•           ai.php.gif

suulhaze

GREETINGS FROM SWISS

Hi everyone ,

Happy to be here, i'm living in Switzerland as we say, in the mountain and i restart to grow after 3 years of stop by obligation because of the cops then 3 years after my material was re-buy i got 2 Eskobar Strain Chocolate Rain fem and Boudica reg + Kinky Blaze, 20 spongepots for 20 seed 15 reg and 5 fem, just buy the fertilizers the coco and the box i already got the rest. After 3 years i'm a bit stressed about germinating ,do i paper towel method to germ them before go in spongepots or i put them on old way without soaking i really don't know yet i finish to clean the room where the box will be a 120x120x180cm DarkStreet 3.0 Jardin Secret, right now i'm not living , i'm ...waiting for start the 4th august So love to everybody keep calm and let's grow xxx Suulhaze rendez-vous dans Grow Report (: Sorry for my bad english but i don't wanna use a translator NA!

• Like 7

bonjour suulhaze, welcome aboard :wave:

oh,your english is ok...with a translator it won´t be better,i guess

• Like 1

Welcome and you speak better English than me!

Dont worry so much about the translator unless their is an odd word, I find the different sentencing helps make people think more. Those who skip by anything like that were not going to be of help or benefit to them anyways.

Happy Growing!

• Like 1

Welcome, I just soak the seeds in some water 75 degrees, until I see roots usually within 24-36 hours. Pop them into soil roots down. I do this for all seeds, including veggies. Works like a charm.

• Like 2

I used to drive through Swiss wondering what goes on inside those houses high in the mountains, but now i know!

Be welcome!

• Like 2

Welcome.

Whether you use paper towels or not, soaking seeds overnight or 24 hours speeds germination.

• Like 1

Welcome from the land of Edelweiss,and the land of Matterhorn. :tu

I use toiletpaper inna petri-dish for germination,then i plant em out afterwards.

Jah Bless!

• Like 1

Welcome Suulhaze.

I never germ seeds on paper towels, always directly in soil (no transplanting stress, after three years of experience with the soil mix i use, i know how damp to make the soil and where to place the pot for optimum temperature), but unless you're very familiar with your soil mix, i'd reccomend the paper towel method. Good luck with your seeds ;)

• Like 1

HELLO EVERYONE your welcome warmer my heart i was long to answer but with the storm the 3-4G doesn't work well in my location St-Cergue 1154 meter high Vaud County in the "Jura" mountain range Schweiz ...sorry Swiss a little country with 4 national language and almost 400 dialect it helps a lot (lol)

I DON'T really understand what's QUOTE so i thank you this way

Thank you Saxo i fell less misunderstood,

Thank Barrie84 i got some of your bean KINKY BLAZE impatient to work with the impressive genetics on

Thank Hempyfan you right i agree

Thank Justcozz i will try soaking this one but i had to check several time in the water i wonder if a germed seed can die by lack of oxygene in the water?and i will try with bagseeds in first and you talking of 75° for the water, it's in fahrenheit degrees i hope ^_^

Thank Hamme Hydro n' yesssss we are more n more to grow since the end 80' and with a greenhouse at 1200 meter high in Tessin county( italian part ) we have grow ( 2006-2012 ) the best weed i've ever seen, smoke, we do guerilla grow but the cops don't help, in swiss weed is legal but since 2013 with less 1% THC :thumbsdown:

Thank Sunnyvale :wave:

Thank Misterdirt and re-thanks for the trick i didn't know soaking speed up the germination :tu

Thank Collie Weed maybe i can send you some chocolate ...lol thank for the trick but what is a petri dish especially Petri ... be blessed !

Thank GroeneKetchup all the farmer around say and do like you n' they said , the nature will not use paper towel method learn at the nature.. i use coco with a little perlite no soil, i think to change this time with an addition of loam with worm compost 40%coco 40% loam 10% perlite don't know but thank for " Good Luck "

Thank gregster i really love your avatar-picture :specool

Take Care all of you and see you soon i will start my grow report

Greetings

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums, Suulhaze... I would also like to receive some chocolate in the mail! :P but shipping to america can take a bit more... ;)

Excited to see your grows, maybe you can show us some pictures of the outdoor mountain guerilla style you and your friends have going on?

• Like 1

When germinating, often it is wise to germinate in a sterile media as to help prevent fungus attack which sprouting seeds are susceptible too. I do them every which way really but I speak for safest practice first.

I do love a bit of myco with endo and a pinch to a sprinkle of worm castings in a seedling hole but I have also paid the price for a too much humidity that favored fungus among us at. A bit of a glimpse of my past footsteps but all things competent its all good!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, Suulhaze... I would also like to receive some chocolate in the mail! :P but shipping to america can take a bit more... ;)

Excited to see your grows, maybe you can show us some pictures of the outdoor mountain guerilla style you and your friends have going on?

Damar

Hello i'm talking of chocolate but maybe our Absinthe will interest you more, in swiss we call it the blue "La bleue" in french, or" la fée verte"like the french people said, forbiden all around the world since 1905 and now in 2005 they said the prohibition is over they sell an Absinthe with 37° alcohol and it's ethyl alcohol, but the real one are 68-72° alcohol and distilled differently it's methyl-ethyl-alcohol ( sure at 98%with chemical ) and the effect are different more euphoric very stimulating so you DON'T have to drink a lot it is done to be high the fact of drinking it's secondary " diluted with water through a square of sugar hold on a spoon with holes like this you "trouble la fée" make cloudy the fairy and let's go dance with her ... So one day give me your location on mail and i will send you a bottle of real Blue Absinthe from "le val de travers" not the shit sell on the market, it could be the start of an international share !!!! Why not... i will check the price for shipping to USA ... I'm not an alcohol fan but this is something to try, anyway.... And i'm looking for outdoor pictures or greenhouse picture it was 5-7 years ago but i will find them :tu

• Like 1

Wow, I'd be honored! Experiencing the haze like Orwell during his time in Paris in the 1930's! ... exciting and scary at the same time haha

• Like 1

Welcome Suulhaze.. belated. Are you still around?

Hey damar, call me when you get that Absinthe! I never had the real deal.

happy growing Suulhaze.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Ahhh, Absinthe. I used to get it from the Czech republic. Brought back personally.

It is very interesting stuff. When I was getting it I lived on a river in the mountains of VT with a friend who i played music with.

This stuff lit up our summers. It was a weird mix of stoned, stimulated,and loose. Very good for creative expression.

The stuff is alcohol based so inevitably it would turn into a hard liquor drunk if you over did it. But the sweet spot is so much sweeter then your average everyday spirit.

Always wanted to try it. Still not available here is it?

Just looked online. It's available here, but not the same as the real deal. Although, it is available to buy online.

here's the first link I looked at.. kinda strage, and a bit outdated but quick info. https://absinthe.msjekyll.com/

Anybody ever try to make it?

Don't mind us @suulhaze... just keeping ourselves busy while waiting on you. :D

Edited by Mr Goodfellow
  • Like 1

I got some pricy stuff in Maine through a restaurant distributer. It was the same company that supplied a highish end restaurant that my friend managed. It seemed to have all the bells and whistles as the old stuff. But I can't be entirely sure. I doubt they mail order but it was domestic. So you might find a similar local supply. Just make sure it's reputable because I've seen weird stuff labeled absinthe.

I spent an hour or so reading about it. Anything sold in the US is bunk, and has no Thujone (wormwood). Everything made in the US has to use a "genetically engineered" version of it.

You are legally allowed to purchase the real stuff from Europe and it is legal to drink it here. Two I found are Maktub, popular with the party crowd, with the original level of thujone, 70-9mg(?) I think. $185 + $25 ship, or $35 ship for two. Free spoon and sugar cubes to do it traditionally. http://absinthe.in/, and Century which is small batch and pricey but the connoisseurs choice with 100mg/kg thujone at $229 + $35 ship per bottle regardless of numbers. Limit to 2 per purchase I believe. http://www.centuryabsinthe.com/

They both have good info on their pages.

I want a couple of bottles really bad, now.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Hi everyone

I'm glad to be able to communicate with you all, I was an active member in a social club called Alternative Verte ( Green Alternative) and we offer to anyone with a prescription from a doctor access to descent from AAA grade weed at a descent price for their medical needs, and one day the cops knock at the door...

We exist from 2006 and in the year 2015 some members were busted by the police because they had sell heroin at the weed distribution so you can imagine how much it could be bad for our image so the second time the cops had attack because we sell high CBD weed without pay the government tax! Yes in Switzerland with less than 1% THC and perhaps 20% CBD Is legal in Swiss but you pay the same tax as tobacco 30% for the government, so about us it is under medical prescription. But they really don't give a Shit about it. And I'm arrested for dealing drugs( high THC weed are still a drug in law) 2 don't pay the governmental tax for CBD weed trying to abuse people fake Medecine ( don't know the term in English)

Plus they destroy my brand new material but I didn't have popped my beans on this time 😁so after big problem I'm back but they really pissed me off. anyway, I will help you for the Absinthe think.

Like I said I'm back with 2 marvelous Chocolate Rain and 5 Boudica female a friend of mine had popped them when I was with the cops I have start taking care myself of the plant and I'm excited to show you this in a other tread Grow reports Indoor So Happy to be free to share with you

Take care Bye bye everyone

• Like 2

Welcome Home Soulhaze! Paper towels, been using them for 45 years, just plant in soil as soon as the root pops out.

BQ

Always wanted to try it. Still not available here is it?

Just looked online. It's available here, but not the same as the real deal. Although, it is available to buy online.

here's the first link I looked at.. kinda strage, and a bit outdated but quick info. https://absinthe.msjekyll.com/

Anybody ever try to make it?

Don't mind us @suulhaze... just keeping ourselves busy while waiting on you. :D

hello sorry that you have to wait

Welcome Suulhaze.. belated. Are you still around?

Hey damar, call me when you get that Absinthe! I never had the real deal.

happy growing Suulhaze.

peace

mrG

Hello Goodfellow

Sorry i really could'n't answer you before, some shitty problems

If you looking for the real " fée verte" i'm living near Neuchatel where the Absinthe was invented so in this mountain that's our "Shine" medical in a way and very special effect with more glasses very upbeat and creative , it's not expensive here 45-55 $ a 1L bottle for me and here we not make money on the green fairy ( to f**k the government taxes )in the mountain we don't like government hé hé

Then , i'm an open link message me if you're still interest.

Take care

Welcome Home Soulhaze! Paper towels, been using them for 45 years, just plant in soil as soon as the root pops out.

BQ

Hi baqualin

yes that's exactly what my friends do and they all pops out whitin 48hrs 8 Boudica 4 Chocolate Rain Thanks

• Like 1

Sorry to hear of your problems, Suulhaze, but glad to see you are up in spirits and ready to go again. Just be careful.

That sounds like a pretty cool place there in the mountains. My kind of people. :-)

One day when I get my funds back in order I may let you ship me some. Sounds like something everyone should try once before they die. Sounds fun.

Hope to see you on here more often. Sannie is shaking this place up and there are a lot of good things about to happen. Lots of new strains coming! a few new breeders to have access to also. Gonna be fun around here.

peace

mrG

• Like 1