•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

RhinoCBD

NAW Concentrate/oil making

here we will post all our DAB making etc, (reminder all our oils waxes shatters are made with GK Organics grown cannabis when using other nutrients you will get a different result than me, please keep this in mind)

Step one.

1.gather supplies, a, au bain-marie glass set, 2 koffie filters, 1 large cup that fit the koffie filters

and have your water boiler ready.....

gallery_8629_4825_2959579.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_1333207.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_333284.jpg

Step two

2.gather your trim/buds...(i used G39 seed plant(new strain "Green Remedy") trim/bud/leftovers)

gallery_8629_4825_1929034.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_49595.png

Step three

3.Fill your yar with your bud/trim 3/4 and fill it up with 96%(consumable) alcohol screw on the lid and start shaking for 5 minutes....after this it needs to sit for another 10 minutes, so time to role one....

after the 15 minutes strain the alcohol trough the 2 koffie filters....

gallery_8629_4825_1741782.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_864010.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_1806784.jpg

when finished straining and collecting youre Ninja turtle juice...lol(alcohol) put it in a bottle and it should look like this...

gallery_8629_4825_1095142.jpg

now the fun starts!!!! pour your Ninja turtle juice in your upper part of the au bain-marie glass set

and pour the boiling water into the lower part...and now..... we need to wait some more until it starts

to smell sweet like HONEY it may take 2-3 time's re-boiling the water to make sure all alcohol is evaporated....

gallery_8629_4825_1074825.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_273656.jpg

wat's that awesome SWEET HONEY SMELL!!!! the oil is ready!!!!(i use small quantities at a time to get the best results)

gallery_8629_4825_255914.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_1890698.jpg

i scraped up the meds now you need a dabber to whip it until it is golden!!!

gallery_8629_4825_948221.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_680860.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_955365.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_910173.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_650362.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_1241429.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_1108350.jpg

after reaching the color of gold collect again and it should look like this....

gallery_8629_4825_81600.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_1007252.jpg

you can now touch it!... it became stable cause of whipping all alcohol we forced out trough movement

until it started becoming real SHATTER...

gallery_8629_4825_1747220.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_449350.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_1009310.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_537806.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_615435.jpg

Now for a AAA quality control by NAW... curl up your slab of shatter and slightly tap your finger on top...if you used the GOOD STUFF this is your result....

gallery_8629_4825_225751.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_447141.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_1726027.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_938065.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_95979.jpg

Stay safe and ONLY FLY HIGH

Greetz PolderGrower & RhinoCBD

• Like 17

I swear to the weed keeper that u Guy's never cease to AMAZE ME...lol :dribble: :dribble:

keep it up..i might ,even at my age, try some of that .. :showoff: :wave:

• Like 4

Hey rhino, thanks that u spent your time doin this little manual man, I appreciate it!

if u put the weed and the alcohol in the freezer for several hours before making all the steps above (without letting it sit), less chlorophyll is extracted which results in a less green and more golden colour of the solution.

Greetz

• Like 4

have no idea what happened to my post..

tried to edit and it vanished..lol

I was posting to say u guys never cease to amaze this old fellow...

I gotta try that stuff..easy to make as it looks....

Thanks...

• Like 4

@mindless

So only shake for 5 after freezing both weed and alcohol?

I will give this a go next time... doesn't it add water due to both alcohol and trim warming up?...

Stay safe and fly high

• Like 3

I haven't recognized any water by doing it, end product is like what u showed us. The second 5min washing I only do when I clearly see trichomes left on the material.

I use a cheap chinese destillator for water to reduce the tincture by around 80% the rest I put on a water bath which damps out anything.It has me safe a lot of alcohol.

The less 'green' stuff is in it the better the taste. I don't do dabs or something, I use it in a solution with olive oil, when there's more chlorophyll in it it has kind of a sharper taste, which I feel on the back of the tounge when it goes Into the throat, not so tasty. A friend of mine smokes it usually and is then paralyzed :D

Greetz

• Like 6

the smell of the concentrate is different with every strain this one was made with G-39 and it smells like G-39 weed a wet forrest, G13 with northern lights.....

the best DAB is made with our "BlackBerry Haze" this also gives ninja turtle(green) colored alcohol but when evaporated the shine of the DAB becomes PURPLE!!!.

and if you leave your alcohol in a dark place for 2-3 months your green alcohol will change to amber due to the curing the alcohol undergoes with time...(after a 2-3 month rest, the left over plant grease will sink to the bottom of your bottle.. again! you will need 2 koffie filters and strain your alcohol one last time!!! now you should have a bottle with amber colored alcohol instead of green... this also means more taste and a stronger effect)...

Stay safe and FLY HIgH

• Like 5

the smell of the concentrate is different with every strain this one was made with G-39 and it smells like G-39 weed a wet forrest, G13 with northern lights.....

the best DAB is made with our "BlackBerry Haze" this also gives ninja turtle(green) colored alcohol but when evaporated the shine of the DAB becomes PURPLE!!!.

and if you leave your alcohol in a dark place for 2-3 months your green alcohol will change to amber due to the curing the alcohol undergoes with time...(after a 2-3 month rest, the left over plant grease will sink to the bottom of your bottle.. again! you will need 2 koffie filters and strain your alcohol one last time!!! now you should have a bottle with amber colored alcohol instead of green... this also means more taste and a stronger effect)...

Stay safe and FLY HIgH

Thats what we call green dragon traditionally made, but want it amber colored without the weight so this is what I did.

When I would make it, I would only have in jar and alcohol for about 5 minutes as to reduce the chlorophyll otherwise it could be hard on the stomach for me and I did not notice a difference in strength.

• Put in jar, cover with alcohol and shake the shit out of it like it owes you money and after 5 minutes strain.
  • However, using as close to moonshine (everclear) as you can get was the key. If using perhaps vodka or high % rum perhaps go a bit longer in time.
  • Ready to use from the get go.

I have in the past evaporated the alcohol off instead of boiling it. I put in shallow dish and put a fan blowing over the top of the dish, not on the dish. This will evaporate quickly and no boiling but takes a bit longer depending on amount 1/2 to a day until ready to use.

I preferred to drink it but I dont really drink so much anymore and I have not made this in a long time.

I believe the traditional method where you wait out the time is best practice but meh, I want it now!

• Like 7

I am honored you took the time to make the tutorial with the pictures and the details. Thank you! And the extra comments from Mindless and Hempy are also crucial. I have my recipe for "Green Dragon" already stored for use at a later date :D

One question... The whipping process, is that done by hand, or is the metal dabber you show a special type of drill bit you can use in a power tool?

Thanks again Rhino & NAW Crew!

• Like 4

Your seriusly made me laugh my ass off Damar hahahahahaha!

It's a dabber you hold in your hand :likken: :likken: :likken:

I just get this picture of us trying to do dabs with the dabber in an power tool.. HILARIOUS!

@Rhino, great tech, great tutorial!

• Like 2

It is the original dabber with carbcap from Dabinator, you get it with the package LOL@Damar.

It is the way of growing that makes or brakes the dab. Let nature do the work and get golden dabs each and every time.

Great work by my fellow master grower/breeder RhinoCbd. This shows his skill and he reaches master level atp. For that i have the upmost respect as we all know in what situation he is. Again great work maestro, the world ain't seen noghing yet lol.

Peace to all OG'rs!

Poldergrower

• Like 3

:P

Don't laugh guys, I was asking about it for the whipping! Some of those pictures... it's almost as if the photo capture a rapid rotation of the concentrate around the tool, but I guess it's so thick and gooey that it looks like that even if you "whip" it by hand...

• Like 3

It gets so thick then when you snap it like Rhino shows it looks like an old candybar of caramel.

Same concistacy, and it is dry so easy to handle/manage.

Poldergrower

• Like 1

the more appropriate quistion..lol... would be how can someone so FOOKING baked... whip the goldenness (by hand) and time the picture at the same time while smoking a joint....i need to stick with the things i,m doing otherwise..lol... i forget the order and start whipping the cam and trying to take picture's with a FOOKING dabber...

sooo STAY safe and FLy FoOKiNG HIGH

Greetz RhinoCBD

• Like 8

That is a better question lol... and it's a question I want to be asking myself! Jealousy is a purple-sheen-eyed monster ;)

• Like 2

Reaching Atomic high's lol he is trying to follow up in the right order but facing rather difficulty's. LOL

Funny stuff!

Poldergrower

Thank you for sharing , will try this with my next harvest, Blue Hammer I think. Should be intresting dabbing the hammer.

• Like 3

I will be trying this soon, I have a couple of ounces of trim and popcorn just waiting to be fooking whipped.....stainless nail and a power drill....@ Damar....great idea..lol, actually at a low rpm it might work

Getting the 98% alcohol will be an issue for me, but I have a friend coming in from out of state that might be able to hook me up with a couple of bottles of 95% everclear.

I doubt I will get the quality you Nerds get, but I'm sure it will still be some decent smoke...thanks for the step by step, you guys rock

• Like 2

to make the juice less green.. non green... I frozen the (non dried) material first and just pour the alcohol through..( yes it is wasting)

it makes less oily end product..

from haze i got black from indy i got golden AHO

• Like 2

@mindless

Thanks for sharing the info bro! and indeed with the oily THC profile of my Green Manalishi it worked like a charm shaken rougly for 5 minutes then strained it(foff course i forgot to freeze it lol).... it does need some hard shaking for 5 minutes before all visible cannabinoids are desolved into the alcohol but it worked!...Fist bump to mindless....

gallery_8629_4825_1434110.jpg

after collecting with the knife it looked quite dark...

gallery_8629_4825_419068.jpg

it still turned gold while whipping!,i did notice it took way less rotations for it to harden....

gallery_8629_4825_2123178.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_1807871.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_2271837.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_212398.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_839179.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_325603.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_1978817.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_1861757.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_100745.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_1553346.jpg

"Green manalishi" oil giving me the old school narcotic vibe i enjoyed so long..........

staY sAfe and FLY FOOKING "boneLess chiCken" HIGH...lol

• Like 6