• 533 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:58 PM

Those nuggets look stunning!

#42 Justcozz

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  • Interests:Muscle cars, 4 wheeling, dirt bikes, hunting, fishing, anything with friends and family.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 04:46 PM

View Postgardenartus, on 16 July 2017 - 02:14 PM, said:

Purty purties Glad this worked out for you.

I cut what I thought was at least a quarter, dang I am getting good lol was 7.3 :) That Duchess is nice smoke, just with a dry and no cure, pleasant green slight berry. It is potent Yay, think this one will do the trick for the patient, I know I like it lol.

I haven't tried these yet....and it is really, really hard not to. I know if I do, I won't be able to resist myself further and I'll be empty handed come party time.
It's not always just Cozz, sometimes it is a Just cozz

https://www.opengrow...to-share-a-bit/

#43 Damar

rookie gardener

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1449 posts
  • Interests:Organic Gardening

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:59 PM

That's the dangers of smoking for me... not smoking at all... easy, once you make the decision. Smoking a little bit? ... it's a slippery slope back to 5 blunts a day lol
Living Organic Soil thread / grow journal ...

"Blessed is he who has found his work, let him ask no other blessings" -Thomas Carlyle

#44 Justcozz

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  • Interests:Muscle cars, 4 wheeling, dirt bikes, hunting, fishing, anything with friends and family.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:05 PM

No kidding, I'm a one hit wonder. I usually take 3, but then I know I should have taken only one.

I am one hell of a cheap date

#45 gardenartus

Queen B Medican Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1573 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:32 PM

LOL funny, I have such a tolerance it is kind of funny, If I can feel it in my head in two hits, I know it is a keeper. But I don't stay high off it, very fleeting like 15 minutes. The Duchess makes me feel like I am tripping for about 15 seconds lol love it.
The Devil Whispered in my ear "You're Not Strong Enough To Withstand The Storm" Today I Whispered In the Devil's Ear " I AM THE STORM"

Darkness can not hang with the light, The guilt becomes too much, too large a burden to bear, and soon they slink back into the night. Their actions they no longer can ignore, when the lightness shows their true intent. Choose to be the light.
Posted Image

#46 Justcozz

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:52 PM

Last time I smoked, I took 3 hits of some jack herrer, (not Sannie's) and it hit me in about 5 minutes. I was gone in la la land for about 6 hours. I couldn't sleep all night. Everyone else smoked much more and were hitting the bong again in 2 hours. They laughed and wished it hit them like it hit me....lmao

#47 gardenartus

Queen B Medican Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1573 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:00 PM

As good ole Martha says, That's a Good thing lol
The Devil Whispered in my ear "You're Not Strong Enough To Withstand The Storm" Today I Whispered In the Devil's Ear " I AM THE STORM"

Darkness can not hang with the light, The guilt becomes too much, too large a burden to bear, and soon they slink back into the night. Their actions they no longer can ignore, when the lightness shows their true intent. Choose to be the light.
Posted Image

#48 Hamme Hydro

It's either hydro or i go!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 03:15 AM

Mostly i am tolerant but sometimes it catches me off guard and i get too high to get over and too low to get under.

#49 Justcozz

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:20 AM

The early samples were well received. The two who tried it said the SJack could have been a bit more potent, but was enjoyed. The Kinky Blaze was a enjoyed and the three people that tried it wanted more and are looking foreword to the finished product..all in all, it was a hit. Now that I have a combined total of 398 grams, my next trip will surly knock their socks off.