GREETINGS FROM SWISS

15 replies to this topic

#1 suulhaze

Just Sprouted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Interest to share knowledge about growing cannabis, Growing cannabis, Learn about medical cannabis in every way... Love Music, all music, reading, learn from nature walk in the nature(i'm living in swiss mountain so...)And interest by you all, i try to love each of you and.. soooo many thing

Posted 22 July 2017 - 05:45 AM

Hi everyone ,
Happy to be here, i'm living in Switzerland as we say, in the mountain and i restart to grow after 3 years of stop by obligation because of the cops then 3 years after my material was re-buy i got 2 Eskobar Strain Chocolate Rain fem and Boudica reg + Kinky Blaze, 20 spongepots for 20 seed 15 reg and 5 fem, just buy the fertilizers the coco and the box i already got the rest. After 3 years i'm a bit stressed about germinating ,do i paper towel method to germ them before go in spongepots or i put them on old way without soaking i really don't know yet i finish to clean the room where the box will be a 120x120x180cm DarkStreet 3.0 Jardin Secret, right now i'm not living , i'm ...waiting for start the 4th august So love to everybody keep calm and let's grow xxx Suulhaze rendez-vous dans Grow Report (: Sorry for my bad english but i don't wanna use a translator NA!

#2 saxo

GroMagnon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5798 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:20 AM

bonjour suulhaze, welcome aboard :wave:

oh,your english is ok...with a translator it won´t be better,i guess

"Good People don´t smoke Marijuana"

Jeff Sessions

#3 Barrie84

Grow Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:42 AM

Welcome here ^^
Hybride Freak

#4 Hempyfan

Grow Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3942 posts
  • Interests:I have seen God! They never tell you what to do after that. So I vape on and I vape on..
    Jah Bless!

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:51 AM

Welcome and you speak better English than me!

Dont worry so much about the translator unless their is an odd word, I find the different sentencing helps make people think more. Those who skip by anything like that were not going to be of help or benefit to them anyways.

Happy Growing!
I say Jah Bless. I say this I ask for blessing in all that I do and blessing to all those who take time to read me. If it causes a person issue, understand my meaning and I wish you well under whatever view or belief. To be simply happy and Joy in your heart is all I hope and mean!

#5 Justcozz

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Interests:Muscle cars, 4 wheeling, dirt bikes, hunting, fishing, anything with friends and family.

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:56 AM

Welcome, I just soak the seeds in some water 75 degrees, until I see roots usually within 24-36 hours. Pop them into soil roots down. I do this for all seeds, including veggies. Works like a charm.
It's not always just Cozz, sometimes it is a Just cozz

https://www.opengrow...to-share-a-bit/

#6 Hamme Hydro

It's either hydro or i go!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:58 AM

I used to drive through Swiss wondering what goes on inside those houses high in the mountains, but now i know!

Be welcome!

#7 Sunnyvale

Advanced Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:13 AM

Welcome Suulhaze :wave:

#8 Misterdirt

Quiet Desperado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8839 posts
  • Interests:NASCAR Heart Racing

Posted 22 July 2017 - 12:39 PM

Welcome.

Whether you use paper towels or not, soaking seeds overnight or 24 hours speeds germination.
Place no head above your own.
-- Gotama The Buddha

#9 Collie Weed

Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:41 AM

Welcome from the land of Edelweiss,and the land of Matterhorn. :tu

I use toiletpaper inna petri-dish for germination,then i plant em out afterwards.

Jah Bless!

#10 GroeneKetchup

Just Sprouted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:47 AM

Welcome Suulhaze.

I never germ seeds on paper towels, always directly in soil (no transplanting stress, after three years of experience with the soil mix i use, i know how damp to make the soil and where to place the pot for optimum temperature), but unless you're very familiar with your soil mix, i'd reccomend the paper towel method. Good luck with your seeds ;)

#11 gregster

Grow Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2752 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:51 AM

Welcome suulhaze.

#12 suulhaze

Just Sprouted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Interest to share knowledge about growing cannabis, Growing cannabis, Learn about medical cannabis in every way... Love Music, all music, reading, learn from nature walk in the nature(i'm living in swiss mountain so...)And interest by you all, i try to love each of you and.. soooo many thing

Posted 28 July 2017 - 03:39 AM

HELLO EVERYONE your welcome warmer my heart i was long to answer but with the storm the 3-4G doesn't work well in my location St-Cergue 1154 meter high Vaud County in the "Jura" mountain range Schweiz ...sorry Swiss a little country with 4 national language and almost 400 dialect it helps a lot (lol)
I DON'T really understand what's QUOTE so i thank you this way
Thank you Saxo i fell less misunderstood,
Thank Barrie84 i got some of your bean KINKY BLAZE impatient to work with the impressive genetics on
Thank Hempyfan you right i agree
Thank Justcozz i will try soaking this one but i had to check several time in the water i wonder if a germed seed can die by lack of oxygene in the water?and i will try with bagseeds in first and you talking of 75° for the water, it's in fahrenheit degrees i hope ^_^
Thank Hamme Hydro n' yesssss we are more n more to grow since the end 80' and with a greenhouse at 1200 meter high in Tessin county( italian part ) we have grow ( 2006-2012 ) the best weed i've ever seen, smoke, we do guerilla grow but the cops don't help, in swiss weed is legal but since 2013 with less 1% THC :thumbsdown:
Thank Sunnyvale :wave:
Thank Misterdirt and re-thanks for the trick i didn't know soaking speed up the germination :tu
Thank Collie Weed maybe i can send you some chocolate ...lol thank for the trick but what is a petri dish especially Petri ... be blessed !
Thank GroeneKetchup all the farmer around say and do like you n' they said , the nature will not use paper towel method learn at the nature.. i use coco with a little perlite no soil, i think to change this time with an addition of loam with worm compost 40%coco 40% loam 10% perlite don't know but thank for " Good Luck "
Thank gregster i really love your avatar-picture :specool
Take Care all of you and see you soon i will start my grow report
Greetings

#13 Damar

rookie gardener

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1410 posts
  • Interests:Organic Gardening

Posted 28 July 2017 - 03:51 AM

Welcome to the forums, Suulhaze... I would also like to receive some chocolate in the mail! :P but shipping to america can take a bit more... ;)

Excited to see your grows, maybe you can show us some pictures of the outdoor mountain guerilla style you and your friends have going on?
Living Organic Soil thread / grow journal ...

"Blessed is he who has found his work, let him ask no other blessings" -Thomas Carlyle

#14 Hempyfan

Grow Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3942 posts
  • Interests:I have seen God! They never tell you what to do after that. So I vape on and I vape on..
    Jah Bless!

Posted 28 July 2017 - 04:59 AM

When germinating, often it is wise to germinate in a sterile media as to help prevent fungus attack which sprouting seeds are susceptible too. I do them every which way really but I speak for safest practice first.

I do love a bit of myco with endo and a pinch to a sprinkle of worm castings in a seedling hole but I have also paid the price for a too much humidity that favored fungus among us at. A bit of a glimpse of my past footsteps but all things competent its all good!
I say Jah Bless. I say this I ask for blessing in all that I do and blessing to all those who take time to read me. If it causes a person issue, understand my meaning and I wish you well under whatever view or belief. To be simply happy and Joy in your heart is all I hope and mean!

#15 suulhaze

Just Sprouted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:43 AM

View PostDamar, on 28 July 2017 - 03:51 AM, said:

Welcome to the forums, Suulhaze... I would also like to receive some chocolate in the mail! :P but shipping to america can take a bit more... ;)

Excited to see your grows, maybe you can show us some pictures of the outdoor mountain guerilla style you and your friends have going on?
Damar
Hello i'm talking of chocolate but maybe our Absinthe will interest you more, in swiss we call it the blue "La bleue" in french, or" la fée verte"like the french people said, forbiden all around the world since 1905 and now in 2005 they said the prohibition is over they sell an Absinthe with 37° alcohol and it's ethyl alcohol, but the real one are 68-72° alcohol and distilled differently it's methyl-ethyl-alcohol ( sure at 98%with chemical ) and the effect are different more euphoric very stimulating so you DON'T have to drink a lot it is done to be high the fact of drinking it's secondary " diluted with water through a square of sugar hold on a spoon with holes like this you "trouble la fée" make cloudy the fairy and let's go dance with her ... So one day give me your location on mail and i will send you a bottle of real Blue Absinthe from "le val de travers" not the shit sell on the market, it could be the start of an international share !!!! Why not... i will check the price for shipping to USA ... I'm not an alcohol fan but this is something to try, anyway.... And i'm looking for outdoor pictures or greenhouse picture it was 5-7 years ago but i will find them :tu

#16 Damar

rookie gardener

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1410 posts
  • Interests:Organic Gardening

Posted 29 July 2017 - 04:26 AM

Wow, I'd be honored! Experiencing the haze like Orwell during his time in Paris in the 1930's! ... exciting and scary at the same time haha
Living Organic Soil thread / grow journal ...

"Blessed is he who has found his work, let him ask no other blessings" -Thomas Carlyle