•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

HillCrest

Get a new host as site is toooo slow and unusable almost.

Seriously Sannie get a new website host, over past two weeks the access has been horrendous. I notice your sales site works fine so come on pull your finger out and sort a better forum host as its borderline unuseable at the moment. Don't say ooo it costs... I know what traffic you get and know the costs.... Its bugger all I could even host it for you and provide a better service (or at least a friend that runs a hosting service could.)

Regards

Hillcredt

• Like 6

Its taking me about a minute fer each page change :o longggggggggggggggggggggg! :P

No seriously.. The dutch side has the same probs.

Or I'm just spoiled, but I really don't like to wait for ++minutes to read some pages

• Like 1

Haha , I've been walkin around the house all this time trying to get a better connection lol I thought it was my old iPad or my sons Xbox was suckin all the internet , at least now I know it's not me : )

• Like 1

we're getting haXXed >.<

• Like 2

Did any of you also get redirected sometimes to a other site, if you try to open up og?

Had the same experience with slow loading on this site, but it's just sometimes, now it' s loading very good, maybe we have to much visitors at certain times.

• Like 2

It's been especially bad for the last week. Even "likes" can take a few minutes.

not worth my time ..lol

if the forum is to survive he has to keep up with it..

a lot of new Peeps and it gets slower all the time..

COME ON SANNIE..SPEND A LITTLE ON THE SITE....one reason that I don't do pics anymore..

Did any of you also get redirected sometimes to a other site, if you try to open up og?

Yeah it lasted for about a day for me. It sent me to a suspended account for link shortening, if i just clicked the OG bookmark again everything was fine.

Regards

Hillcrest

• Like 1

Seems like the gremlins got run off as its working normal now for me.

Thanks for posting this, OG is by far the slowest site I use, and has been for several years, although has become virtually un-navigatabke the past few months.

• Like 1

It's slow depending on the time of day. But it does keep the trolls away. All those fast sites are full of knuckleheads jumping from one thread to the next telling everyone they are stupid and and shouldn't grow. Don't get me wrong, I have learned a lot of very valuable info over there and there are some great peeps willing to help and teach, but sifting through the ass wipes gets really irritating. Speeding this place up would make for a much nicer experience, but it is still the first site I hit, and the only one I checkout daily.

Speed it up....yes

Keeping the trolls at bay....yes yes yes

• Like 4

Just picked up this thread....i am iritating allot on the slow loadings....serious a pain in the ass, it doesnt work well on my android anymore so most of the time i can check OPG :thumbsdown: ...on my deskop its doing some but not much...this have to change

i could not get on last night! very frustratin grrrrrr! waaaaagh!

gallery_15891_5312_7297.jpeg

:( Hmmmph!

yea, it comes and goes. Last night was bad. now it is instant and normal. varies.

If someone wants to provide me with current specs/info I'd be glad to help troubleshoot/offer assistance (possibly even hosting) . This forum has a long history and a lot of data to handle. Each time a user logs in and uses the "my unread content view". The queries hav to parse through all that data. Multiply that by what looks like higher traffic on the forum (anecdotally, by observation of the online users on home page) and you have a recipe for slowness

Db

hell, sometimes I wait a minute or so just to get signed in...

in business , as the members increase, so must the updates to take care of all them..

if it isn't going to run properly , needs to quit ..

hell, I would rather pay a membership fee and get good service..lol

• Like 3