•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

polygonum

Guerilla gold.. who remembers

Yep it aint easy I have been bussy for years now with the Guerilla gold 2# x Amnesia and will be bussy for a long time.

Next year I will test the fresh ( Amnesia x Gg2# ) x Gg5# X Amnesia x Gg2#

and also (Amnesia x Gg2# ) x ( Chucky's bride x Gg2# )

Are you also bussy making indoor seeds LBH?

• Like 3

yes polygonum i also make indoor strains (LBH's indoor lines)

i like to play with unique rare genetics of landraces and special rare lines for over 10 years now

poldergrow is testing few Highland Uzbeki ath this grow

you can look here in his topic https://www.opengrow...s/page__st__440

LBH's Highland Uzbeki (landrace Uzbeki x (Viking x Highland Oaxacan)

gallery_23812_9701_1629693.jpg

ofcorse i got more indoor lines meabey i must send out some testers too from my indoor work to good breeders so the can test special landrace genetics :dribble:

peace LBH

• Like 6

A Danish grower is growing this year Guerilla Goid, so it still exists.Perhaps you can try to contact BreederBrad for GG.

Orange or Lemon pheno's are strong in mold resistancy

• Like 2

.... anyway guerilla gold was for me a nice building blok for my nordic guerilla strains in the past (see pictures!)

we now way further than simple Guerila Gold.... with beter new guerilla strains for 2018 :dribble:

greetz LBH

• Like 2

Danish growers got the old Guerila Gold #1 from BreederBrad .before Greens (that had GG#1 from BreederBrad )selected years en make it beter!

Greens had bring the Gueriila Gold to next level!

like i say we got beter genetics that the Dansih ..GG#1 from BreederBRad We got Guerilla Gold #2 Guerilla Gold #3 and we got autoflowering Guerilla Gold why go back to the old les good GG#1? wen you can profit from years and years of selecting from Greens?

anyway guerilla gold whas nice building blok for noordic guerilla outdoor strains we now way furter than Guerila Gold

Nope it is GG#2 x GG#5 he is growing this year.

I have grown Guerilla gold 2# and 3# from Greens, and also Guerilla gold 3# from sir smoke-a-lot. I read somewhere that Greens left his geurilla gold strain in the hands of smoke-a-lot after his "retirement" .

There is a big difference between guerilla gold 2 and 3, GG 2 is small early and has sativa looking buds with a fruity smell. She likes making a big head bud with small side buds.

GG3# Is ready end of september/first half oktober in NL and can get pretty big, it has compact super mold recistent buds with a nice layer of ressin but not so much smell. She grows into a nice christmas tree.

Potency is not good, some pheno's are ok but it is not good enough for the dutch smokers. Also not a very big yield. But they make up for it with great breeding opportunities, they will pass the mould recistance and light sensitivity and in my experience take on the smell and potency of the strain you cross it with. This are my experiences with GG so maybe you guys had different results?

I have made a couple of gg seed batches the best batch I made was from crossing the GG2# with GG3#.

• Like 2

but sorry guy's i go off topic :whistle:

so back on Guerilla Gold i wil soon sell the best pure Guerilla Gold that i had from green (maked fresh new seeds with it now)

so if someone want the pure originale Guerilla Gold line from Greens there wil be online if you intrested (keep you updated where for sale)

like i sey the real Guerilla Gold is great to work with in crosses outdoor

here some blueberry bangie Haze guerilla gold mix also soon released

gallery_15915_7516_55084.jpg

some older other guerilla work from me Eirdbeif5 x Guerilla Gold . dutch guerilla

gallery_15915_7516_17147.jpg

Hi LBH

That Bangi Haze is a good outdoor plant for northern. Outdoor growing is something special, think I enjoy my outdoor grows more than indoor. Blueberry Bangi haze go, yum.

Peace

B

• Like 3

Some of the first dry outdoor stuff of this year, to the left ( Amnesia x gg2# ) x gg5# right Amnesia x gg2# both endured weeks of rain and crazy humidity but still very nice quality. Both of them smell very amnesia/lemon but the Amnesia x gg2# has a good chemical smell to it.

gallery_36770_19489_2019306.jpg

• Like 9

From some tester beans given out at AFN by La Buena Hierba.

These are guerilla grows.

This is sub-tropical summer, temps are up to 37C during the day, down to maybe 27C at night.

RH down to maybe 50% during the day, up to 75% at night.

But have heavy afternoon showers every 3-7 days, each time is 20mm-80mm of rain, very hard. RH will spike up.

The rain here is also acidic, due to nearby industry, pH is like 4.8 to 5.7.

So the Thai Gold is a very yellow, acidic lockout (until I added dolomite lime), but the Jack had dolomite from the start.

They can handle the high heat and heavy rains.

Harvested a nice little Jack a few months ago, that sat in flower during the spring rains and high RH of 80%+ with no mold.

Thai Gold (Thai Landrace X Guerilla Gold), day 69, flowering day 40

20200706 LBH Selection (3).jpg

20200706 LBH Selection (5).jpg

20200706 LBH Selection (4).jpg

Jack Herer Auto, day 40, flowering day 3

20200706 LBH Selection (1).jpg

20200706 LBH Selection (2).jpg

• Like 3

If anyone is interested, here is the Thai Gold (I call her "Miss Thailand") from La Buena Hierba now, getting close to harvest time, actually, these photos are from 5 days ago already:

20200814 LBH Selection (1).jpg

Top cola:

20200814 LBH Selection (3).jpg

And her bestie, Jack Herer Auto (I call her "Lady Jacqui"), also from LBH:

20200814 LBH Selection (8).jpg

With her 16" colas getting juicy:

20200814 LBH Selection (13).jpg

Getting that guerilla sativa party time together!
  • Like 3

Oh, and if anyone is wondering why the Thai Gold (Thai IBL X Guerilla Gold) is flowering so early,
it is because I'm subtropical, so when she went out at the start of June, it's only about 13.5/10.5,
enough to make her induce flowering already.

She's on day 86 of flowering, plus 27 days veg (like about 15 days indoors, then outside in the rain).

The Jack Herer is an auto, she vegged for almost 5 weeks before showing pistils, now total age of 84 days old.

• Like 2

On 7/9/2020 at 11:18 AM, Maria sanchez said:

Thanks @gardenartus and @Gardener

Here's hoping that there are no typhoons in the next few weeks, as it's that time of year...

Will update at harvest.

TYPHOONS aren't always bad you know. i think i have typhoon genetics in the vault unless i sent them away and forgot which is possible. ha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1