•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

JetDro

Last Green House run of '17, and 12/12 from seed fun run

Just finished harvesting the GreenHouse. This was the run I did not care about, and was on auto pilot the whole way. It showed.....lol

Took down SJF8, Road Trip(STUPENDOUS!) , c99 (broken main stem, poor yield) , and a BEAUTIFUL Oaxan IBL that is "trippy" weed.

THIS run will be for my "stash", so I will actually work these, lol.

Threw down 15seeds, 13 were viable and growing well. The survivors are:

C99........................Road Trip..................Kinky Cheese..................Gogi O.G.

They are a few weeks old, hanging out under my HO T5's.

gallery_11129_5382_420899.jpg

gallery_11129_5382_1072155.jpg

gallery_11129_5382_823565.jpg

Those with a good eye......................might notice all the lil ones are "topless"..................lol

All came from regular seeds, and are destined to go in my OCTOPOT's. I did NOT want to set up 13 OCTO's, only to take half of them down again, and did NOT want more than 1 plant per OCTO....these are going to be run WELL, and only want 6 in G.H so I actually will have some free space for air movement...............and me...........lol...........

So, I took their tops off............................and placed them under 12/12 to root and show me sex:

gallery_11129_5382_128101.jpg

By the time they root(7 -10 days) I should see sex............if not, will be within days of re potting them.................

gallery_11129_5382_948270.jpg

Then the "LADIES" of the 13 will be known, and will get their very own OCTOPOT and PLENTY of grow room in the G.H. Saves me a BUNCH of hassle.

I was looking at my seed collection, and like many here...............IT IS OUT OF HAND...............I will NEVER run 1/2 of the collection.

Many have so few seeds, that a full "run" would not be possible. Many have SO MANY seeds.........that I can "spare" some and play with them here. So I decided on an inside, "mini" run .

Have run "mini's" several times before, always fun if not real productive, lol. Turn 'em tiny, keep them in small pots, limit nutes, end up with little 24 inch tall single big buds.....................kinda cool, takes little room, not a hassle to keep up.

I had bought a pack of 50 Rapid Rooters for the clone/sex issue above............used 13 of them, so had 35 or so left. Went through my seeds, and picked the ones I either had so many of.................OR................ones I have had for YEARS...........................OR.............single seed packs, freebies, stuff from friends..............many HERE! Culled out what looked interesting.

gallery_11129_5382_179520.jpg

A wild mix to be sure! To make it much easier(for me, lol) and a ZERO HASSLE run....................I DID NOT LABEL ANYTHING. I picked 2-5 seeds from each pack, or all the single ones, threw in some of my own Gogi and RT (RT from the plant I just took down....crossed it with Chucky) and just chunked them all into a big cup o water for an18 hour soak(way I do seeds) last night. This morning i discarded all the floating seeds(firm believer in sinking seeds on soak MUCH more viable) and starting loading up RR's. Worked out really well, lol, not sure how many seeds I put in, but after losing the floaters, and dropping 2 or 3 with my tweezers, I ended up with exactly 37 Dixie cups!

Gotta love it when a plan works out( through no intervention on my behalf.........in fact, SO LIT on the RT Im surprised I even got it done. Been hitting RT since I took her down,.........even from the 6 hour dehydrator cure(rest is hanging now) sheis AWESOME Bud. If you know she comes from, and have access to her,.................RUN HER!!!) BTW, speaking of....................WHAT IS RT AGAIN??????? LOL....LOL

gallery_11129_5382_1421316.jpg

So, plan is this:

In 7 to 10 days, lil cuts will have rooted, and showed me sex. The gifters of those cuts, will have recovered from being cut, and ready to rock with twin heads. The Females will go into Octo's, along with ONE GOGI MALE.............gonna cross GOGI to all 4 of the plants in this run. NOT full pollination, but selected branch's of each with bags over them for a few days with GOGI pollen in them. I LOVE the GOGI so much, I do not want to lose it. Gogi/Gogi will let me keep her forever, and Gogi/ RT will be interesting............so will K.C X Gogi!!! C99 X Gogi...........MEH.............lol

The "mini's" are under 12/12 from seed. They are with the cuts under a 4 foot T5. I will let them root bind in the Dixie's(3 weeks) then move to 1 gallon pots. They will stay in the little 1 gallons(water every day in flower) till they finish, will keep them to the small side. I will run them under the T5's until I see flower production, then fire up 1 Gavita 750 DL to let them finish under. Looking for 24 to 36 inch tall 1 oz plants.

LOTS of the seeds in this "mini" run are 10 years old or more.........................some were suspect from the beginning(LOL) so I am hoping to get maybe 20 of them to pop. So looking at 7-12 female run on the mini's......easy under the single Gavita.

Will be fun to sample all the different Buds...............and TRY n figure who is what............................will be FUN NOT having to worry about labeling, this, that, and the other. Straight organic soil(my 1/4 mix) and STRAIGHT TEXAS TOMATO/ Vegetable organic feed. I will feed the shit out of them, see what they can tolerate.

So ....................that is the plan......................

Peace,

Jet

• Like 15

I'm in for this one. Looks like it will be a fun grow, no worries, push the nutes and see what happens. :punk:

• Like 2

Looking great my friend ^^

Very curious about the CBH x VLC :innocent: G13 meets lemon tasting SuperSativa :showoff:

Gonna try to follow, working my ass off lately....

(havent forgot ya my friend have to make some packages this week, but im really to busy)

Grtzz,

Barrie

• Like 2

Looking great my friend ^^

Very curious about the CBH x VLC :innocent: G13 meets lemon tasting SuperSativa :showoff:

Gonna try to follow, working my ass off lately....

(havent forgot ya my friend have to make some packages this week, but im really to busy)

Grtzz,

Barrie

Well.....................lol..................we really will not know....I threw in 5 of them..............BUT..............who knows where they are now................

Notice I used 4 of your lines........................gonna be a Cheesey Christmas.......lol..............

• Like 1

You will reqonice the VLC leaning pheno`s very easely :whistle: they will go skyhigh and getting you skyhigh :innocent:

Pollinated CheeseBerryHaze Female:

gallery_1753_5678_889321.jpg

The Male (VLC F1) :

gallery_1753_5678_783535.jpg

So you prob. have to bend,snap, bend, snapping and bending till week 3 flower :)

Grtzz,

Barrie

• Like 6

Nice line up Jet Dro....I also have a pack of those Gogi OG's. I'll see how yours turn out for your run. Have fun!

TRUST ME.......................thrown down the Gogi!!!!!!!! Or.Ill buy your beans from you if you care to let them loose............................

• Like 3

Hey Jet, that looks like a fun run! I have a lot of bagseed I plan on doing sometime, sort of like that. 1 gallon pots and let them flower. I did a few like that last run and it's nice to not worry.

Hey, do you know a good source for Goji seeds in the US? Are they even available anymore? Seems like I looked last year without luck.

Anyone that knows a good trustworthy source, please let me know. Thanks!!

Gonna be fun to watch this super "Variety" show! :popcorn:

Best vibes!

PeAce

MrG

EDIT TO ADD: Hey, James Bean Seed Co. has them. I was looking in the new release section at first. Very cool. Really want to try them!

Good luck Dro bro!

Edited by Mr Goodfellow

Mine are from James Bean I think.........................????? A few years old now.................but think that is where I got them. Down to only a few left, why Im gonna make some more this run.

• Like 1

5 days later:

The lil ones have recovered well from their topping. The cuts, 5 days in, are ready for humidity dome vents to be open, all will make it it appears.

The seed run netted 22 so far. 22 of 37.........NOT too bad considering 1/2 of them were 10 years old. I knew a bunch would not pop, thought Id have 12 -15 females,

so looks like run will be a bit less unless luck of the sex is on my side. Some were fem seeds too. Betting I have a bunch of Barries Goodies up!!!!

This is going to be a good run..................

gallery_11129_6086_293643.jpg

gallery_11129_6086_303744.jpg

gallery_11129_6086_598868.jpg

gallery_11129_6086_578372.jpg

gallery_11129_6086_475660.jpg

gallery_11129_6086_433548.jpg

gallery_11129_6086_347215.jpg

RT:

gallery_11129_6086_222876.jpg

gallery_11129_6086_347215.jpg

gallery_11129_6086_432607.jpg

gallery_11129_6086_79496.jpg

gallery_11129_6086_994629.jpg

Sure hope I get a good female count on these. Would be NICE to get 2 females from each of the 3 different strains. Have 3 Gogi, 3 C99, 3 K.C., and 4 RT, so I will most likely get 2 RT females.

Peace,

Jet

• Like 4

Something about that early veg stage that is so cool. I love it when they look so healthy and thick.

Yep, JB has the Goji OG for $77 for 11 seeds. Pretty good price for Bodhi stuff.

Hey bigun, I'll be staying in this place for good after tomorrow. One more day of cleaning the last place and I'm out. I'll PM you soon. My one little RT is beasting up... we've just had almost a full week of rainy cloudy and cool weather. Just the opposite from last year. It should warm back up for a month, but this year has been like the old normal. I can't wait to get some RT going inside. Outside was a challenge this year.. half of it was my circumstances.

Hey Jet, all of your 10 year old seedlings look happy to be out! Should be a fun grow to watch, too.

PeAce

MrG

• Like 1

Bro they sure are looking bad ass..

really hope u enjoy them all.

any traits u might see to ID the mystery plants..

I had to do that last year and it was kinda fun..didn't plan on breeding anything anyway..

the blue color u are getting is from the fathers side.(.Huck x Selena)

both of them has color traits especially the Selena side..

good job bro..

Very cool, Jet! That's kind of what I have in mind for mine. Otherwise I may have too many to grow too large. They look very healthy and happy.

peAce

mrG

Jet, it's been a minute, how did they turn out