•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
DevilSeed

Any Sugar Punch Experts? I have 10 sugar punch in veg

Hello everybody

I was just transplanting 10 sugar punch into bigger pots after a 5 week veg and I have noticed 2 of them are REALLY sticky yet I have not entered flowering yet...

Aside from the very bottom single stem near the soil all parts above are sticky and will leave a resin on your fingers with little touching.

I have grown some other strains in the past but don't recall such a big amount of resin to deal with this early...

I wondered if this hint's at anything? Is this a good pheno type? Or maybe it just means good plant health?

Would be nice to hear your opinions.

Hi there DW

I've grown sp a bunch I've seen 3phenom types

A purple one which is sweet and tasty

A green one which as tasty but to me stronger and a pink haired one only had her once didn't take clones and regretted it

It was tasty and fast finish

I've noticed the sticky stem before to say it was any better I can't say but sp is one of my favorite strains from the shop

Very stable

Peace

Papalag

• Like 1

Hey papalag thanks for your experience!

Did you manage to come across the tooty fruity pheno? I think that's what some said it smelt like.

I would love to see the pink haired one you mention

@ DW

Not sure about that one not up on the names like some of our OG's here

No pics of the pink haired one wish I had

Never saw it again

Pease

Sugar punch is terrible weed, hardly worth smoking, don't waste your time. Bag them all up, being careful not to break the main stem, or roots, water well, and FedEx them to me for safe and secure disposal.

• Like 3

I have grown out a few sugar punch would never call myself an expert but I was never disappointed. Perfect weed for my tastes .But as someone said above . Green pheno for me was the most potent from the bunch. Never had a pink pheno tho?

• Like 1

On a serious note, Silverfields is a close cousin to SP, and it's the same way, stupid sticky, even in early flowering. I have to wash my hands and arms with alcohol, just from brushing up against it, as it stinks to high heaven, too. I've even suggested folks try it as a replacement unti Suagar Punch becomes available again. You won't be disappointed, Silverfields is the most potent I've ever grown, Sugar Punch is supposed to be even better in a feminized form.

• Like 5

I'm having my ass handed to me by the silverfields.

I've tried, soaking, not soaking, I just put a couple in my scuffer for a day long walk about.

I put 2 in pots of pristine soil, something I've not done in 20 years...fail, well for 3 weeks now anyway.

Man, I really wanted to crack these open.

Sorry to the OP, for hijacking!

I got good phenos across the board. the only bad pheno I got was a indy dom super dense plant that no matter what I couldn't stop from molding. Just my experience. An that plant was only 1 out of 20. I never saw a sticky in veg pheno. Hope you find what your looking for, I know I did.

Sugar punch and silverfields can indeed be extreme smelling plants already in veg, I do like this smell but can also be a bother.

greetz sannie

• Like 4