•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

ciko

Hermied Jahlicieus x 2 and never order without spongepots!

No worries man.

Soil is fine, maybe not fancy

Stuff but same I always use

First time I see tranny male lol

KF grew ok, just not explosion

Strength of the last

Times I ran her, hardly streched

Its cool, I'm not mad or anything, and freebee...well

Not much to complain there

Just like kids

A few winners, and a whole lotta

Losers hehe ( a George Carlin quote)

I post what happen not to bash

But because feed back is critical in these plants we love.

You don't own me , we all have

Hiccups.

I'm running 2 now

2 more are germin

I will post,maybe

The anomamly will not repeat.

Esko just sent me a bunch

Of stuff to play with so

I got my hands full

Maybe one day I can try

That Sammie's jack

• Like 1

As a new grower, I can't recommend Sannie's Jack enough. Quick germination and grows fast and steady. She will really explode the first two weeks after flipping the lights. She can also take all the cropping and LST you can give her. And the smoke is powerful. Very easy, in soil. Get some, you won't regret it.

• Like 1

Funny I don't have any of those problems.

Sucks you killed your blue cheese. It's one of the best plants I've ever seen.

• Like 2

Killed it bahaha

Those old seeds we're dead on arrival.

Had they germed well they were weak and deformed.

The KF germ issue was a little better

Approx 50 percent.

Jahlicious is the first strain I've gotten through Sannie that dissapointed me. No hermie issues here though.

To be fair, I grew out 5 seeds, 4 were males and the one female was KF dominant, airy and tasted kinda acrid and sour, but not in a good way. Maybe just got a bad pheno, but I don't think I'll be growing it again.

I've also been out of the game for a little while... new Job, new focus and I've been smoking A LOT less because I've been busy.

I'm booting up a new round in March... Choc Rain Fem, Aztec Rain, Mad Scientist and to be determined. I don't have the time or space to deal with males anymore... I need my tent filled up :D

No germ issues on my end. And it produced well AF. Its weird you got such different results and they were so bad. I guess I got super lucky. And your KF didn't do well? Sorry about your luck. Keep trying and maybe you'll find the good stuff.

Here is update for Jahliceus!

Cured 3 months in jars with rubber band around, mostly in dark.Opening them once in 10 days for 1 hour+-.

Short story, smoke from Jahliceus is imho sharing 1st spot with S. Jack and SugarP even Jah is from different genetic pool.

I cant enough describe smoke but buzz its like mixing little SJack and Esco's freebie Chocolate cheese with Herijuana (Choco cheese is another strain that im dreaming together with Sugar Punch)

This is my experience and  smoke report:

While im crushing  nug with my fingers to put in grinder there is petrol smell with earthy notes.
Rolled, got ready with some fresh prepared Juice on table...

Lighted up and after few tokes i enjoyed in nice aromas of tastes and take few min to feeling   first effect which was kind of rush  narcotic effect with little numbness (very very relaxed body effect) but in natural way and feeling.

My bone and legs pain was gone!!(i have serious medical issues with thrombosis among others).

Reaching half of spliff i slowly started to getting some way of stone, very slow stone but that was stone..
Jah  is not two hitter, but more than 3-4 hits are enough to feel effects and you have first feeling like falling down from bed but not in unpleasant way.

As i wrote above first wawe is totally body relaxing and continuing while enjoying spliff and after reaching end there is mouth watering effect..
Im sitting and enjoying relaxed, feeling stronger and stronger relaxing body effects while listening some erotic lounge mix and drinking juice.

And there after maxed 15 minutes there is suddenly BUM BUM!Like drums from Amazon tribes!!!

Strong and TOTALLY cerebral effect! Never experienced in that way, soaring and euphoric!From relaxed mood laying into sofa i got up and started to walk around flat, waking dogs to play with them! :D 

Mixed strong euphoric effects and happiness but in relaxed manner, not strong or scary..kinda reminded me of 1-2  hours of my first LSD experience 30 yrs ago in Dam, taking half piece of Acid(Im remembering like was now, square of green underground with red green peace sigh) ;) 
Soaring and euphoric  effects lasted at least 50-60 min, starting slowly to fade out, but that narcotic effect was there whole time.
After playing with dogs i sit down and listened some chill out music and think that's all, but after short time there was strong wave of relaxed effect slowly taking me to stone.
Not stone to the bone but nice pleasant stone, lasting over half hour..

But that was just my though that lasted half hour or so, because i wake up after little more than  2 hours with CTRL on my front head!( stoned i fall into sleep while sitting on my PC) and CTRL mark on my front head was from my pressure to keyboard! :D :D :D  
In short story that was my first smoke of Jahliceus.
I am very very sorry for Jah hermi issues and taking out of shop but i hope Sannie and Knutsel will sort that out in future because that strain deserve to be always in stock because imho strain is simply impressive.

Have on mind that i had never chance to try out any of Chem crosses before and this is biased smoke report.
I fell  very sorry for not taking cuts from Jah but guess what? I got 22  seeds from buds(I didn't notice them while i was trimming them probably because i trimmed just big fan leafs and i saw them after i opened jars and started to broke nugs for smoking).
Seeds was fully ripen and they are pretty big and looked very healthy.
I put 5 of them to try germinated them with old proven paper towel method and they sprouted less than 24 hours.

All 5 plants were female( i guess from selfed female seeds i can get only female plants or not?) and result is this:

Edit:
I got two phenos.
One is with more leafs and second is identical to their mom with just big fan leafs and few smaller and im leaving them to dry out without triming them, just cutting big fan leafs.
Sugar coated, 1st pheno with leafs covering calyxes reaching milky trichomes 8.5 weeks(vegging them 3 weeks) and second pheno identical to mom rippened 9 weeks with 80% milky and 20% amber, vegging them 4 weeks.
Yield was equal to 0.8 gr/per watt, growing them in soil with 70% Soil, 20 % worm castings and 10 % bat guanno, adding fish mix in last few weeks.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the awesome report Ciko! I loved the CTRL moment!, lol. That's some stoned shit there. It looks great, and sounds great too. I hope Sannie will allow it to return and maybe sell them cheaper or add them in as a freebie or something so they can see the results from everyone without liability.

Enjoy!

peace

mrG

• Haha 1

I still have 15 of these, sent 5 to Indi.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, wisecalyx said:

I still have 15 of these, sent 5 to Indi.

Pop some. It was killer and done in 9.5 weeks!

Hey guys, yup I've got to add only a very positive experience with Jahlicieus. Was in my top 2 (Selene also top 2) of strains I grew last season (all outdoors in a hot climate).  Was also the first purple strain I've ever grown which was super exciting for me haha. I found it to taste and smell like Hash and berries, maybe a little fuely and very much a strong body stone. Buds were also the most compact out of anything I grew. I would definitely grow again (and am). I didn't really weigh things properly but i reckon I got approx 5-7 oz's from about a 3ft tall plant. Sorry I don't have any pics because she was truly the most beautiful thing I've ever grown, a real bright, almost fluoro in the sunlight, purple.

It also must be said, that she performed beautifully outdoors in my climate, where as a number of other strains I grew, particularly the dynasty stuff, really struggled. This could have been due to a number of factors as the dynasty stuff was in a separate garden bed which I hadn't grown weed in before so I'm not too sure. Have never had any issues with Sannies gear outdoors down here though.

Man I wish I had some now... All out of home grown officially today :(.

• Like 3

Thanks. I kind of hope Sannie still has them. I should ask him. I'd love to see others grow it, too. I'd love too if I can find the time. Sounds like a beauty.

peace

mrG

• Like 2

5/7 zips from a 3 foot plant...wow...would u tell me how to do such a thing

I grow em 6/8 ft.and hope to et such yierlds...

• Like 3

Haha like I said I'm only guessing and kind of going off how much I have fit in those same jars before. The other stuff I grew last season that was older and bigger maybe 5 foot plus I definitely got less. That was mostly the dynasty stuff. I don't want to rip on dynasty because I know it's really nice weed, I'd say it was probably more the climate and the bed and the fact I picked lower yield strains that maybe were more suited to indoors (is that even a real thing?). The Selene actually yielded slightly better than the Jah' and was the same age and height, just fricken huge buds but a lot airier than the Jah'.

I don't do a lot other than grow as organically as I can, only really use manure's and home made compost and castings, sometimes other stuff during flower. I almost always pin them down a bit and run them along the ground so to speak. I'm certainly no expert, had a fair few issues this year and hopefully this year I can get the guts up to take a few photos and get advice off you guys. Other strains I have got great yields from are sugar punch, shackzilla and sleestack. Your outdoor grow pics are amazing by the way mate, looks like a nice part of the planet.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Halforc said:

Haha like I said I'm only guessing and kind of going off how much I have fit in those same jars before. The other stuff I grew last season that was older and bigger maybe 5 foot plus I definitely got less. That was mostly the dynasty stuff. I don't want to rip on dynasty because I know it's really nice weed, I'd say it was probably more the climate and the bed and the fact I picked lower yield strains that maybe were more suited to indoors (is that even a real thing?). The Selene actually yielded slightly better than the Jah' and was the same age and height, just fricken huge buds but a lot airier than the Jah'.

I don't do a lot other than grow as organically as I can, only really use manure's and home made compost and castings, sometimes other stuff during flower. I almost always pin them down a bit and run them along the ground so to speak. I'm certainly no expert, had a fair few issues this year and hopefully this year I can get the guts up to take a few photos and get advice off you guys. Other strains I have got great yields from are sugar punch, shackzilla and sleestack. Your outdoor grow pics are amazing by the way mate, looks like a nice part of the planet.

What Dynasty strains are you referring too? Some are not suitable for outdoors.

• Like 1

Hey there!

I was wondering whether anyone does know the genetic composition of this cross?

• Like 1

I did grow a couple. They were great! And the best part is I crossed one with junky munky! I still have 6 or 7 seeds of Jahliceous. I would pop a few but I just popped a butt ton of other seeds. If I remember Jah is blueberry indica x chemdawg/killing kush.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 30 December 2018 at 11:46 PM, baqualin said:

What Dynasty strains are you referring too? Some are not suitable for outdoors.

OK cool, It was the plat huckleberry cookies (these did kind of ok) and the cherry vanilla cookies (these did pretty poorly). Are these strains generally not for outdoors or did I just suck at growing them? 

• Like 1

I'm guessing the latter haha.

@bigun Just to clarify mate I've realised recently that a lot of other growers maybe don't weigh all the bud and tend to make hash or whatever from the lower, airier buds, whereas for me personally, i've always weighed just about all of the buds I can reasonably smoke!! (I still trim leaves off properly though). This is maybe why my weights seem high. Anyway, just a thought i had mate; I didn't want to seem to be big-noting myself or anything.

Cheers

• Like 3

P1000618.thumb.JPG.5c4bc79c5d5898f21d608e8eca2f2fe7.JPG

Organic, outdoor Jahlicieus at approx 8 weeks. The last of 6 I think. 2 were males, 3 got eaten by snails or birds. This one got severely topped by either birds or labradors when she was a baby haha.

P1000625.thumb.JPG.d2de0dbd6e12493317cccec1bef00e18.JPG

P1000623.thumb.JPG.c0f3897701b47ecb337620fb60ab5bc8.JPG

Cheers

• Like 4