rock.

More anecdotal evidence for green phenos always being more potent than their purple/red counterparts.

I agree, but sometimes their are some unique highs hiding in the colored pheno s, that may be less potent over all it have some real unique aspects to the high.

I swear, rare pink pheno s tend to be special and uber potent. Haha, I say it a lot but I totally believe that pinks are special little freaks :)

• Like 2

That's true, they're definitely different. I'm just a major fan of high potency.