•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

polygonum

Guerilla gold.. who remembers

I started wondering.. all this autoflowering bullshit and not so early expensive "outdoor" strains.

Anybody rembers the Canadian outdoor strains Guerilla gold or Mighty might?

There are some far far far away Himalian ruderalis gene's somewhere hidden in it's gene pool people say, but for me it was the holy grail for creating outdoor strains.

The GG itselfe is very early and mould/insect recistant and even doesn't seem to mind cold and rain. Potency isn't great. But When crossing it it seems to take on the potency and smell of the strain you cross it with and just gives on the good stuff.

Then from out of the blue lowryder appeared and all the shitty ( and some good ) autofowers that came after it.. first regular but now almost every autoflower is feminised..

Is anybody still working with Guerilla gold? The Canadian breeder Greens retired and is a teacher now for as far as I know.

Why the hell isn't anybody talking about this must have outdoor strain anymore? It changed my life.

Please share your info/thoughts

• Like 5

Canadians still grow that stuff. Most people I know have been growing the same genetics for decades. Out here the basic outdoor strains are Mighty Mite, GG, hashplant, Timewarp, Brenda's Skunk and Blueberry. The climate here is shitty and our summers are too short. These are the only strains that are guaranteed to finish and do well. I recall there was a time a few years back where a lot of BC growers got into Guerilla Gold. The market was so flooded with product that growers started giving it odd names like Land Cruiser and Asspunch. At one point you could buy it for $200 a pound. Next year nobody grew it. I think your journal is the only reference I have for it anymore. Please keep growing out the strain, its nice to see somebody get good results from it.

• Like 4

I know what you mean bro....they made some nice crosses with mighty Might also remember the GG! But what you said they lack potency (and taste) ^^ still very curious about there offspring, i am still testing the KC#3 for outside...this has great taste and potency i really hope she will be as moldresistent as last year

• Like 2

I remember it mate, it's still available from Hybrids from Hell (Danish seed Co). If you're looking for outdoor strains that finish in shitty climates HFH will have something for you. They also have some good Hash plant crosses that do well. One strain that does well in shitty climates is Barneys LSD, just a MazarxSkunk but very hardy & mould resistant, strong too which is often the hard part of growing in poor climates, I don't buy Barneys seeds since I had germination probs, if I buy a strain & have probs germing I often won't touch that Seedbank again. I got Durban going outdoors this year & it is absolutely miserable weather, Durban is as healthy as can be, pruned to eight huge branches, topped at 7 feet, should have a mid to end oct harvest.

Link for Hybrids from hell, Guerilla Gold.

https://hybridsfromhell.net/product/hfh-guerilla-gold/

Peace

B

yep, the scandinavians took it upon them to preserve these lines (as well).

there is stuff with mighty mike and guerrilla gold popping up almost every

year after the outdoor season.

some of the growers over @BC (former seedheaven/seedshare)

have been using it regularly. reliable outdoor genetics indeed :)

• Like 2

i work a lot with Guerilla Gold that Greens sent to me before he stopt breeding

.its indeed great line to make potend guerilla strains with indeed.

here some more info on Guerilla Gold lines that Greens sey

GG#3

Alright next up is one of my favorites for the high, GG#3. I didn't get to harvest any yet, but it looks like they will all be done in less than two weeks.(mid september) I really like the consistency with GG#3 because they all finish at the exact same time and look so similar. Also, these are consistently EXTREMELY potent. It delivers a very powerful, wacked high with quite a trippy nature to them. At the same time, it relieves pain, stimulates the appetite, and delivers that blissful stone.

8703GG3aug2-thumb.JPG

8703GG3augbud-thumb.JPG

the Guerilla Gold#2. I can always count on very early and very potent buds with this strain. Most will be done at the end of August, but several of them were totally finished already so they were harvested. These have that deep sweet seasoning smell with acidic fruity undertones and quite nice tricome production...

8703GG2aug2-thumb.JPG

8703GG2augbud2-thumb.JPG

And autoflowering Guerilla Gold where Greens worked on before he stopt breeding (and lucky he sent me some seeds from autoGG before he stopt and i was the only what that got them from him )

I'll start with my Guerilla Gold autoflower select. Well, I had a bit of a problem with animals at that spot. I harvested the first two late in July and then I was going to harvest 2 more yesterday. However, a deer or some sort of large rodent ate most of the buds from those plants. It's not a big deal, but it sucks to lose such amazing looking buds. Damn, that stuff is super potent as well. It is some of the heaviest herb I've toked in a long time; it has an extreme body stone and an intoxicating effect that just lasts so long. I'm beyond pleased with the potency and high from this herb. The harvest time from late July to mid August is absolutely great and this stuff DESTROYS mighty mite (and I really like MM). Anyway, here's some pics of the last GG autoflower select that I'll be harvesting next week. It lost a few buds to the animal, but it's looking quite out of control.

8703GGauto-thumb.JPG

8703GGautobuda-thumb.JPG

8703GGautobudb-thumb.JPG

8703GGautobudc-thumb.JPG

this Auto flowering Guerilla Gold is what i liked best and i create new strains with this line and selected with more powerful strains .

• Like 7

here few of the new Guerilla /noordic outdoor strains from LBH tht have Guerilla Gold in them

picters in glashouse are LBH semi-autoflowers (gold Kush , thai Gold , and some more great outdoor soon everyboddy can grow)

gallery_15915_17939_62781.jpg

gallery_15915_17939_8880.jpg

gallery_15915_17939_112877.jpg

LBH,s Gold Kush

gallery_15915_17939_138111.jpg

• Like 8

some more LBH semi-autoflowering strains that have litle % guerilla gold in them

thise plants grow guerilla had no feeding ore soil upgrade (real pure guerilla lol) and all grown in wet rainy Asmterdam

gallery_15915_17939_22376.jpg

gallery_15915_17939_86427.jpg

gallery_15915_17939_62317.jpg

gallery_15915_17939_29506.jpg

gallery_15915_17939_60353.jpg

• Like 12

Geeeez LBH! Now I'm super pissed I can't buy your genetics anywhere yet! Stop whitholding those crazy good looking genetics and lemme buy some effin beans!

Officially impressed!

• Like 6

see thise strains(no guerilla gold) i work on for 10 years its a strain build out of

old extinct dutch strain called Viking it was crossed with the exstremerare highland Oaxacan

and the Dutch extinct strain called NDB (early( nieuwe dame blanche)

gallery_15915_17939_40323.jpg

gallery_15915_17939_98769.jpg

gallery_15915_17939_38374.jpg

• Like 13

Here the daddy of this strain

grow outdoor in garden grow in 2008/2009

one of the best males i had this guy smelled fruity and taste fruity and keep on giving pollen :yummy:

Viking X Highland Oaxacan

gallery_15915_7520_454116.jpg

gallery_15915_7520_1262456.jpg

and enof pollen for years to come lol....

gallery_15915_16020_58058.jpg

• Like 8

Wow La buena hierba you should have started this topic :P

I remember you from wietforum.nl I have been active there for years in the guerilla section ( first under a different name ).

Very nice pics and info, nice to see I am not the only one who thinks highly about Guerilla gold :showoff:

Cool that you are still working with viking. You think it is the original?

Grts Poly.

• Like 3

Danish Gold is still available.Still have different hybrids with it, incl with Viking and Oaxacan.

https://hybridsfromh...fh-danish-gold/

Other good strain is Freezeland bx which is still available

freezeland is oke.. i find it way too late finishing flowering for in Holland and nordic climate

the Dansih strains i dont like!!

i try them few (and lot of guerillagrowers in the Netherlands grow them al had bad things) they to airy bud and are really not strong enough lot of hermi to

i have few nice crosses with litle danish strain in them but i dont try to use those Danish strainsthey to wake of smokeing sorry

(the Danish Gold is the best one i grow from dansih stains..

but its hafe guerilla /gold canadian!!.. and royla Dane i dint like Royale Dane too)

Wow La buena hierba you should have started this topic :P

I remember you from wietforum.nl I have been active there for years in the guerilla section ( first under a different name ).

Very nice pics and info, nice to see I am not the only one who thinks highly about Guerilla gold :showoff:

Cool that you are still working with viking. You think it is the original?

Grts Poly.

there are lot of fake Vikings out there ... the thing is Viking was clone only !!

viking in thise line where from elmanto the beans he got from Esbe (HFH) hey got the viking beans from karma how karma genetics

make from a clone and a male??only i dont know meabey bx?

some more info on Viking

i dint grow pure Viking would love to grow this old school plant from the Positronics time

(email with Wernard Bruining )

the original Viking is a kloon from 1982

the Viking give a heavy stoned effect /knock out effect like a Viking's axe hit you ath the head .

its resistant against mold and fungus and have a flowering time of 6 weeks

it taste very sweet fruity kind bit lemon petard2.gif

its a parrend of many strains like

Top44 = Viking x skunk but also the Holland hope and the purple power are

viking x skunk

top haze = viking x haze19

Purple Peace= Kulu Manali x viking

and many more

Mvg,

Wernard Bruining

i got my Viking cross seeds from

Wernard Bruining (original Viking clone X dubbelfun)

and

elmanito (Highland Oaxacan x Viking) this Viking is seedline? so how pure it is i dont know .

looks like the real thing sey Wearnard Bruining wen i show him pictures from Esbe (HFH)this viking comes original from karma that had real viking clones so .....in this cross what the Highland Oaxcan the dominate one

Vikingis a cross of plants 2 x 10.

the numbers are from plants that are grow outdoor Holland in 1982

most of thise seeds/plants where from Old Ed (here a link/URL from Old Ed)

http://www.olded.nl/...schiedenis.html

here a old picture from the outdoor field 2X10 in 1982

med_gallery_11229_2353_1201745.jpg

and here pricture from Karma with the Viking Clone outdoor 2005

med_gallery_11229_2353_10950.jpg

11133Viking03-med.JPG

Wernard Bruining sey original Viking = Cloon only !!! and he must know he whas there that time !!!

• Like 8

Viking seeds were sold at Organic Earth in Maastricht 2006-2007.The Viking variety had originally a 6 week flowering period and there was a green pheno and a purple one.The Highland Oaxacan was from Nirvana Seeds and was probably the old one which was sold by Sensi in the early 90s.The Oaxacan was quite early ( end of September) , mold resistant too and was probably one of the early Mexicans which you had in the 70s.Story goes that the BOEL brought Lebanese genes to Mexico, which later you got early Mexican varieties.Viking was probably Afghan x Lebanese.The Lebanese was reponsible for the 6 week flowering period.

Now we're talking about Lebanese genes.The Danish still have Leb27 which is a very nice one and the other varieties i liked was Hashplant2 and Danish Gold.

Freezeland BX i'm talking about is only grown outside at the same latitude as Holland.Its a good yielder and good mold resistant.

• Like 3

Konopi ...thise where pre 2005 on the pictures.

• Like 1

Now we're talking about Lebanese genes.The Danish still have Leb27 which is a very nice one and the other varieties i liked was Hashplant2 and Danish Gold.

Freezeland BX i'm talking about is only grown outside at the same latitude as Holland.Its a good yielder and good mold resistant.

Danish Gold is a good plant, 2 good hardy outdoor varieties crossed Viking x Amstel Gold aka Passion #1, I've some OG 18 x Danish Gold, the OG18 was grown outdoors in UK & handled the weather with no problem, turned a dark Purple, should be interesting to see how they grow out. Got another Danish Gold/Maybe GG cross but forget what it's crossed with.

Lovely pictures.

Peace

B

• Like 2

but sorry guy's i go off topic :whistle:

so back on Guerilla Gold i wil soon sell the best pure Guerilla Gold that i had from green (maked fresh new seeds with it now)

so if someone want the pure originale Guerilla Gold line from Greens there wil be online if you intrested (keep you updated where for sale)

like i sey the real Guerilla Gold is great to work with in crosses outdoor

here some blueberry bangie Haze guerilla gold mix also soon released

gallery_15915_7516_55084.jpg

some older other guerilla work from me Eirdbeif5 x Guerilla Gold . dutch guerilla

gallery_15915_7516_17147.jpg

• Like 8

Very nice bro, I love that you are working this oldskool strains. Strains like viking guerilla gold and dame blanche should not get forgotten!

The issue is always keeping a motherplant with this light sensitive strains, I can remember that they wanted to push Dame blanche cuts to the scene but people couldn't keep the moms from flowering...

The blueberry bangie Haze guerilla gold mix looks killer! Shame we had such rainy weater this year.

• Like 2

Thanks polygonum i do my best hoop soon others can grow my strains to and the genetics.

i know its problem here to but i learn with my super autoflowering strains that i maked that we dont need mother (auto cant be cloned)

i making soon Fem so guerilla breeders can grow them with no males ... the key is first stable a strain so you dont get loit of phenos i select years outdoor select best with best and early ones....

its a killer bro need a name lol...

i dint myself guerilla a lot i had only 1 spot left with 10 plants guerilla gold the big guerilla spots where find by cops

i dint have not one bit of rot/mold in guerilla ..and outdoor in gardens by friend and myzelf no rot/mold also in autoflowers even with rainy weather .

for me stil was a good year (with the plants a got left (the rest busted spots and cops take al))

i read a lot of guerilla growers dont harvest a lot do mold/rot if they have beter genetics im sure they wil. ofcorse some strains are beter than others

look on my La Buena Hierba sections on icmag and AFN lot of people tested them for me and not !lot of mold/rot years selection is the key

peace LBH

• Like 3

I have tested my guerilla gold amnesia crosses with light stress, heat stress and root stress and they did not show any sign of hermies. Think they got to thank the Amnesia mother on that.

Did have a couple of pheno's that make such big buds that they can get mouldy when the buds are not hard yet, could be to much PK, they just act like a sponge :thumbsdown: overal all the different Amnesia gg crosses I made show great mould recistance and have great potency ( thegrowshop did not even notice the difference from indoor when I showed them last years end results.)

Everybody I spoke here in Northern Holland had mould issues this year, lots of people even lost everything but the GG crosses keep going :showoff:

• Like 2

I love the extinct knowledge La Biena Hierba brings to the table, very few people know these kind of genetics.

Strains like Viking was een eye opener for me (old ed and such) and there were a few more on that list lol!

Also his hard work and relentless effort creating super auto's are from a whole other level, never have i seen pure haze genetics finish on time in shitty Holland weather and he has gigantical buds mold free. His lines are plenty and it takes a while to get it in sight but the whole input on making such auto's is just great. I am catching up on it now lol....

He has different Guerrilla Gold lines and i can't wait to grow some of them guerrilla myself.

Many years to come, many strains to grow lol

Good to have you back on the net bro!

Peace Poldergrower

• Like 5

What about Gore-tex as a name ?

It's waterproof , windproof and highly breathable ?

: )

I added in highly for effect lol

• Like 4

What about Gore-tex as a name ?

It's waterproof , windproof and breathable ?

: )

hahaha ofcorse there can be phenos that go bad wen the weather is exstreme bad...

problem is seedebanks ore newbie breeders think there is a quick way to do it to make guerila strains ore autoflowering so they can make a quick bucck$$

thats what we see now making F1 crosses and sell them as guerilla its takes years selecting outdoor each year for early and mold free also so stable the strain in one type. and ofcorse to have the best tasty bud and high ath the end.

peace LBH

• Like 2