•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hyper-Skyper555

Washing time for ice-o-lator hash

Hey folks..

I'm using the ice-o-lator process and I've wondered how long you wash the material until you pass it through the sieves.

Experimentally I've washed the material for as long as 14 hours (!) compared to the recommended time of 15min - 60min as recommended by others.

With long washing times I found the hash to become green, probably because of the chlorophyll. However it is still incredibly strong compared to commercial hash available in my country.

So I wanted to know how long you wash your material and what are your experiences.

I'm especially interested if there is a relationship between longer washing time and a less sticky end-product.

cheers!

u got it Hyper... less time u wash ..less green material in the end product (I also recommend to use frozen leaves or buds if u are interested in quality.. if u go for weight do what u did before) ... ask in Pm from NAW guys.. there is a hash master in the crew in know:)

• Like 3

It's green because you are pulverizing plant tissue and it is getting through the sieves.

Since I use a hand drill with a paint mixer on it to "wash" the trim, sitting there for 14 hours is NOT EVER going to happen. 60 minutes sounds like plenty.

First wash : 11 min

Second wash : 9 min

Third wash: 7 min

Thats what you want, you can wash it 2 more times but then its really over ^^

• Like 2

I wash mine for 20 minuets and I do this 2 x

Then it done

Good luck

• Like 2

3 8 minute washs for me...................in a Bubble Man Washer thingy...........................NEVER GREEN

• Like 2

yeh Papa..that is what I do..sometimes ,once it gets loosened up..u get more AAA the second wash..mine isn't green either..lol

• Like 1

URL=https://www.opengrow.com/gallery/image/201315-img-0436/]gallery_11059_5827_290164.jpg[/url]

What's a hash thread without a pic

@ Bigun yeah bro I love the hash

Your right the 2 x you can get some good smoke

This time it came out black

Clippings from the last grow

• Like 1

Camping washing machiene ..... 15 mins each pull. To be simple im using Frenchy Cannolis method doing Ice o Runs. Simple but outcome is excellent Quality. But still even with the Washing Machiene its a messy thing to do Ice o runs. One of them reasons i personally prefer Blasting Bho or doing Dry Sift runs. If done right theres not much diffrence between a full melt ice o and a full melt dry sift.