•           ai.php.gif

Sign in to follow this  
olsqueak

Since two years outdoor plants dead sundently help ?

Hello,in the same Outdoor place it's two years my plants die sundently,like they have no water for long times (Drying out).(3 plants last year and 4 plants this year)

I don't know why they die ? Soil have humidity,I give water by hand others plants is in well condition....

Do you think it's possible somethink in the soil kill the plants ??

I take pictures tomorrow off the snatch plants and others one in well condition.

I have 2 spots (place) and in the second place plants haven't this problém.

Thank's before if you can help.

I hope you can understand my bad english.

Have good vibes,friendly,Olsqueak.

take a soil sample and test if it happens in the same spot every year..

good luck ..

I would leave this spot anyway... maybe leaving a little note: " Don´t grow Marihuana over here, it doesn´t work anymore"

smile

• Like 5

pics will make it easier so i will reserve until then.

Some things to consider.

• Sabotage
  • Soil test
  • Soil PH (Possible plant materials that raise or lower PH are affecting your grow.)

• Like 1

Love that word : )

haha fuckin' knew it!! I read your mind, though I gave myself runner up possibility of you referring to "sundently" as a sweet new word. But as soon as the link loaded, I whispered to myself "fuckin' knew it!" (but quietly enough so that the rest of the datavan didn't hear me) lol

• Like 1

Hahaha, can never get enough of them. Still one of my favorite groups.

Leave it to ifish to always drop the perfect link....

Maybe the plants that lived are just very resistant to the word..

• Like 2

Haha , makes me want to run about the house and lightly kick a few doors open ................ But the wife is shaken her head lol

• Like 2

Haha , makes me want to run about the house and lightly kick a few doors open ................ But the wife is shaken her head lol

Bwaahahaha, I'm going to have to come across the big puddle sometime....that's exactly what happened when I played the video...my wife just looked at me with that "how ridiculous, your a dumb ass" look

• Like 1

Something might be leaching into the soil in that area. I was having issues with regular flowers in a certain area around my yard, I found out the concrete around it was leaching out lime and killing the plants.

• Like 1

Most cement mixes or concrete mixes have chrome-6 in it.

Which is a carcinogenic compound.

I would die off if i was a plant standing on that crap. :P

Best to put a isolating membrane to divide the soil from concrete,like a rubber film for making a pond.

Just make sure u have a runoff,or it will turn into marshland.

I grow my veggies this way,so they don't absorb any chemical crap from the foundation edge that lays below my stretch of garden.

And YES i also grow my veggies/fruit with guanokalong powder for extra tastyness.

Jah Bless!

• Like 2

another thing of note that gardenatus got me thinking.

Always look at the higher elevation than you (run off that comes to you) to determine if issue or not. I have seen a landscaped hill spoil an organic rating for a small farm due to pesticides and unwanted fertilizer types on the landscaped hill.

• Like 2

Maybe some kind of fusarium or herbicide drift could easily be it. With pictures, we could make guesses that are slightly less wild.

• Like 1

GRUBS........DID THEY WILT AND THEN DIE?, DID YOU GO TO PULL THEM UP AND YOU GOT A STICK?, NASTY LITTLE BEASTS, I GROW IN POTS OUTDOORS, AS THEY GET HOT ENOUGH IN THE SUN TO DRIVE OFF THE Beetles, I lost a crops by pulling them from pots as we had drought, putting them in the ground, all of them got eaten and the one pot that was partly shaded and cool enough ...i guess for the buds to hump., Dig down in the soil, see you see the beasts.

In hot weather Outdoors be wise to your media overheating and cooking your roots this is more prevalent if you have in the plastic containers

What Automan said, Grubs. It's a good possibility, dealt with it a lot, sticking a shovel in the ground will tell you quick if that's the problem. Hemp is also in the night shade family and will get the same viruses and fungus, not a good idea to plant in the same area year after year unless you cover your soil with black plastic and let the sun cook it. Move to another location and let that one lay for a couple years then come back. I always dig up extra dirt when planting to look for grubs, awesome fish bait! :)

• Like 1