•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Pedro Bann

Kronocaine by Whazzup - Gifted from HillCrest

Beautiful! Love the foxtails. Wouldn't worry about the lighter colored seeds, they're viable long before that perfect milk chocolate color comes in.

foxtailing generally comes from Heat but it also could have been the genetic I see you talk about lanky buds in the late nanners I would double check your temperature and humidity levels just to rule that out

I look forward to seeing what those seeds make

Temps are pretty good at 27c lights on (overnight) and 25-27c lights off (daytime), relative humidity normally sits at around 50% but can swing dramatically upwards during a storm.

My money is that it's just a freak.

I also look forward to what the seeds can make.

The rest of the lower buds on the Kronocaine and the rest of the cabinet were harvested and trimmed today so the cabinet will be retired now and soon a new 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m tent will be in it's place.

• Like 2

^Only with jiffy pellets or rockwool cubes to start clones or seedlings on top of the Hydroton clay pellets, nothing underneath.

Each pot holds about 1 litre of Hydroton pellets at 4 pots per square foot.

• Like 1

Wow, very nice job Pedro! I can't believe I never saw this thread. That thing turned out beautiful. My seed pack had nothing even resembling seeds in it. The Post Office smashed the crap out of it. Mine was Krono/Chocolate Rain, I think. Enjoy the smoke! I never had it before but always heard great things about it.

PeAce

mrG

I'm not one of those guys that can distinguish different flavours and I am a light-weight smoker but what what I can tell you that the smoke was outstanding..

My friends that are heavy smokers tell me is was some of the best they have had.

• Like 2

Very cool man. I ran out of likes. I like the way you say your friends say it WAS some of the best weed they ever smoked. heh, like it got all smoked up already? Very nice bro. Glad it turned out so good. You will be the new guru among your friends.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

It turns out that the male parts on the plant were not my fault from light pollution but rather she is hermie as the clones that are flowering out now are showing the same male bits and in both cases none of the other strains have.

The Kronocaine x big Hero crossed plants luckily are not showing anything but I will be keeping a keen eye on them. :head_hurts_kr:

• Like 1

Ahh the memories,  I'm the one who won the contest to name Kronocaine. Nice to see this stain holding it's own. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, BeaverBarber said:

Ahh the memories,  I'm the one who won the contest to name Kronocaine. Nice to see this stain holding it's own. 

That is cool :)

On 16/09/2017 at 5:35 AM, Pedro Bann said:

Pollination, day 44 from seed.

gallery_16643_6058_2807210.jpg

gallery_16643_6058_4129480.jpg

gallery_16643_6058_4610030.jpg

gallery_16643_6058_3203184.jpg

Nice work there Pedro 

• Like 4