Dr Don Bonez

dr don bonez bakery

Thanks mr g and santa :)

Pheno hunt side 1

Please forgive poor quality pics. Shot through sun glasses

gallery_7061_5896_368080.jpg

gallery_7061_5896_330533.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks for sharing Dr.B! They are looking good. I wonder which pheno's it will be. Good luck mate!

p.s: Love your sentence :wub:(NEVER TRADE RESPECT FOR FAME). Everytime i read it, I nod; YES that's bloody correct

Sunnyvale

• Like 2

I feel confident enough to call blue dough my personal grail at this moment in time. Nothing comes close in any way shape or form this run. She has the most overpowering aroma and a ton of frost already. Second inline is 1 of 2 ogkb crosses. It has a really unique smell. A sort of pine forest musky smell. Real different but got no clones. Need to reveg her. Keeper og chem cookies smells like bbq meat. Selected male is an ogkb cross. Smell is powerful mint and cherries, like halls cough sweets cherry flavour. Full on cherry :).

Till next time og

• Like 3

Heya sunny, nearly missd ya

Thanks for checking in. Got a few phenos ive selected already to keep for a while :). The real test will be the smoke, but i have confidence in my selections. Alot of these newer crosses/phenos didnt make the grade, but some have a few gems hiding inside. Blue dough will definitely be staying as long as i breath lol

The sentence/quote is one i like myself :). It is a good way to live by. I would rather be respected by my peers, than have fame and be disliked. Im glad you like and notice the quote my friend :)

Best vybez

Ddb

• Like 1

Gotta get some pics up today or tomorrow of the little PHC/Choco Kush. The little buggers are looking awesome and I'll have to repot them today. Gonna be good!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Sounds good mr g :). A sanbro/dynasty mixup of great genetics. I look forward to seeing the outcome you get from these

Hey Doc, they look stunning so far. Big fat leaves, and staying short but I just moved them up. It was amazing the difference in two days before I repotted them. Here's the pics a couple of days before I repotted them.

The 2 PHC are on the right. Beachbud's Sweet Spot on the left.

gallery_16406_6138_1444234.jpg

I'll post the updated ones soon. I have to upload them still.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Looking nice mr g. I can see the influence of the choc kush v1 in the shape of the young leafs. One on the right reminds me of a young phc. Even some purple/wine colour on the leaf stem :)

My aero garden is over lol... have to have some work done. Unsafe boiler... Couldnt move the plants so had to turn em into clones. Much easier to hide a cloner than 6 systems... aeros are on hold for the next couple weeks. Back to square 1 ffs.

gallery_7061_5896_814050.jpg

Pheno hunt pics soon

Have a good 1 og

• Like 3

Damn, that sucks bro. Hard to plan for everything. Good thing it happened sooner than later, eh?

I'll try and add some more pics but the two little phc/choc kush are growing but not tall. Beautifully strong looking.

I'm trying to put the room together now. Just need to wrap the space with panda film, then hang the light and I can put them all in the new spot.

best vibes bro

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Very true mr g. It couldnt have happened in a better time tbh. In flower, i would have had to bin the lot... they are impossible to move once dialed. The roots form a mat. They get entangled.

I have to put the whole aero room back together once the work is done. New panda sheets, but not for the walls. They are white.

Looking forward to your pics :)

Have a good 1

Too bad you have to start with over, but at least it's not a loss, just a delay. I guess that is a disadvantage that we never hear about hydro...how to move the plants.

Good luck

• Like 1

Too bad you have to start with over, but at least it's not a loss, just a delay. I guess that is a disadvantage that we never hear about hydro...how to move the plants.

Good luck

yeah, that's scary.
  • Like 1

Definitely justcozz. I knew i had an inspection coming so held off flower. Glad i did now. This particular system makes it near impossible to even turn the plants once the roots lock in place. Im set back by probably 3 weeks but still have my pheno hunt tent around 4 weeks in flo :).

• Like 1

Maybe find some smaller trays. Something that will fit through a doorway. I've been looking into doing hydro. I've seen a few trays that are 2ft x 4 ft. Installed on a push cart would allow for them to be moved if needed. For inspections, I have an enclosed trailer, I can move the whole room in a few hours and set it up temporarily in there. Run an extension cord for a light, fan and a small heater. That would keep the light schedule and get them out of site. Smell won't be too bad if I close up the vents. It would work for a couple of days as long as the outside temperature was not too extreme.

I'd really like to insulate it better and use it as a permanent room, but I use it too often.

• Like 1

Hey Doc, unfortunately my two PHC/CK are males.. :-(

They are big beautiful males, but males. I'll drop more soon. I'll get this run going into flower and start some new stuff.

Talk to you soon. Hope things settled down for you bro.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Damn, sorry mr g. Might have to germ some more my friend :).

Still waiting to have the work done. Really p me off having to scrap everything, and still cant get set up yet.

Pheno hunt going good. I'll grab a few pics

• Like 1

Ogkb cross 1 a: smells sweet and like fart gas with a mix of a stink bomb and liquid ass 😂 😂 😂 . It actually genuinely smells like a can of fart spray with some added sweetness. Not my cup of tea lol

gallery_7061_5896_1255232.jpg

Platinum cookies s2 : bbq meat

gallery_7061_5896_980864.jpg

Platinum cookies s2 b: bbq meat with extra added funk. Tiniest yield i have ever seen. Will be crossed with

gallery_7061_5896_1502776.jpg

Ogkb cross 2: second best smelling plant. Will need reveg. Smells like esko choc mix, lavender x cocoa kush pheno. Pine, lavender and a smell i only got from esko choc mix crosses. Please forgive the ugly leaves

gallery_7061_5896_322367.jpg

Blue dough

gallery_7061_5896_1224017.jpg

Choc kush v1: from sanbro :). My first girl lol. Shes going nice and strong . I have some cal mag issue you can see in the background that i neglected to correct. I have now added cal mag to the feeds. Oh yeah, and i have thrip lol.

gallery_7061_5896_1199150.jpg

• Like 2

Fake ass gg4. This clone i have is not gg4. It smells crap, looks crap. I will hunt seeds for phenos. This particular clone source has always been a real unreliable guy... again, please forgive the thrip and leaf damage. Some suffered more than others lol. I just take these things with a pinch of salt :)

gallery_7061_5896_947973.jpg

I will probably do a final update in 2/3 weeks when harvest should be near

Have a good 1 og

• Like 3

Those freakin' thrips are tough to get rid of, i also saw they are on my plants again. The plant smelling like shit might burn as a dream, but no, smoking shit that tastes like shit is shitty!

• Like 3

Loool :) i really hope those shitty ass gg4 is the shit. Good shit at that lol. But right now, they are some of the worst shit i ever grow.

The thrips, man they might as well pay me rent lol. Theyre starting whole families, getting free food. They expanding their property portfolio. Theyre on nearly all my girls having chlorophyll sucking orgies. I should rain some neem on these bastards but im a bit far in flo now. Hope you get yours sorted mate :)

• Like 1

Hey Bonz, sorry those little bastards are creating havoc. Better luck next grow, I'm sure there will still be plenty left to enjoy

• Like 1

Thanks justcozz. These thrips been with me a while lol. I dont think theyre going anywhere lol. The problem, the hydro store keeps the soil outside... the bags are always infected. I may try nft for the next run or get a few more aero systems. Thats the only time i have no bugs

That's the problem with buying soil. One manufacturer sends a pallet of dirt with a few bugs, and in no time every bag at the shop has got critters thriving in them. Too bad there wasn't something they could add (safe of course) during production to keep the crop eating bastards away.

Loool :) i really hope those shitty ass gg4 is the shit. Good shit at that lol. But right now, they are some of the worst shit i ever grow.

The thrips, man they might as well pay me rent lol. Theyre starting whole families, getting free food. They expanding their property portfolio. Theyre on nearly all my girls having chlorophyll sucking orgies. I should rain some neem on these bastards but im a bit far in flo now. Hope you get yours sorted mate :)

Lol yeah those thrips love them some Cannabis!