•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
MiNdLesS

Grow tent sj lodge

Hey guys,

I'm searching for a new tent and surfed the shops. I stumbled over this tent and would like to know if someone has experiences or uses a system alike?

https://www.growmart.eu/Secret-Jardin-DR-Lodge-160-160x120x205cm.html?language=en&tpl=mobile

It looks pretty compact to me for a perpetual setup, the space seems to be suitable and enough.

Greetz

• Like 1

Off hand I would say potential heat issues from one side of the tent heating up the other even with the barrier

I recommend 2 separate tents looks like to me perhaps you can put Mom's on one side and then veg on the other I would not easily go with flowering in mom's or flowering in veg and that type of configuration

I believe your environment will be more difficult to maintain especially during a summer.

Still on a cell phone so bear with me on the wording

• Like 3

Hm...u could be right. I think about some more and search for other tents :D

i agree with hempy onthis one. sometimes these 'complete solutions' are not ideal.

better give everything its own place with own climate (and better control ect.) ;)

i hope you find a good solution for your ideas and projects, mindless.

• Like 1

I'm afraid of light leakage from the veg and cloning areas to the flowerside.. those tents always have pinholes and other imperfections.

Im not as worried about temperature... could be beneficial to have some heat going into the flower room at night, especially with winter around the corner.

In summer it might be less than ideal....

• Like 3

Thanks for the input guys! Actually I have more than enough cabs for veg and mother plants I just look for a new flower tent, sometimes the mind makes some assumptions u know haha

I found a Company from Austria that copy the homeboxes from Germany and sell them around 30% cheaper or so. A friend of mine bought one and after building it up I have to say that quality is okay. If someone is interested here is the link

https://www.klutronic.com/GROWBOXEN/GROWBOX-GW-Serie/

Greetz

• Like 1

You know that spray sealant s*** it's kind of black use that spray on the tent cover up the middle pinholes works perfect doesn't League ass off

• Like 1

You can also use the aluminum tape on the inside to block out pinners.

I always sit inside a new flower tent, zip it up, and look for stars.

The other issue with the cheapos, zipper tags.

A cheaper sewing machine will use a cheaper walking foot, I think it's called that, it trims excess fabric away from the sewn in zipper.

A lighter will rid them of strings quickly, and if a swatch of fabric is left, manicure scissors gets a very close cut to the zipper....then flame off the strings.

My Hydro Huts had no such issues, nor pins showing.

I however did NOT fasten in the room separator wall when I used my 4'x8'x7'6" HH tents.

I found the 4'x4'x7'6" tents to be perfect veg tents, the cheapos, since pins don't matter, just strings to flame cut .

I also put a second floor in a veg tent, for cuts2root, for seed starting, just about 14"-16" tall, with single T5 tubes up there.

The lower area is still way deep enough to get plants ready for another 4'x4'x7'6" flower tent...yeah it's a cheapo too.

Gives us plenty of dakine, for smoking and edibles, cycle to cycle. Freaking silly cheap growing areas, IMHO.

Best of luck to ta!!

• Like 1