StankyDank30

First seed run with stanky

Super busy at work latley. 

Charm City (Goji Og X Blue Magoo)

Also a Killing Fields/Chronic X Heribi fenale outdoors getting her stretch on

IMG_20180730_184834_541.jpg

20180731_194034.jpg

• Like 5

It's about to go into the neighbors yard, heh. I got me a Charm City going. Stay tuned. 

How'd you make the concentrate? Looks boss!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

That's what I said. I never had any Goji and have always wanted to try it, neither have I had the Blue Magoo and I love what I've seen and had of Dynasty.

peace

mrG

Stanky, you're making me excited about those Charm City beans I have chilling in the fridge!

Still... no grow for the next few months AT LEAST. My mom-in-law is coming to stay with us for two months, coming in 3 weeks. And then the energetic little boy kickin' in my wife's belly is coming mid-september.

But my basement... fuck man cave's, that is going to become my little grower's paradise one day.

Sorry to go off topic, Stanky. Looks really, really good!

• Like 2

Wow Damar, is that #3 in the oven? Congrats! You two are as fertile as my Sultana plants by Saxo. :P That's fertile!

Got me a charm City going and hoping for the female.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

@Damar @Mr Goodfellow one of the many benifits of our plants is a more intens bedroom experience lol. Congrats on Your third:D

• Like 2

Gentlemen, that is going to be #2 for me. Another boy. And I think we're gonna call it quits after that, haha. I miss the days when I was stuck in the oil fields for 12 hrs/day, and I could be on here with ya'll.

• Thanks 1

Hey Damar, good to see you bro. Maybe you should hang out here even more. When you're gone you tend to have new babies, lol!

Hey, how was the Bazooka Jane x Selene strain you grew? I don't think I ever heard. I still have seeds of it. Any bubblegum to it? 

When is the newest boy scheduled to arrive? 

peace

mrG

Boy is coming any day now... I wanted him to come on 9/9/18, for the nice mathematical pattern there, but that was 10 days shy of the due date so I didn't fish my wish... still waiting. The Bazooka Jane x Selene (M) is good and I am smoking it and the WVa Mohawk back n' forth when my one-hitter's storage chamber is used up. Just started a freshly ground-up batch of the WVa Mohawk and I'd say I prefer it to the Bazooka Jane x Selene (M). Gotta be that Cindy background that I'm enjoying. Can't wait to just do the pure C99 F5s I still have from Indi.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Damar said:

Boy is coming any day now... I wanted him to come on 9/9/18, for the nice mathematical pattern there, but that was 10 days shy of the due date so I didn't fish my wish... still waiting. The Bazooka Jane x Selene (M) is good and I am smoking it and the WVa Mohawk back n' forth when my one-hitter's storage chamber is used up. Just started a freshly ground-up batch of the WVa Mohawk and I'd say I prefer it to the Bazooka Jane x Selene (M). Gotta be that Cindy background that I'm enjoying. Can't wait to just do the pure C99 F5s I still have from Indi.

Awesome man! Happy for you!

Baq

Congratulations Damar! Prayers and vibes sent your way. You have about 2 years to figure out how you can continue to grow.... a new man cave? underground? in a tree? the neighbors shed? :P I'm sure you can figure it out. Normally, outside, growing in plain sight works good. Some place in the yard like near the compost or trash pile, or any corner that isn't as appealing and not unusual for you to be there. Ask Bigun... his kid mowed down all his plants while he was out of town, without ever knowing.

Otherwise, we can send you care packages to get you through the hard times. Just give a shout. ;) 

peace

mrG

• Like 1

good start on your family bro..i just got married for the 5th. time...this is my last one also..lol

b safe and b careful..al u guys and gals

• Like 2

Damn bro, you went and got married? And we weren't invited? Okay, I can understand that second question. :P Congratulations Bigun. Maybe there's still hope for me one day, lol.

peace

mrG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Congrats bigun! and thanks everyone for the good wishes :)

• Like 2

Hey, just read the good news @Damar. Congratulations bro. Tell momma congrats from all the OGers.

• Like 1

oh man, no i'm sorry guys for the miscommunication - not yet!! Still waiting! lol... little bugger is taking his time

• Like 1

Haha, turn off the oven. That biscuit is done. 

Let us know bro, you know how we enjoy harvest.