•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

spacemanspiff

Thoughts on MadScientist x Anasthesia

Curious about any thoughts on crossing mad scientist male with Anasthesia female?

Obviously doing the cross will tell the final outcome but is it most likely going to be Extremely Herijuana dominant since they

both share the same dad?

Or is there more of a possibility that this is like an f2 with extreme variation?

I have 2 Mad Scientist males and 4 more regular beans. I don't have any females to make an f2 but the bud size on these are huge.

I think they would add a lot of weight to any plant.

• Like 2

I have worked with madscientist regular and bred with Mobboss.

Called her Madboss!

If I was to breed as you want here is what I would do.

• Select initial plants. (Keep the boys you use similar as moms)
  • Make F1 - you will get a blending of the genes (if you like then then go forward)
  • Take to F2 and select for parental traits you desire. (less blending and more pheno-parent type and in between)
  • Back cross and/or make F3 (why not do both)
  • Repeat similarly as you go forward if desired.

• Like 2

Hi space

I crossed Anasthesia male with sugar punch female and did the same with my G 39 female as well

The test grow was small but the out come was great

And worth working with

Good luck and have fun

Papalag

• Like 2

Hempfan - did they come out with large golf ball size buds or more cola type buds?

I'd have to pop the other seeds to see if I can find a female, but my main concern is that they both have the same father.

How does that affect offspring?

• Like 2

Golf balls. I had a herijuanna more dominated one. I had one for a minute that was more white widow side but I was not able to keep it long enough to gain a good view of it.

I never got back to the selection of the white widow pheno but I think I personally liked that one more. That said, they were both fantastic but I had more time with the herijuanna sided one more.

• Like 2

Funny, I crossed a MS female to a studly Anna male this last outdoor season. :D

I had two going indoors but both turned out male -- bit of a shame cos they were beastly (for that stage) with fat trunks.

I used the fatter one's pollen to pollinate my special Mad Kush, which should be a potent one.

• Like 2