•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

BeachBud

Black Afghani

Nice broads, beach. Love em! Thank you so much for sharing this journey. Can't wait til they are prime for the puffing and your report.

• Like 1

Very very nice growreport (as usual) from u BeachBud!!

Thanks for sharing these beauties..

can I ask about the dried weight of the 3 phenos?

I know some afghan plant can make very heavy dense buds..... ur report make me try this line again:)

The first two Black Afghani are dried and in jars. Number 2 finished with just over 2.5 ounces (72g) and #3 gave just over 2.75 ounces (79g). Not bad considering they were less than 30" tall.

Black Afghani #1 is almost dry and will likely go into a jar later today or tomorrow so I don't have a weight on her yet but I'm guessing she will be in the 3 ounce range.

• Like 5

Nice to see the black Afghanis wow a blueberry pheno.

I hope they restock this line soon.

Hey Beach, how did that Blueberry pheno turn out? Did it keep the Blueberry characteristics? Taste? Smell? Thanks!

peace

mrG

Hey Mr. G - I gotta get a smoke report up one of these days. Short answer is yes, especially #1, the smell and taste of blueberry is intense.

• Like 4

Hey Mr. G - I gotta get a smoke report up one of these days. Short answer is yes, especially #1, the smell and taste of blueberry is intense.

I am subb'd up on this thread, would you let us know here when you do put up a smoke report please?

• Like 2

Very cool, I think. You got a straight up landrace Afghan Blueberry pheno. Did you try playing the lottery lately? Maybe you should. :P

Christalin said he was going to re-stock most of his stuff, didn't he? I remember something about February maybe. I hope he brings that one back. I wonder if it'll be the same or bred to the next level?

Thanks beach! Enjoy! :j

peace

mrG

• Like 1

I am subb'd up on this thread, would you let us know here when you do put up a smoke report please?

Smoke report is now up for the Black Afghani, check it out here. :)

• Like 9