•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
tacman7

General Organics Grow, little cha ching?

I do straight GO grow outdoors. I was given new containers of Beasty and cha ching.

Thinking about using a little cha ching towards the end of grow...

What do you think?

I think that's a good idea, it'll tighten up your buds!

Cha-ching is a good, late season flowering formula with a N-P-K of 9-50-10 which makes it a great late season P/K to use with just the right amount of nitrogen.

Did you use the 3 pack or are you using Cha-ching by itself?

Open Sesame and Beastie Bloomz are the other two in the trio. I've used the Fox Farms Trio many times over the years and it works well and does what it says it will.

• Like 1

I've done fox farm grows but now I'm Organic.

So there's no feeding chart to go along with my grow like there was with FF.

I mean I have a feeding chart but no cha ching.

So I'll look at their schedule, I know you can get in trouble mixing nutrients from different systems.

But I think I will try going with some additives pretty soon. I just went into flower a week ago.

One way to find out... in moderation of course.

I might do another FF grow but then I'd have to start ph ing the water again. I quit doing that with GO.

I used over a gallon of PH down to get through a season.

My well water's ph is 8-9.

Been using all three for years, they are awesome! The schedule goes something like this, when you start 12/12, 3 weeks of open Sesame, 2 weeks of Beastie Bloom, 4,Weeks of Cha Ching, all at 1/4 teaspoon per gal if used with the other nutrients, 1/2 if stand alone.

That's the hydro schedule, the soil is about the same, and they suggest feeding twice per week. In reality, my plants in 3 gal soil, or 5 gal hydro, don't use that much water in a week. I run about 1300-1600 ppm during flower in hydro, then top it off with plain water mid week to cut back the ppm, seems to work well. I'm running Kali Mist now, so I cut back my other nutrients, to get to about 1100 ppm, since she's notorious for not liking too much plant grub. With these additives, it works well to cut back your Veg and bloom nutes, while adding the recommended dose of Cha Ching or the other two.

You'll notice a marked difference in resin production. I've never had a burn problem with any Fox Farm additive if you keep them under 1/2 t or less per gal.

The Cha Ching is formulated to use right up to harvest, and I like using only Cha Ching the last week of flower. Good luck to you!

• Like 1

I think I can give it a try, on my non nute water day.

That's when I would use some molasses, maybe mix them.

Thanks