•           ai.php.gif

Sign in to follow this  
ifish

Bitcoin

Hi og : )

So I have my Bitcoin wallet ( I think lol ) but I don't have an adress or anything else

I am on my iPad and I don't know what I am doing , computor talk isn't my thing

Worried incase I do something stupid haha

Any help would be greatfully appreciated ( you must have lots of patience tho )

Thanks in advance to those brave enough to show me : )

Cheers ifish

I have no clue about this and rather stay away but I think it was darth budder who was pretty into that stuff, contact him :)

• Like 1

what is your wallet ? I have electrum.

When I open it I have to fill my Password

then it's open. I have 3 butons.

History - Sent - Receive

in receive there is your Bitcoins wallet address.

• Like 1

Thankyou le rat , I am using app in iPad , I look for receive and I found it , I now have my adress , Thankyou : )

Is electrum the same as wallet ?

electrum is a wallet for desktop comp.

Now you have your wallet you need to buy some bitcoins. You go here (this one or other)

and when you buy bitcoins (you need to fill the form with your name etc but that will never be linked

with your next transfer. The peeps who will receive your money will just receive a number.

• Like 2

So the lowest number = the best price for me ?

Is it ok to pick a person that likes PayPal , or is it better to pick a different method / person ?

My neighbor was given some money by his employer as severance pay, so he had $100k or so and started doing online stocks.

So he got an expensive education about what not to do.

I don't have the time to understand the concept, yet alone get into bitcoin.

Those guys build supercomputers to run 24/7 to work to earn bitcoin.

So anyway, you have to really know what you're doing to get into this stuff unless you just find it fun.

• Like 1

Those guys build supercomputers to run 24/7 to work to earn bitcoin.

If you have a computer, you can allow it to check payment. What's happening with Bitcoins when you pay is like internet.

The payement is cut in some electronic informations, then go in some allowed servers that validate the transfer.

If you can allow a computer, you will touch the fees ! Then if you have space and a big computer you can make money

when you roll a joint ; )

I am not speaking from in the know on this one but just what I read and seen lately so take with grain of salt as they say. Maybe just sprinkle it really good with salt haha.

Bitcoin is gong thru changes and it has begun.

It is now FDIC insured, depending on the type of account and the sketchy accounts I think are harder to do depending on your country of origin most likely but I am wholly ignorant on that stuff.

I paid for a trip years ago via bitcoin, it felt dirty haha but it all worked as if I used the credit card and was not sketchy or anything like that. They used bitcoin as the place could not take credit cards or didnt want to due to fees perhaps.

It was too mental for me too set up ( photos etc ) , I am just going to use a international money transfer , I hope haha

If you have create a bitcoin wallet you can email me that you want to pay thru bitcoin and I give you the needed bit coin address.

I was sketchy in the beginning about bit coin but after using this for two years now I beginning to see the real advantages like the anonymous transaction, no big fees for transfers and no bank involvement.

If a USA customers wants to transfer money to my bank account it can take 20-30 euro for extra fees and this only a transfer, it is ridiculous.

You also get a extra 10% discount when using bitcoin or cash in envelope as payment method

greetz sannie

• Like 8