•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
jamin-303

Amino acids in soil

Now, I am thinking about adding amino acids from hydrolysed wheat to my organic, re-used soil.

I am aware that the micro herd are creating these amino acids all the time but I grow trees and am thinking an amino boost could be quite beneficial?

Is this worth doing and could anyone give me any advice on application rates?

Peace

x

There's stuff called 'super vit' by hesi that contains amino acids and vitamins.

Greetz

• Like 1

hmm, that is a great sounding product, I´m going to make my own with the hydrolyzed wheat and vitamin B complex. that covers the amino´s and some of the vitamins. would love to see a full ingredient list though!

x

Fish mix or even better make your own FAA - fish amino acids will do wonders. Use largely only in veg.

FAA Recipe, Natural Farming input.

• Like 2

i´m trying to be as vegan as possible, not because I have issues with animal products in general (I use frass, worm casts and sometimes organic manure) but I ave concerns about the sustainability and potential contamination from heavy metals and meds etc.

I do admire your organic methodology knowledge though Hempyfan and do absorb as much that you share as I can! And I am aware I can use these methods insync with my personal ethos, just not always in my current circumstances/availability of resources.

xx

• Like 2

I will see if I can find a vegan alternative but off hand I am thinking seaweed and mushrooms could work as a replacement, perhaps in a compost or garden tea.

• Like 1