•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

ciko

Hermied Jahlicieus x 2 and never order without spongepots!

I wonder how Douglasfurtrapper's ended up doing?

I have two different moms that I haven't taken cuts from yet. I am still optimistic that they will be great. In light of Ciko's experience I will keep them happy and watch closely.

• Like 1

I’ve grown extreema and didn’t mind the occasional free seeds and loved it

I only gro fo me anyway

I will try this one when I order next

Anyway this is why the community test grow and give feedback so the stain can be perfected or dropped

Peace

• Like 1

I forgot some pics.

Mb finished 9wk, dryed and curing.Same as few Jackberry all green phenos with very decent yield and fantastic resin, almost dipping wnen i cut off them.

BTW i learned that some plants or maybe all?plants finishing their maturing few days after they are chopped down?! probably some natural process.

None of rest plants show any slight sign of hermies as expected and now i wish that i had space to save some pollen from Jb or Jah..another time

Now i want to notice that S.Jack fem i belive its F8 same batch as i had last year.

Same fantastic vigour and shiny Indica pheno leafs, stretched 1x this time probabbly because i toped them twice.

Jack again show P def after stretch is done almost at end 5 but i solved with fish emulsion.

https://www.opengrow.com/gallery/album/6112-jb-sj-madb-jahliceus-shack/

No my friend i had no other similar issues with Jahliceus or any other strain from this order or any before.

As i said before i had issue with Pk def in middle of flo but i sorted with fish emulsion.

I have some half decent pictures from this grow ill add them now in same album.

P.s

I read in some organic article that transition from hot to cold weather could affect Phosphorous absorbing and in my case while they were in veg about month they were superb, just tab water and they thriwing with thick stems and everything alright but since they entered stretch phase temperatures went from 25-30 to 5-10 degrees and even this is indoor grow i keep window open cause fresh air and normally earth is cold and watering regime changed from every second day to 5 days.

P.S

Does organic grow slowing a bit maturing or im wrong because most of plants need 1wk flowering longer than stated on site?

probably this is question for Organic part of Og

All Og, stay happy and take care.

Jah 7l pot veg4wk,

Pic taken end of 6wk started to fox tail buds.

I cut her at 8.5 wk cause most of thrichomes were milky and amber.

gallery_15914_6112_786527.jpg

• Like 1

We will see smoke report in month at least but smell of Jah is unmestikable blueberry with diesel tones.

I had no chance to smoke any diesel strain with diesel notes.

• Like 1

gallery_15914_6112_575486.jpg

JB also near end of wk6 under 150 w led- Hans panel.

From my humble experience close related or most of blueberry hybrid strains respond very well under led lights.

Or its just my personal exp.

Cheerzz

Jackberry green pheno under led.

P.s

Just noticed that led is overpowered by 600 hps but you can get picture.

For shooting purpose i moved led far away from 40-45 cm where stands.

• Like 1

I have grown a pack of 10 Jahlicieus without any hermie-issues... At the Moment Im stressing the hell out of two of them (at Flowerday 60...) without any success so far.

Initially i wanted to make some F2`s but loose the collected pollen so when read about the hermied plats i thought i would at least try to make some FEM seeds or S1...

postponing harvest and light stress had no effect so far, next maybe try some root-trimming.

If you're stressing them they should throw a seed somewhere in them. When I get selfed seeds, and I get them without wanting too, I never see them happening. No bananas. So, you still may find seeds inside some buds. Some seem to want to give more seeds than others. Maybe try putting a small lamp or light in with them to help them in throwing a few seeds.

Welcome to OG, bro!

peAce

mrG

I have grown a pack of 10 Jahlicieus without any hermie-issues... At the Moment Im stressing the hell out of two of them (at Flowerday 60...) without any success so far.

Initially i wanted to make some F2`s but loose the collected pollen so when read about the hermied plats i thought i would at least try to make some FEM seeds or S1...

postponing harvest and light stress had no effect so far, next maybe try some root-trimming.

Why tf you try to turn regular girls(non hermi) into hermis by stressing em?? you gonna get hermi pollen,what results in seed,that gives you hermi plants,not S1 or fem seeds!

evtl. i got you wrong?

As far as I know, there will be no herms uder the produced seeds as Long as the Pants were forced to hermie (by Chemicals, stress etc) and not do so by themself...

most plants will throw bananas when overripen... and when the pollen is viable (often it is sterile) you can pollinate the same or another Girl with it to get FEMseeds.

What I wanted to Point out is that my Jahlicieus didnt seem to have hermie genes.

As far as I know, there will be no herms uder the produced seeds as Long as the Pants were forced to hermie (by Chemicals, stress etc) and not do so by themself...

most plants will throw bananas when overripen... and when the pollen is viable (often it is sterile) you can pollinate the same or another Girl with it to get FEMseeds.

What I wanted to Point out is that my Jahlicieus didnt seem to have hermie genes.

Good to know, as I have some of these.

Loved Uberkush, out of 15 or so only had 1 hermie. Probably due to the red light on the power strip I didn't realize was exposed.

Grew out Extrema many, many times never had a hermie.

I miss those strains.

Hey Ciko, I don’t suppose you managed to smoke any of that Jah yet mate? I have 4 little babies on the go now and would be very interested and appreciative of your opinions on the smoke when they are ready of course. Diesel and blueberries certainly sounds incredible!!

yeah, it sure does sound incredible. It disappeared too soon.

Bugger I didn't realise it had disappeared. Do you happen to know why Mr Goodfellow? Perhaps others had hermied? Oh well I will have to do her justice now, but what a shame:(

• Like 2

Hi Halforc, I believe it just sold out. I think there was talk of hermies but only one person that I remember. Others showed really beautiful grows.

I would grow it. it seems like Cristalin said he was going to be restocking most all of the seeds on their site here. Maybe in spring.

Here's a post of his two weeks ago:

Hi

Yes soon, i'm making à Big stock of cheestral, and all of others strains too

Start february ouzebek will bé available

Ciao

Let's hope so!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

I have gotten Jahlicieus out of the shop because several complaints about herm issues.

I would not get them out just because one customer is having problems but when several are complaining I need to take action.

As said before we have tested them but I think our grow rooms are to good to get issues while growing, the real test is always when they growed in lots of different grow rooms with different problems.

jahlicieus is made by Knutsel with in mind to get as much taste and vigour as possible and I must say he is succeeded but the lineage has wondered our both if she will be stable enough. It is a shame because she was one hell of a nice tasting strain but if she dont meet our quality she will be gone !

greetz sannie

• Like 6

Crossing my fingers for a stable girl. My grows aren't known for causing stress, so unless it's inherent I should be good.

• Like 2

Cheers Mr Goodfellow and Sannie for the info , we'll see how she goes outdoors down here anyway. Hopefully I'll have some sort of a report up before too long.

• Like 1

temps lower than 73°F or higher than 90°F can inhibit germination.

And can cause bad mold/bacteria growth to take over.

• Like 1

Hello Og!

Well as topic said my 2 of best hopes in my tent showed huge bals litterary in few days.

No way for light leaks because my grow tent is in no window room.

Im not crying or bashing but i need to ask what to do in such situation?

Shall i choped two plants or to remove balls?

Im not newbie and i had 7 very sucessfull grows (one was half decent) but i ordered from another seed bank after two of my letters with cash didnt reach Sannie.

Even amounts sended to S.shop were not so big but i had to be more cautious because to many shipments from NL to my adress and as i said genetics showed half decent(Seed bankn from Uk with plenty Exodus crosses).

However i gathered cash again but i made terrible mistake asking Sannie to chose another stealth package because last time local custom seised one pack of sponge pots(lucky for me wrong one because i ordered two)and this time germination was disaster.

Soaked 24h in water and directly in super soil.

However results where shamefull for me.

10 Silverfields 2 sprouted 1 fem.

10 Jahliceus 5 sprouted 2 fem.

10 Jackberry 3 sprouts 1 fem.

2 Shackzilla fem 1 sprouted, 2 S.Jack fem 1 sprouted 2 Madberry 2 sprouted.

And my bad luck or stupidity costed me 0 sprouted from 5 freebies Blue Cheese.

Long story short im badly Jinxed but im dont giving up and i must get my hands on solid Jackberry mom.

Question for 2 Jah with balls.

Shall i toss them or to pull out balls and w8 to see if grew new?

Here is one or two picture.

The blue cheese really sucked for me to, what did germ was weak and deformed, I killed them.

My killing fields had tranny males so I feel your pain.

Shit happens I guess but that tranny fucked up my purple storm

My Aztek lol.

I don't like it, I had saved about KF all over here but it's not like it was several years ago. Even the strech is weak

In the past you were crazy to veg a month using 1600 watts

Now...6 week veg and she hardly grew.

• Like 1

The blue cheese really sucked for me to, what did germ was weak and deformed, I killed them.

My killing fields had tranny males so I feel your pain.

Shit happens I guess but that tranny fucked up my purple storm

My Aztek lol.

I don't like it, I had saved about KF all over here but it's not like it was several years ago. Even the strech is weak

In the past you were crazy to veg a month using 1600 watts

Now...6 week veg and she hardly grew.

Sorry to hear your freebees did not do what you expected, first time I hear from the blue cheese.(maybe ask big leek ?)

Tranny in the killing fields I have only seen when the buds are to close to the lamps, slow grow with killing fields is not how KF should grow. Is it possible there is something going on in your soil that cause the slow growing ?

When there are such problems with the strains you buy from sanniesshop you should contact me and see if we could find a issue somewhere and if so I can always send you a new pack to try again.

A shame because the Killing fields should give you a warm feeling when growing!

greetz sannie

• Like 5