•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

RhinoCBD

NAW Concentrate/oil making

Hey rhino, glad I could help :) what I see in the glass above looks exactly how it should be, great job! *fistbump*

This is a great thread for everyone who wants to see how it works. IMO it should be pinned in the hash-maker or medical forum

Greetz

• Like 1

@ MiNdLeSS

this time i made some oil with our BlackBerry Haze and this time(i forgot to freeze again lol) i shook for only 3 minutes now this oil is AAA in smell and LOOKS...i am gonna smoke a bomb of it together with some Blackberry haze...

gallery_8629_4825_378942.jpg

i,m glad to see that 3 minutes of shaking also brought the purple color.....

gallery_8629_4825_1051024.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_1588296.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_1231658.jpg

i rolled a fatty to test the potency and taste.... by the looks alone this is the best dab ever(Fist bump MiNdLesS) insta shatter without whipping! great stuff next time i wil freeze if i don't forget...lol again.....

gallery_8629_4825_487211.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_182306.jpg

be back in a few to update this 3 minute dab potecy status!!!!

Greetz PolderGrower & RhinoCBD

• Like 6

top notch stuff :dribble: even watching makes me stoned lol .....great pic report !!!

not sure,if i could get that 96% alc here in mofrica too ?? i only found some with 91% (drinking alc) in the shops

• Like 2

half way trough this joint has me squinting my fooking eyes like a chinaman.... and my eyebrows are stuck to the Fooking ceiling as

i glide on a intense soothing cloud of joy... not to mention the FOOOOKKKIIINNNGGGG AAA Taste!!!!!!! now the Blackberry really explodes of the JOINT it is a crazy smell!!! muchos grande fistbumperino's to MiNdLeSs awesome stuff BRO!!!!!!......

Stay safe and FLY FOOOKING HIGH

• Like 3

This is top notch stuff man, I'd like to see these pics in a medical book somewhen ;)

looks like freezing is not nessesary actually...I freeze it all the time because when I make my green dragon-drinking-and-get-really-wasted-this-evening-vodka it makes a difference. The greener the higher the chance to vomit later, the taste is not good then and we don't want that :D

I don't do dabs actually but when I see your product I'd make an exception. I guess I'd find myself somewhere over the rainbow for a few hours haha

Really good job but what to expect else with the resource u use?

Greetz

• Like 2

Triple AAA quality takes on a new identity with this kind of tastes..., and Blackberry haze is the exceptionel winner when it comes to concentrate making. Man does she make some tasteful dab/oil.

Tomorrow i see the big man again, should be a hell of ride when i look at these concentrates....

Time for a dab.., cHeers!!

Poldergrower

• Like 1

top notch stuff :dribble: even watching makes me stoned lol .....great pic report !!!

not sure,if i could get that 96% alc here in mofrica too ?? i only found some with 91% (drinking alc) in the shops

Try https://limoncello-maken.nl/winkel/ingredienten/zuivere-alcohol-96/ @saxo, they send to mofrica lol!!

It is 8,95 shipping costs and alchohol is 44 euro.

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

• Like 2

Impressive what you guys can do with cannabis. This is too difficult for me, i'll stick to ice for now.

Thanks Hamme! Did someone say ice?? Yes i took out the bubble-ator and re-activate an old hobby of mine..., bubble hash.

Take a look of what we got lol,

gallery_2792_5007_5818176.jpg

gallery_2792_5007_4009710.jpg

gallery_2792_5007_1650409.jpg

Look at those trichoomheads, they reallyyyy need to be infuuuzzzed in my brain looollllll.....

Poldergrower and Cosmonautski RhinoCbd flying FOOKING high

• Like 8

Damn polder, that looks marvelous! Ice-o-later didn't turn out so well on my attempts... Great job!

Greetz

• Like 1

Was toking on some G-39 and took a picture of my meds...

gallery_8629_4825_2676194.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_3217667.jpg

I was picking some "Green Remedy" beans and with the leftovers i did another 3 minute shake with G39...

gallery_8629_4825_884499.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_2261830.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_206433.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_2157185.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_3365796.jpg

put some on my joint right away.....

gallery_8629_4825_2171489.jpg

Stay safe and fly HIGH

• Like 1

Whipping Gold....

gallery_2792_5007_400627.jpg

gallery_2792_5007_1429870.jpg

gallery_2792_5007_698702.jpg

gallery_2792_5007_285319.jpg

gallery_2792_5007_1261992.jpg

gallery_2792_5007_675349.jpg

Ready for take off!!

Just enjoy!

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

• Like 5

You guys are definitely the DAB MASTERS, nuff said

• Like 1

Smoking "THE MAGIC DMT"...... NAW Cosmonaut center reporting in!!!!!!...NAWSA.lol

gallery_8629_4825_898970.jpg

See you on the FLIPSIDE!!!!

Stay safe and FLY HIGH

• Like 6

I'm not NAW Crew but I hope this is still welcome here.

If not, let me know and I'll remove the post.

Made some infused MCT Oil ( sous vide decarbed ) with some of the bio organic grown Jack Hammer x Bluehammer you might have seen in the Grow/Smokereport i put up. The color and purity is more impressive if you know that the MCT Oil used to infuse is color and tasteless so all the yellow and amber you see in there are cannabinoids and terpenes.

This came out the Tcheck with 3,4mg THC/ml in 250ml oil from just 7 Grams of grinded bud used, so super potent stuff. I majorly use it as lubricant (girls love it) at foreplay because it takes 30 - 40 mins until it does its magic ( beware will get you high as fuck if you give oral ) and mix it with beeswax and essential oils as a topical to put it on my legs when they are sore and help me with back pain.

gallery_24050_6094_411027.jpg

gallery_24050_6094_368766.jpg

• Like 5

Great info. Hey @Rhino, you mentioned using two coffee filters. Are you straining it twice or is that for a second washing of the original herb?

Is Grain Alcohol ok? It's not organic but it's cheap. Will it affect taste in the final product?

Thanks bro. I have a lot of shake to try.

peAce

MrG

• Like 2

@Mr GoodFellow

yes grain alcohol has to much taste... and will give to much taste to your concentrates.. it could be usefull for tinctures wen using grain alcohol... and the 2 koffiefilters i slide over each other to keep the filters from going open wen i'm just about to finish...lol

i use these filters for straining the liquid and it separates some of the plant fatts.....

Stay safe and fly HIGH

• Like 2

Thanks bro. I had a feeling the Grain Alcohol wouldn't be good. It was too cheap. Food grade is around $70-100, especially if it's organic and I might have to get it online. I'll have to ask around. It's a small town, but somebody must sell it here with all the pot shops.

Would a health food store sell it? Our organic co-op may have it or be able to order it....

Anyway, I can't wait to try it. Thanks for the help.

peAce

mrG

• Like 3

here u can buy food grade alcohol with 96 % in the supermarket, often in the Russian section haha

I usually order 'prima sprit' best stuff I came across so far but also not the cheapest. i don't know if u can get this stuff in the us of a but here in Europe it's pretty easy to get the hands on. I recommend to use a destillator to get back the alcohol when making oils, it safes so much money!

Greetz

• Like 4