New California Regulations

11 replies to this topic

#1 tacman7

Lazy Pig Dog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:Making Music with my Computer, Working in the wood-shop.

Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:54 PM

I was looking at the new website for California Legalization:

I'm liking this one:

Patients and Primary Caregivers.

A qualified patient who cultivates, possesses, processes, or transports medical cannabis exclusively
for his or her personal medical use is not required to get a license. Primary caregivers who provide care to five
or fewer medical cannabis patients are also not required to be licensed if they are compliant with the Act.

That's my kind of regulation!

That was from this pdf:
http://www.bcc.ca.go...about_mcrsa.pdf

The website looks good:

http://www.bcc.ca.gov/

Hope that's the way it works out.

#2 Hempyfan

Grow Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4152 posts
  • Interests:I have seen God! They never tell you what to do after that. So I vape on and I vape on..
    Jah Bless!

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:09 PM

I would really like to see those regulations that pass
I say Jah Bless. I say this I ask for blessing in all that I do and blessing to all those who take time to read me. If it causes a person issue, understand my meaning and I wish you well under whatever view or belief. To be simply happy and Joy in your heart is all I hope and mean!

#3 gardenartus

Queen B Medican Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1530 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 01:18 PM

That is the way Michigan is now :) I hope we can retain the system we have. That is great, hope it works well.
The Devil Whispered in my ear "You're Not Strong Enough To Withstand The Storm" Today I Whispered In the Devil's Ear " I AM THE STORM"

Darkness can not hang with the light, The guilt becomes too much, too large a burden to bear, and soon they slink back into the night. Their actions they no longer can ignore, when the lightness shows their true intent. Choose to be the light.
Posted Image

#4 Mr Goodfellow

Grow Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1907 posts
  • Interests:Interesting things

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:16 PM

It's pretty much like that here. You can get allowance to grow for others, up to 99 plants. I heard they may tighten that up.

"Welcome to Dankville, son"

US VETERANS FOR LEGALIZATION OF CANNABIS

#5 Hamme Hydro

It's either hydro or i go!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:20 PM

There is so much to do about this plant everywhere, is there not any real crime to fight? It seems those in charge (read: those with money) who don't smoke ganja are higher than us!

Posted Image

#6 Misterdirt

Quiet Desperado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8889 posts
  • Interests:NASCAR Heart Racing

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:03 AM

View Postgardenartus, on 07 October 2017 - 01:18 PM, said:

That is the way Michigan is now :) I hope we can retain the system we have. That is great, hope it works well.

I think Michigan's regs on 12 plants per patient are pretty good. You can certainly grow enough meds for a person with 12 plants, even with multiple grams per day consumed and a few minor fuck ups and failures along the way. When I hear some states have 4 plant maximums, it's just insane. They're only trying to protect those who are taxed or providing fees rather than considering anyone's rights.
Place no head above your own.
-- Gotama The Buddha

#7 tacman7

Lazy Pig Dog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:Making Music with my Computer, Working in the wood-shop.

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:02 AM

View PostHamme Hydro, on 11 October 2017 - 04:20 PM, said:

There is so much to do about this plant everywhere, is there not any real crime to fight? It seems those in charge (read: those with money) who don't smoke ganja are higher than us!

My cousin drives around in junk cars because he doesn't have a lic or insurance, so they just take the car away from him.
They like that, gives them something to auction off.

But last time that happened he had about a pound and a half of admittedly pretty trashy weed but they gave him his weed back and sent him on his way. If it was really good there might have been some confiscation going on.

We're not legal until January and he's not medical.

#8 Mr Goodfellow

Grow Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1907 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:28 AM

Colorado starts with a 6 plant per person limit. Then depending on your doc, it can go to 99. I understand they're getting more strict than that now. I haven't gotten my card yet.

peAce

mrG

#9 Justcozz

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Muscle cars, 4 wheeling, dirt bikes, hunting, fishing, anything with friends and family.

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:14 AM

I suspect it won't be long before California stops private unlicensed recreational cultivation. They are missing out on a lot of tax revenue. Nevada doesn't allow it within 20 miles of a dispensary, and you must register with your local sheriffs department outside of the 20 miles. Washington hasn't allowed it at all. Californias cap of 6 plants per residence (not per person) was designed as a temporary measure until dispensaries begain selling recreational weed. Once they are licensed and established, California will stop allowing recreational cultivation for private use. Just my opinion, but they will figure out a way to tax every single gram of weed that you can possibly get your fingers on. And trust that they will make very harsh penalties against people caught growing their own.
It's not always just Cozz, sometimes it is a Just cozz

https://www.opengrow...to-share-a-bit/

#10 Scirocco

N.A.W. technical department @ your service!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:19 AM

Thats about the same system we Dutch fear is coming... large legalized grow-ops with low quality weed, tightly controlled by government officials to make sure its all very low thc, and the sales tax income will be spent on hunting down the small private grow ops...

#11 Misterdirt

Quiet Desperado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8889 posts
  • Interests:NASCAR Heart Racing

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:54 PM

It will be kind of hard to justify a complete prohibition of growing, since you can make your own beer and wine at home.

But did I say the 12 plant per patient limit was pretty good? No way! It's barely adequate! We need to fight for our right to 12 plants!
Place no head above your own.
-- Gotama The Buddha

#12 Mr Goodfellow

Grow Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1907 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:16 AM

View PostMisterdirt, on 13 October 2017 - 04:54 PM, said:

It will be kind of hard to justify a complete prohibition of growing, since you can make your own beer and wine at home.

But did I say the 12 plant per patient limit was pretty good? No way! It's barely adequate! We need to fight for our right to 12 plants!
That was going to be my argument against prohibition; homebrewing beer/wine.

12? we only get 6 but, yeah..